Cancelled comp

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 517 comments
Is each round on the same day or different days for different rounds? I'm interested but not sure if I'd have an entire day to devote to this.

It will be all in one night but it wont take long. Its just going to be 10 races each of the first 4 rounds. Final round will be 3 races. When were online we run for much longer and since we will all be on the same page in this car changes wont be long and we can run the "lemons" we found while tuning while waiting for everyone to join and after the competition. I will be hosting rooms until the competition for everyone to join and tune some cars in a real online environment instead of just at SSRX.

Add me R4!:)
Oh I see what you meant now, you still on my other list though..... :lol:

Ive decided to host this competition on one of the following days, Saturday, September 21st or 28th or Sunday September 22nd or 29th. All those interested in the competition tell me your availability on those days.

Last edited:
Ive decided to host this competition on one of the following days, Saturday, September 21st or 28th or Sunday September 22nd or 29th. All those interested in the competition tell me your availability on those days.

I'm am available every weekend:D

It will be all in one night but it wont take long. Its just going to be 10 races each of the first 4 rounds. Final round will be 3 races. When were online we run for much longer and since we will all be on the same page in this car changes wont be long and we can run the "lemons" we found while tuning while waiting for everyone to join and after the competition. I will be hosting rooms until the competition for everyone to join and tune some cars in a real online environment instead of just at SSRX.

Ok, I'll need atleast a week notice like everyone else so I can make sure my schedule is clear. You gonna be online tonight?

Ok, I'll need atleast a week notice like everyone else so I can make sure my schedule is clear. You gonna be online tonight?

when a few more people tell me when they are available ill set a definitive date. Ill be online after 12:30AM Central

I feel like seeing if I could replicate the pictures I used for the competition in GT5. What do yall think?

Classiccarcomp5round-1.jpg

Well I haven't bee told by many people when thy are available for this comp. Since I've finished tuning my cars for it ill set the date now. Saturday September 14th 2013. Those who are in the comp or want to be in it tell me what times you are available on that day.

I am surprised at the low response to this. Sadly it appears that the "modded" cars have taken away a lot from GT5 drag racing.

Lets make the competition for 6:00 PM Eastern US time.
Yea losk, I think that everyone is disliking the low HP and high Kg limits for this comp

Last edited:
Well, those of you who are in the comp it will start soon. 6:00 PM Eastern; 5:00 PM Central; 4:00 PM Mountain; 3:00 PM Pacific.

Well, those of you who are in the comp it will start soon. 6:00 PM Eastern; 5:00 PM Central; 4:00 PM Mountain; 3:00 PM Pacific.

Thats today huh? I'll see if I can make it on but I might not have cars tuned for every category, would I still be able to compete or just spectate?

Thats today huh? I'll see if I can make it on but I might not have cars tuned for every category, would I still be able to compete or just spectate?
You can still compete, just grab a car and quick tune it.
So what is it 500 hp and 1300 kg any car?? Because i think i can actually make it but i am not sure

5 rounds, using 5 different cars, 4 rounds and 1 championship round. all car info is in op.

Room for the comp is now open:
Title: >> 5 Round Comp <<
Room Number: 1472-6118-4130-9225-7538

Room has been up for 30 min now and only 2 of us in here. Sorry I made this too much of a challenge for you guys.

Last edited:
You can still compete, just grab a car and quick tune it.

5 rounds, using 5 different cars, 4 rounds and 1 championship round. all car info is in op.

Room for the comp is now open:
Title: >> 5 Round Comp <<
Room Number: 1472-6118-4130-9225-7538

Room has been up for 30 min now and only 2 of us in here. Sorry I made this too much of a challenge for you guys.

If i knew thought about this yesterday i would be in there

New OP, new comp.
Doubt any of you will stray from the usual cars I see everyday but hey guess what!!
You can use all your favorite noob overseen, overused, and just plain tired of GTRs, Vipers, Enzos, and Hondas... sooooo Yayyyyyyyyyy you get to use them..
Maybe since you can use those cars you will at least attempt this comp now.

I am waiting jspec. Had that game purchased for a minute now. Few changes to the OP, altered a few minimum weights; FR and MR. FR needed raising because the Camaro, Cobra, and a couple others couldn't get light enough. MR for the Pagani Zonda.

Once I get working tomorrow, I'll have to see what my training/work schedule is. If I've got sunday off then I'll try to get a car tuned for each.

Shake and r4 are back?! I believe I've been living under a rock.... WHERE YOU GUYS BEEN?!?!?

I was still driving for a living until 3 weeks ago, but now I've got a job again so you won't see me online more than a couple times a week. I still read the threads though, although it hasnt been very interesting lately; just team talk and drama. =\

Shake and r4 are back?! I believe I've been living under a rock.... WHERE YOU GUYS BEEN?!?!?

Hey Kt, yea got back on once I got the drama in my life calmed down. Gonna host this last comp here then no others til GT6. I got GTA 5 ad I wont be on GT5 after this comp.

Back