Do You Think December 21 2012 is The End Of The World?

Do you believe that the armageddon will come in 2012?

• Yeah!!

Votes: 29 6.8%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 17 4.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 33 7.7%
  • Nope!!!

Votes: 341 80.0%
  • I'll tell you tomorrow.... :scared:

Votes: 6 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ancient-aliens-guy.png

:lol:

Those always crack me up.

What I was getting ready to say,and now this is just supposedly what could happen,which is just a conspiracy of the sorts.

It's about the Illuminati and how they will fake a UFO invasion(Dec 21st 2012) and then when all the people are freaked out they will then start to enforce the New World Order.

As the one above me said,they are also planning to detonate a nuclear bomb at the 2012 olympics.

I did watch some videos that also connected the Illuminati to the subway bombings in London I believe?They were also supposedly part of other events that killed many people.

It's kind of scary, if true, all the stuff that the Illuminati are planning to do.

What on the gods' green Earth did I just read? Take off the tinfoil hat, there's not going to be some supposed organization nuking the Olympics and starting a new work order.

:lol:

Those always crack me up.

What I was getting ready to say,and now this is just supposedly what could happen,which is just a conspiracy of the sorts.

It's about the Illuminati and how they will fake a UFO invasion(Dec 21st 2012) and then when all the people are freaked out they will then start to enforce the New World Order.

As the one above me said,they are also planning to detonate a nuclear bomb at the 2012 olympics.

I did watch some videos that also connected the Illuminati to the subway bombings in London I believe?They were also supposedly part of other events that killed many people.

It's kind of scary, if true, all the stuff that the Illuminati are planning to do.

Yes. If true. Which is not very likely is it? I know how exciting conspiracy theories can be, because I read quite a lot of them myself. Kind of like reading a really exciting book. And at the back of your head there's the "what if" feeling.

But if you get genuinely scared by it, then I suggest taking a deep breath and stop reading.

There have been conspiracy theories that have shown to be true, and I believe that parts of some theories raise genuine suspicion, but the vast majority is utter bull.

Where the heck did you come up with that? :odd:

I was realistically guessing your 'event' as more along the lines of:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/10/opinion/game-over-for-the-climate.html

The New York Times
Canada’s tar sands, deposits of sand saturated with bitumen, contain twice the amount of carbon dioxide emitted by global oil use in our entire history. If we were to fully exploit this new oil source, and continue to burn our conventional oil, gas and coal supplies, concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere eventually would reach levels higher than in the Pliocene era, more than 2.5 million years ago, when sea level was at least 50 feet higher than it is now. That level of heat-trapping gases would assure that the disintegration of the ice sheets would accelerate out of control.

Sea levels would rise and destroy coastal cities.

Global temperatures would become intolerable.

Twenty to 50 percent of the planet’s species would be driven to extinction.

Civilization would be at risk.

^I have read that article as well.

@everyone.

In no way do I believe in all of this stuff.One thing I do believe in is keeping an open mind.I find the info,read it,find it interesting,think about it for a bit and then I'll leave it be or I'll post/tell the info for/to others and let them decide what they think about it.

I keep the "what if" factor in the back of my head as well.I'll use the Mayan prophecy as an example.What if that could happen,yeah it would be scary,but not the whole "I'm scared half to death and should build a bunker",but more of watching a movie,then something crazy happens and saying "man that would be scary". See the difference?

Just trying to set things straight about me having a tinfoil hat on.

Starfirebird

So what your saying is that nWo wrestling is coming back? :lol:

On topic, no the world isn't gonna end.

And that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so!

So what your saying is that nWo wrestling is coming back? :lol:

On topic, no the world isn't gonna end.

And that's the bottom line 'cause Stone Cold said so!

Heck I would watch wrestling again if that would happen. 👍

I do not think 12/21/2012 is going to be end of the world. I think it's just a bunch of nutballs stirring the conspiracy pot like with the Y2K thing.

hogger129
I do not think 12/21/2012 is going to be end of the world. I think it's just a bunch of nutballs stirring the conspiracy pot like with the Y2K thing.

It may not be 12/21/12, but it will happen

We'll be long gone when it does.

Not if we understand "the apocalypse" as a singular, defined event. I very much suspect that our own undoing will be a long, suffering, drawn-out one, which culminates in our disappearance. And the "final" deregistration of Earth from the list of habitable environments will almost certainly be an even longer, more drawn out process.

But that's just nitpicking. :sly:

If bath salts plays a part we might be looking at a full on zombie apocalypse.

There is as much of a chance of the world ending that day as me winning the lottery but dying via lightning on the way there.

It depends on whether or not Obama is re-elected. Or George Soros steals the election, either way.

It won't be the end of the world we know on that date, but it'll probably be the end of another world somewhere out there in the cosmos.

Sadly my friend with a time machine wont let me borrow it to take him to 2013 and prove that THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO END ANY TIME SOON because he believes that it is going to end on December 21 2012...

No. It won't be end of the world. Spanish historians who wrote of the Spanish conquest in the Americas said Mayans were knowledgeable but weren't so advanced in astronomy and science. That was in 16th century. If Spanish weren't impressed in the 16th century you can hardly make anything out of it in 21st.

Except the Mayans knew quite a bit about astronomy. All the Spanish really cared about knowing was how to get the gold the Mayans knew about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back