CLUB CLART Signup 39/100 -61 Available (Private Lobby Network)

• Thread starter PAPPACLART
  • 239 comments
We have been waiting too long its time to trade some paint! Perth & Atlon see you guys Sunday! đź‘Ť

Happy new year Joe, I can't wait too. I will be testing in appox 15 min if you like to join. We will be back to Tokyo on the first 2 races, same as the last Sunday race 2011 just before the 2.02 update, so this would give a good comparison on new tyre wear.

Happy new year Joe, I can't wait too. I will be testing in appox 15 min if you like to join. We will be back to Tokyo on the first 2 races, same as the last Sunday race 2011 just before the 2.02 update, so this would give a good comparison on new tyre wear.

Funny I just got back from testing there in the new 2012 FT 86 fully kitted! Trust me, there is still no need to run hards'

Please add lPSN "livetiludye". Great concept to bring people together . Hope all goes well in the organization & implementation of track/car venues. Tom

Yeah I'm down.. A bunch of people Ive raced with before are already Signed up or are going to. Ill add the FR Names later today

admin: DON'T SEE MY pSN id OR SLO TIME AT THE RING ON THE MEMBERS BOARD. i'VE CLART_LOBBY-3 AS A FRIEND & THE OTHERS PENDING . sOMETHING ELSE i'VE FORGOTTEN?

I will log on to the Accounts and accept your FR's tomorrow...or later today I should say. As for adding you to the Member List, I can't do that. Pappa hasn't updated the OP in a while, so you're not alone. Be patient, I'm sure he will soon. He's a very busy man.

Thanks for all the help! I managed to fix my problem and already added the 5 accounts. Waiting for Pappa approval.

I will be posting details for a new event sometime in the next 24 hours. Keep your eyes peeled.

I will be posting details for a new event sometime in the next 24 hours. Keep your eyes peeled.

If you have the ability can you please check out the friend requests for all the lobbies. I requested to be friends will all of them but I believe only "3" has actually accepted my request. I just want to make sure they went through and I didn't misspell something. Thanks.

If you have the ability can you please check out the friend requests for all the lobbies. I requested to be friends will all of them but I believe only "3" has actually accepted my request. I just want to make sure they went through and I didn't misspell something. Thanks.

I accepted your friend request last night/this morning. Sorry it took so long, busy with work and family lately. You're good to go. Welcome!

I will have a look later for you. just busy with something. (unless GT beats me to it)

Beat ya to it bud. I'm going to make a list sometime here in the next few days so you can update the Member List in the OP when you get a chance.

Euro Hatch Series in the works for January 28th. Details and Private Messages to come this weekend!

EDIT: NEW Event Thread posted in the Clubs and Leagues Forum January 15, 2012

Last edited:
Thanks GT.

I have been side tracked for some time.

GTV has kindly sent me a list of our total membership which now stands at 75. I will update today and add Q times.

I am sure many of you have not been using the lounges because as of yet other than for the euro gusy there has not been any casual or official events organised for the US/Ca members.

Keep an eye on the thread and your PSN in boxes.

Thanks

There will be no LM/GT event this Sunday :(

Welcome new members BlauPunk9000, Felix79, andatche and btcanon:)

Hey guys, i'm by no means the fastest but i'd definatly like to race against clean racers and safe in the knowledge i won't be getting kicked from a lobby and left wondering why.
Looking forward to some good racing

I'm sending FR to those 5 right now.
Don't wonder about the guy who's called IllIlIlIllIII, it's me.

Last edited:
Back