BIRTHDAY CARS

I got a stupid Fiat 500 F '68 :grumpy:

I'm using my dad's PS3, so maybe that's why.

If it was my PS3, then I would probably get a McLaren F1 '94 or something.

Arrived on my actual birthday, and made in my birth year. In stock form, I can't win an arcade race with it even against the weakest AI! Max speed is 51mph with stock gearing.

GT6 Screen Shot 5:26:14, 2.30 PM 7.png

Arrived on my actual birthday, and made in my birth year. In stock form, I can't win an arcade race with it even against the weakest AI! Max speed is 51mph with stock gearing.

View attachment 162890

I was born in 1942 and in GT5 the gift has been the same......:(:nervous:

Luckily for me, the 2014 birthday has already passed and has not been replicated this orrible monster :D

Massimo

Going through these pages made it clear that the late '80's won't get you any good birthday cars:

It has some nice features like a gigantic 545 cc engine boasting a massive 31 bhp, so you only need the first gear to make it to the top of eau rouge. And then the large front window, it gives clear sight to all the beautiful cars passing by at at least twice the speed this car can do at max. You know, VW Golf's and stuff like that. The brakes will last forever as lifting throttle is enough to slow you down from whatever "speed" you are driving.

I was born in 1942 and in GT5 the gift has been the same......:(:nervous:

Luckily for me, the 2014 birthday has already passed and has not been replicated this orrible monster :D

Massimo

I think I'll resort to surgery on this amphibious beast. Maybe with enough modifications it will fly! Then will it be Flugschwimmwagen in German? I suffer from monolingualism.

Going through these pages made it clear that the late '80's won't get you any good birthday cars:

It has some nice features like a gigantic 545 cc engine boasting a massive 31 bhp, so you only need the first gear to make it to the top of eau rouge. And then the large front window, it gives clear sight to all the beautiful cars passing by at at least twice the speed this car can do at max. You know, VW Golf's and stuff like that. The brakes will last forever as lifting throttle is enough to slow you down from whatever "speed" you are driving.

Or late 90's

I'm from 83, maybe next january I'll get an Ralt F3!!!

This year was a Civic... I kind liked it, 'cause I have a civic in real life (a 2007 model).

Just got a BMW 507 '57 now i have 2. This one I am keeping stock for those online low PP stock racing events.

I got the '63 'Vette. I was surprised it was the premium one. I would have preferred the '63 Nissan I got in GT5 but am quite shocked that I been driving the wheels off the 'Vette and loving it! Sound of course sucks but a lovely car. Thanks PD!

Well I have two accounts so... On the first one I received the '54 Corvette Convertible which is the correct year and all and a nice looking unit. The second account though yielded a '58 Subaru that looks like a bread box on wheels.

Latest Posts

Back