Best finish in Real Circuit Tours with a non LeMans car?

most fun i got is from the formula gt detuned to 460hp and 750kg :D

you can even win monza with that little hp and laguna seca is great, just took 6min 10sec :)

oh and the ring can be fun too, especially when you can literally can see how the minolta is catching up on the long straight

I'm a bit confused. How would this get you the platinum trophy? Surely you still need to win the 24 hour nurburgring in A spec, which will have only unlocked upon you hitting L40, unless I'm very much mistaken. Has this been changed?

Never thought it made much sense anyhow, to unlock a race with 9 million xp at the very moment you don't need them anymore.

Or maybe you don't need to gold all the endurance events to get the platinum - I've always assumed you did.
Both the Endurance and Gold Standard trophies only require you to gold all of those events in A Spec or B spec, not both. I still have yet to do the two 24 hour races in A Spec, but since I've golded them all in B Spec, and obtained all of the other trophies, I just need to get the Excellent Driver (L40 A Spec) trophy.

I managed to win Suzuka with the Furai, for the others I've used Le Mans cars.

Escudo, 1050 hp, 800kg

Nur 24: 6.03.932

The back straight is always iffy, since the LMP stuff(Pesky, Sauber, 88VC) always catches up because of the 300km/h top speed of the ESCUDO:crazy:

Won the Nurburgring with Dodge Viper ACR.
Top of the grid were: Sauber C9, C60 Hybride and Toyota 7.
Won by 0.8 second.

ZDUPH
Managed 3rd on Nurburgring 24HR in a Castrol TOM'S Supra JGTC '97. What about you?

I came 4th in a lamborghini gallardo tuned
Spun twice on the nurburgring just bet toyota gt1 race car

First time round in the minolta and I finished in 7:24.119, beat my best time in the 908 by 13 sec

Wrong thread ;)

I still haven't tried anything else but the Z06 RM and McF1 I went with on my first try and won with on Suzuka and Nurb respectively. I might try something 4WD next.

Just tried Monza with the 458 and got 3rd, was pleasently surprised to get that when i saw what i was up against.

dudeondacouch
how are people having trouble with the nurb race in LM cars? :confused:

Simply because this is probably the most difficult seasonal event to gold after the expert challenges, at least for me who got gold on all seasonal events except those (at least yet, but there is some hope contrary to the vettel challenge that I don't want to try anymore).

Placed 5th in a high tuned, non RM GTR on suzuka. Gonna try it on the Ring. I think it should do fine, since I can run it 7:10 on the non- 24hr track (forget the nomenclature?).

7th @ nurburgring 24h 8.59.183
Lotus evora tuned
Spun out twice and just got bet by a charparrel 2j :rolleyes:
Anyone tryied with a veyron

10th @ nurburgring 24h 9:28.824
Merc 190 E tuned
Off course once

1st @ Monza ?:??.???
Ford GT maxed out
Never spun out

3rd @ Fuji ?:??.???
Ford GT maxed out
Never spun out

4th @ Nurburgring 24h ?:??.???
Corvette ZR-1 RM maxed out
Spun out twice

Dodge Viper ACR coming soon @ Suzuka
Thanks to 599GT

Last edited:
Still working on the GT-R. Took the Furai for a run. Monza was tough, but doable. Haven't balanced the car well enough for the Ring yet. The others were a cinch.

Won Nurb with a Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09, 715 hp, racing hard tires, no aids. Lots of blocking at the end, but a win's a win.

Simply because this is probably the most difficult seasonal event to gold after the expert challenges, at least for me who got gold on all seasonal events except those (at least yet, but there is some hope contrary to the vettel challenge that I don't want to try anymore).

:lol: The AI is awful. Learn the track.

i've drilled all of them (1st place multiple times) with my rm zr1...except for the ring...best i have done so far is 3rd with my zr1 and mcclaren f1...

Won Nurb with a Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09, 715 hp, racing hard tires, no aids. Lots of blocking at the end, but a win's a win.

how short are your gears set for this race...i always set my final to top out somewhere around 223 so i dont get sailed past in the straight...just seems the other cars have so much acceleration that i can only match if i lengthen the gears back out n then i get cooked on the straights...i mean the vette is only pushing a measly 859 hp?!..thing should just blow enzos and chapparels off the track..

1rst nurb 24 hours with a fully modded and tuned premium nissan skyline gtr v spec II nur, since it was meant for nurb lol. it tops out at 187 mph but goes like an fgt on my current tune.

1rst nurb 24 hours with a fully modded and tuned premium nissan skyline gtr v spec II nur, since it was meant for nurb lol. it tops out at 187 mph but goes like an fgt on my current tune.

Lap time?

Slowest possible victory I've seen is 8'10.xxx.

how short are your gears set for this race...i always set my final to top out somewhere around 223 so i dont get sailed past in the straight...just seems the other cars have so much acceleration that i can only match if i lengthen the gears back out n then i get cooked on the straights...i mean the vette is only pushing a measly 859 hp?!..thing should just blow enzos and chapparels off the track..

I used default gears, car had 715 HP (no additional power mods). Can't remember what I topped out at on the straight because I was too busy blocking.

7th @ nurburgring 24h 8.59.183
Lotus evora tuned
Spun out twice and just got bet by a charparrel 2j :rolleyes:
Anyone tryied with a veyron

10th @ nurburgring 24h 9:28.824
Merc 190 E tuned
Off course once

1st @ Monza ?:??.???
Ford GT maxed out
Never spun out

3rd @ Fuji ?:??.???
Ford GT maxed out
Never spun out

4th @ Nurburgring 24h ?:??.???
Corvette ZR-1 RM maxed out
Spun out twice

Dodge Viper ACR coming soon @ Suzuka
Thanks to 599GT

6th @ nurburgring 24h 8:34.014
Calsonic IMPUL GT-R
Crashed 5 times

3rd @ Fuji ?:??.??
Tuned SLS
Aced no crashes

Last edited:
I ran the Ring a few times last night in a tricked out McLaren. Only managed 3rd, but completed it under 8 minutes a couple of times. I think that's fast enough to win it if you're lucky with the oppostion. I'm going to try again when the minolta isn't in the running.

I ran the Ring a few times last night in a tricked out McLaren. Only managed 3rd, but completed it under 8 minutes a couple of times. I think that's fast enough to win it if you're lucky with the oppostion. I'm going to try again when the minolta isn't in the running.

Yes. If you pull the Toyota 7 on the pole with anything other than the Minolta in 2nd, you can win with 8'0x.xxx

Monza:

1st place with a Bugatti Veyron and a Zonda LM Race Car ;)
2nd and 3rd with a Gillet Vertigo :yuck:

Nurb. 24:

3rd with an ARTA NSX, 4th with a Calsonic Skyline... with a better lap time than the NSX :scared: Still working on it...

:)

Back