DRAG COMPETITION by Dark Side

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 509 comments
Nothing was set in stone. Hyper suggested 4pm, and only a few people confirmed that they'd be able to make it. I'll make a lobby if you guys want to join and test out these cars.

EDIT: lobby up if you wanna join

jk, someone froze me

Nothing was set in stone. Hyper suggested 4pm, and only a few people confirmed that they'd be able to make it. I'll make a lobby if you guys want to join and test out these cars.

sounds good to me & if they decide to have the comp they can just join the lobby

Sorry guys:(, went out to shoot my new gun and the range is at the top of a mountain and I got a flat tire on the way back down. New tire to, had a nail in it:(... It took me a bit to call some peeps to help cause I didn't have a spare:facepalm:.

We can do it at 8:00 if you guys want or wait till Tuesday evening before the kiddos have to get to bed for school:)?

Sorry guys:(, went out to shoot my new gun and the range is at the top of a mountain and I got a flat tire on the way back down. New tire to, had a nail in it:(... It took me a bit to call some peeps to help cause I didn't have a spare:facepalm:.

We can do it at 8:00 if you guys want or wait till Tuesday evening before the kiddos have to get to bed for school:)?

Well I guess I'll be free later so I'm down. Sorry to hear that hyper.

that sucks man. I will be on tonight

I'm down for 8. Sucks to hear about your tire.

What kind of gun did you get? Idk if you could tell by my FB, but I love guns haha

Nickrows
I'm down for 8. Sucks to hear about your tire.

What kind of gun did you get? Idk if you could tell by my FB, but I love guns haha

Cool that's five out of the eight of us more to say cool to come I hope:) It was a clean hole so I was able to patch it.
:) I bought a SAR K2P 9mm for 380$. Also I got to shoot a Chris vector(I hope I'm saying that right)and it was sweet, it recoils into a chamber next to the clip instead of the stock so it has LITTLE rise when shot:) 2200$

Cool that's five out of the eight of us more to say cool to come I hope:) It was a clean hole so I was able to patch it.
:) I bought a SAR K2P 9mm for 380$. Also I got to shoot a Chris vector(I hope I'm saying that right)and it was sweet, it recoils into a chamber next to the clip instead of the stock so it has LITTLE rise when shot:) 2200$

Those things are awesome, and are made like 10 miles from my house. Had a chance to buy one last year for $1400 out the door, and regret not doing so.

On topic: who's hosting the room?

Nickrows
Those things are awesome, and are made like 10 miles from my house. Had a chance to buy one last year for $1400 out the door, and regret not doing so.

On topic: who's hosting the room?

Whoever wants too as long as their nets good:)

I'd prefer not to. My lobbies are usually hit or miss when it comes to lag. Revenge isnt allowed to though, his tree is already good enough lol

Yeah, i'm not going to make it. Still about a half hour away from home, and still have to drop the boat off. Sorry guys

Found this little gem, who's down?!?! Unfinished Business. All teams welcome.

This competition will be held on TBD

This will be a three round event. Win the first round and move on to the next. Each round will have a set car and will be a best out of three race. Match ups will be random.
IF YOU WANT IN, REPLY WITH YOUR PSN.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round one-GTR black mask
•Round two-Nuvolari
•Final Round-No Stripe 05

^^PRIZE^^
-2 sets of racing softs and 5 cool random paints.
Also some all in good fun bragging rights.

ROUND 1

1. HYPERSPEED
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED
5439C822-8F24-4D36-8313-9A75597A1A1B-151-000000243EF42F2A.jpg

Last edited:
Back