Cancelled comp

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 517 comments
Whats happening R4? Glad to see your way back and I am down to do this. Put me on the list today! And sick nova in the OP.
Not too much man, been moving a lot and staying busy.

I wish that Nova was in the game. I'll try running the Chevelle for a mimic on the Nova for the comp.

Edit: Since I havent been participating in many of these comps, I assume rules are just 500hp and 1350kg with whatever drivetrain/susp/tire upgrades we want? Or do we have to run sport softs or what?
Rules are just get it in the room. I put 500Hp in the pic but it will be 502 because thats the closest, next comp i will have specific HP listed. Any drivetrain works, this comp will be only FR because thats all Classic American Muscle has to offer.

He's hosting the comp again Dan, lol, I'll agree to do it depending on the date r4...
We should discuss a date good for everyone.
All those who wish to join and those who have already joined please list the days you are available for the comp and weather its AM or PM during that day.
Im free this Thursday; PM, Saturday and Sunday; AM & PM, dont know after that.

We should discuss a date good for everyone.
All those who wish to join and those who have already joined please list the days you are available for the comp and weather its AM or PM during that day.
Im free this Thursday; PM, Saturday and Sunday; AM & PM, dont know after that.

As far as I know, I'm free the majority of the rest of this week, and weekend too. Plans may change, but I've got spare time.

Awesome Shake. Im hoping most people will be free this weekend.
Also i dont want RM cars in the comp, please dont use one.

1000th post

Last edited:
I'll be available this Thursday after 6pm and then I got a long weekend to spend with the family till next week...

Master Shake is correct, Tune all you want then detune what you need. as long as the car enters the room you will be fine. Unless your car is hacked, please dont utilize any of your hacks I know its fun to get oddball cars to ungodly HP but lets keep my comps legit. Please and Thank you.
Jspec... Those times are Black screen launched. Quick tunes with basic suspension. Im positive they can get faster.

Is everyone available to run this tomorrow night around 7 or 8 PM Eastern US time???

Lets make it meet up at 7:30 PM US Eastern and comp starts at 8:00 PM EST. Thursday Night August 29th
6:00 PM Central
5:00 PM Mountain
4:00 PM Pacific

Hey R4, something came up man. I won't be able to make this tonight, atleast not at 7:30EST. I'll be home until around 6:00 then gotta leave for the night. Sorry bro.

Sorry you cant make this run Shake. Depending on the turnout and what those who show have going on we might reschedule but as for now its still tonight.
Room Number
1472-6681-3158-0101-3583

Last edited:
I just checked back, and can't make it. Been busy with school, anyways I would make them like with a 5 day notice to get more people...

Umm danny... youve been on my list for about a year now man lol.

Competition Roster:
1.) r4a2g0
2.) c-losk
3.) -----
4.) -----
5.) -----
6.) -----
7.) -----
8.) -----
9.) -----
10.) -----
11.) -----
12.) -----??

Is each round on the same day or different days for different rounds? I'm interested but not sure if I'd have an entire day to devote to this.

Back