CLUB CLART Signup 39/100 -61 Available (Private Lobby Network)

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 239 comments
Added to the OP.

I will be hosting CLART_Casual from around 5pm GMT to around 1am on thursday, all of you welcome.

to all those adding the PSN ID: YOU NEED TO ADD THE PSN ID ACCOUNTS FOUND IN THE OP. Pappa has stated that he will not be adding PSN ID's he will ONLY BE EXCEPTING FREIND REQUEST ON THOSE ACCOUNTS!!!

This ^^. Make sure you guys are reading the OP thoroughly. Follow the directions clearly stated there. Don't Friend Request Clart or myself, and don't wait for us to send you one. Friend Request the 5 accounts in the OP and we will add you ASAP.

Welcome to jbuzza and Tytanfyre. You have officially been added. PAPPA will add you to the OP when he gets the chance. Start working on the Qualifier and PM your best lap. Spend a decent amount of time on it and give us your best effort.

dondude you need to send a request to the 5 accts in the OP

Hello Guys

I wont be in CLART_Casual as early as planned.

I will likely be in at around 21:30/22:30 tonight UK time. If I am in earlier I will let you guys know. This should be a problem for US/CA guys as you are behind on time.

If anyone is in the Lounge before me please set up the lounge.

Grip Reduction: Real
Slipstream: Low
Damage off
Tyre/fule wear: On
Boost: no
only racing line allowed: rest (no)

Cheers guys hope to see all ther at some point.

Sorry, can't make it tonight, I have another championship until 11pm or later. I am away for the weekend, so won't see you guys until next week, but I will try to put up some info about the DTM vs JTC event before I leave.

I'll be on for a bit around 16-17EST, which is around 21-22 UK time, I think. See ya then.

I don't expect allot tonight, at least in one go because of how new the group is, and as we have only 28 on the accounts with differing time zones. But we will see how it goes.

No worries easy9, good luck in your race. When you get your DTM guys on the accounts I will be sure to add them.

Cool, coconut, I wll add you when I get on the TV as she has the TV now. Maybe GTvirtuoso will add you before as he has access to the accounts also.

Meet up tonight/this evening so feel free to join.

Guys

I WILL BE IN CLART_CASUAL FROM APPROX 22:00 UK TIME ONWARD.

Sorry guys can't make tonight(night shift)
Went on earlier about 5 pm but the lobby was empty.Hope to see u guys soon.

Welcome to coconut-61 and Ralleyboy...Gallinho, Rosenlundaren,and APIOQM are in the lounge now.

Thanks for turning up guys, sorry I was a little late, got side tracked as usual. Got a few races in, was really nice. I have been racing with the same bunch of guys for almost a year, so was nice to see new faces on track.

Cheers

Sorry I couldn't stick around...had to get the kids dinner and ready for bed. Maybe some time soon. I start my work week tomorrow so won't be around the next three days...See you Monday.

Bah!! My ps3 has stopped reading discs, so couldn't get on lastnight :(

I've pm'd my time, but I used aids, not sure if that was ok? Had SRF on, AS on, TCS off, ABS1, and racing line on. Let me know if that's not ok, I'll redo it, my time is..

1:39.995 DS3 - No

I have a DFGT, just didn't use it at the time.

Hi, I'm interested to join after having been away from the PS3 and GT5 for a number of reasons (YLOD and marriage).

If accepted, will FR as in the OP.

Hello , i'm lookin for clean online races and fun.
I used to race in clubs with GTR2 simulation on pc so i'm well aware of the boundaries and brakes in racing.
I'm from Belgium and my username is DrDeathO5

Hope to see you all on the track soon....

friends requests are send (i mean the 5 id's you need to send a friend request to)

Last edited:
Added to the OP DrDeathO5 . Welcome :-)

Hey Guys keep and eye on your PSN. I will send you all a message this evening.

Last edited:
1. Concerning the qual time with the lotus is it allowed to adjust brake bias?
2 'grip on track edges low' Does it mean weak or realistic?

Anyway my time without adjusting break bias and grip reduction on track edges set on weak is

1:40.669 - DrDeathO5 - DS3 - No

Last edited:
1. Concerning the qual time with the lotus is it allowed to adjust brake bias?
2 'grip on track edges low' Does it mean weak or realistic?

Anyway my time without adjusting break bias and grip reduction on track edges set on weak is

1:40.669 - DrDeathO5 - DS3 - No

Thats a valid time and the above is correct. Sorry I should have clarified. 👍

Hey guys. Just wanted to chime in. I feel like I fall in a hole for three days when I work. But I finally found my way out so I'm back. Just a reminder for the new guys I've seen added in the past three days, don't forget to start working on the Qualifier and get those top lap times in to Pappa when you can. I'll be logged on for the better part of the next 4 days(four days off of work a week...gotta love it!), and looking for some races. Hit me here on the forums or post a message on the lounge message boards if you see me and want to run a few. A story for you guys to sit and ponder...So, for the last few days before I went back to work, I've spent most of my GT time doing oil changes and engine rebuilds. I know, I know..."why is he telling us this?" Apparently, instead of using the standard car right away when I purchase it, when it asks if you want to use the car, I always say no. So I have 276 Standard cars sitting in my Garage, 95% of which needed OC/ER! Every time I try to use a car I've never driven or haven't driven in a while, I have to exit because of dirty oil. I decided to go through the garage and do them all at the same time so I don't have to worry about it. I've spent over 2 mil credits so far and I'm still not even close to being done :eek::boggled:! What a moron :dunce:. Sorry for the lengthy rant, but figured I give you something to laugh about :lol:. Or make fun of me for :rolleyes:. Have at it!

Hey guys. Just wanted to chime in. I feel like I fall in a hole for three days when I work. But I finally found my way out so I'm back. Just a reminder for the new guys I've seen added in the past three days, don't forget to start working on the Qualifier and get those top lap times in to Pappa when you can. I'll be logged on for the better part of the next 4 days(four days off of work a week...gotta love it!), and looking for some races. Hit me here on the forums or post a message on the lounge message boards if you see me and want to run a few. A story for you guys to sit and ponder...So, for the last few days before I went back to work, I've spent most of my GT time doing oil changes and engine rebuilds. I know, I know..."why is he telling us this?" Apparently, instead of using the standard car right away when I purchase it, when it asks if you want to use the car, I always say no. So I have 276 Standard cars sitting in my Garage, 95% of which needed OC/ER! Every time I try to use a car I've never driven or haven't driven in a while, I have to exit because of dirty oil. I decided to go through the garage and do them all at the same time so I don't have to worry about it. I've spent over 2 mil credits so far and I'm still not even close to being done :eek::boggled:! What a moron :dunce:. Sorry for the lengthy rant, but figured I give you something to laugh about :lol:. Or make fun of me for :rolleyes:. Have at it!

I have had the same problem, pretty much every standard in my garage is in need of a service of some kind. The delivery truck fiasco annoys me enough as it is, let alone watching the oil change procedure of a 100 cars 1 after the other! lol

Anyway guys. From time to time I check the Clart Casual but it is often empty. You all have to start using the lounges and one or a few of you have to start sitting in CLART Casual and keeping it warm. If I could I would be in there every night but the GF limits by GT5 time, and the time I get at the moment is dedicated to GBRC races. We ran our SPA 27 Lap last night. Sveral of us ran out of fuel, I was 4th and on the last lap I ran out of fuel! lol 10th position in the end! lol

Like I said, if 1 is in there, and others look they will follow.

You all need to start communicating with each other also and plan meets ups between you.:)

Latest Posts

Back