DRAG COMPETITION by Dark Side

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 509 comments
Are those the same cars as before? I don't have the Black Mask though, I'll like to be in but first and foremost when is it?

Thats four TDS, any other teams want in on this??
Found this little gem, who's down?!?! Unfinished Business. All teams welcome.

This competition will be held on TBD

This will be a three round event. Win the first round and move on to the next. Each round will have a set car and will be a best out of three race. Match ups will be random.
IF YOU WANT IN, REPLY WITH YOUR PSN.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round one-GTR black mask
•Round two-Nuvolari
•Final Round-No Stripe 05

^^PRIZE^^
-2 sets of racing softs and 5 cool random paints.
Also some all in good fun bragging rights.

ROUND 1

1. HYPERSPEED
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher
4. revenge
5. ryzno

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED
5439C822-8F24-4D36-8313-9A75597A1A1B-151-000000243EF42F2A.jpg

Last edited:
I'll join hopefully I can break them in, in time.
Who makes the Nuvolari? Not my normal drag cars, sorry for the noob question.

ryzno
I'll join hopefully I can break them in, in time.
Who makes the Nuvolari? Not my normal drag cars, sorry for the noob question.

It's cool, if you have time to do so if not I can dupe you the black mask. That's the only one that needs breaking in. I'm sure we could find you a Nuvolari, it's an audi and a no stripe.

Hyperspeed
It's cool, if you have time to do so if not I can dupe you the black mask. That's the only one that needs breaking in. I'm sure we could find you a Nuvolari, it's an audi and a no stripe.

I got all 3.

Just wondering My Black Mask has all parts applied and 211 miles. But I only put out 736 HP.

Please tell me theres more HP cause I'm a half a sec off the top time.:yuck::scared:

Just wondering My Black Mask has all parts applied and 211 miles. But I only put out 736 HP.

Please tell me theres more HP cause I'm a half a sec off the top time.:yuck::scared:

Check the max bhp drag cars thread... It's on the 2nd page of the drag forum - answer should be there 👍 it has the max bhp as 846?

KraigA
Check the max bhp drag cars thread... It's on the 2nd page of the drag forum - answer should be there 👍 it has the max bhp as 846?

I think that's right. I'm not on the game so not for sure. There's three spots left guys...

SpikeyLEE

Five TDS lol:) Danny you want in?? Any other teams??

This will be a three round event. Win the first round and move on to the next. Each round will have a set car and will be a best out of three race. Match ups will be random.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round two-Nuvolari

^^PRIZE^^

ROUND 1

1. HYPERSPEED
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher
4. revenge
5. ryzno
6. SpikeyLEE

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED

Five TDS lol:) Danny you want in?? Any other teams??

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round two-Nuvolari

^^PRIZE^^

ROUND 1

1. HYPERSPEED
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher
4. revenge
5. ryzno
6. SpikeyLEE

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED

around what day is the comp? I forgot I signed myself up for this, lol I don't even own a black mask or nuvolari.

thrasher0422
around what day is the comp? I forgot I signed myself up for this, lol I don't even own a black mask or nuvolari.

Saturday or Sunday, which ever is best. I'm sure we could get you those rides:)

Can i still join? I know i am not the fastest but ill give it a go i just need a black mask let me know hyper.

Can i still join? I know i am not the fastest but ill give it a go i just need a black mask let me know hyper.

I will love to join but I don't have the Nuvolari or the black mask. I understand you can win the Nuvolari in a B spec race!

That’s cool but you guys should really pic other cars. It seems like you always pic the same cars. Maybe cars that nobody every tune before!👍

Maybe a midget? or those classic Japanese cars at the online dealer?

Let’s be more creative here!

That will be way more interesting don't you think?

Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo
I will love to join but I don't have the Nuvolari or the black mask. I understand you can win the Nuvolari in a B spec race!

That’s cool but you guys should really pic other cars. It seems like you always pic the same cars. Maybe cars that nobody every tune before!👍

Maybe a midget? or those classic Japanese cars at the online dealer?

Let’s be more creative here!

That will be way more interesting don't you think?

Mmmm you see all those ^^^ on our page, yeah those are comp wins. Don't think any of those comps had a black mask or a Nuvolari in them. You keep racing those cars that there's not a market for cause we'll be right here running with the big dogs.

O and I don't owe HIBoost anything, nice picture!! Glad you have the time to make some dumb picture. Wish I could post it here so I could so people how really childish you are. Your the fastest on your team so why don't you sign up.

Mmmm you see all those ^^^ on our page, yeah those are comp wins. Don't think any of those comps had a black mask or a Nuvolari in them. You keep racing those cars that there's not a market for cause we'll be right here running with the big dogs.

O and I don't owe HIBoost anything, nice picture!! Glad you have the time to make some dumb picture. Wish I could post it here so I could so people how really childish you are. Your the fastest on your team so why don't you sign up.

No thank you¡ I understand you¡ Im done with this drama¡ I really think is a funny joke¡ Take care hyper¡ Im not mad anymore!

I'll sit out cause I want other teams too.

*PLACE
-INDY

*CARS
•Round two-Nuvolari

^^PRIZE^^

ROUND 1

1. Jdiaz
2. Nickrows
3. Thrasher
4. revenge
5. ryzno
6. SpikeyLEE
7. Veyront
8. C-losk

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

CHAMP

^^HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE
Signed HYPERSPEED

Can someone dupe me the black mask the other two cars i have. What is the max hp for the nuvolari?

Last edited:
Back