• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 287 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes:
argue.gif

nopity.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIuotFZnBtk

Your definition of cheat is wrong too i'd say, but you don't see me running to the dictionary, try not going off-topic again and give proof that you aren't just a sore loser who couldn't come up with this trick yourself, so i guess you guys run max toe on front and rear in real life too right?

Please, a response that's not off topic, or i'll just report it.

MNP
Your definition of cheat is wrong too i'd say, but you don't see me running to the dictionary, try not going off-topic again and give proof that you aren't just a sore loser who couldn't come up with this trick yourself, so i guess you guys run max toe on front and rear in real life too right?

What the hell does real life have anything to do with this game ?? NOTHING !!!

Well Sarah's up for the sponsorship of my team, but she demands I use this logo:

e-cheat.jpg

Soooo I'll be hosting an e-cheat only room this evening.. :lol:

At least I can count on MNP being there!

MNP

You're doubting a definition straight from the dictionary? You should be ashamed of yourself 👎

But I have to admit that your definition of cheat is correct, and so is the dictionary's. There are many meanings for the word "cheat". It just has to be in the right context, in this case I think you haven't used properly.

She got to you too? :eek:

Well Ive been in contact with her for years.. So regardless to say, she is paying me to host these lobbies.. all I have to do is post her name in the chat box every minute and have her name in the room title... and all my cars must be pink.. and I have to host all my drag lobbies on the Alaska track.

MNP

Do you use SRF too?

And a question: how do you know someones doing it? By how hard they launch? Because i've had a few sketchy runs with people and I don't know what to look for..

PTK
Soooo I'll be hosting an e-cheat only room this evening.. :lol:

At least I can count on MNP being there!
\
Please just go back to giving viper tunes bro, it's what you do best i've heard from reputable sources, must eat you guys up that you never came up with it....
Do you use SRF too?

And a question: how do you know someones doing it? By how hard they launch? Because i've had a few sketchy runs with people and I don't know what to look for..

No mate, i'm all legit, I even hated when my mate PAC introduced this very exact 'trick' into forza, wasn't considered a cheat for them to remove it from their 'official' leaderboards ingame, but I guess all the randoms(who probably learnt of some of my original friends on GT5 and from a team called redline) who say it's a cheat are more official than a multi-million dollar game production company eh? Only reason why I didn't care PAC released it and showed it to a bunch of noobs a lot like another bunch I know, is because I stopped smashing on them just as he started and because it was another aussie schoolin fools. But you know better than the company and microsoft as to what a cheat is right, my god. I've had enough. I'll end this with: you guys are the reason the real fastest people don't come here, all the Aussies know who the fastest overall people are in our region and this is why they don't want a part of this, shame. really.

But to answer your last question, you probably wont know that the other person is doing it(if they can do it exactly how it is meant to be done since none of them created it, just learnt it from someone else, just like most of the fast people crying about it here learnt to tune) other than they hook up quicker and they're smashing all the 'fast' people with ease. I couldn't care, wonder why that is? Because I knew it could happen, just like I know there is probably another exploit that if these fools had any idea, would take advantage of too, but i'm not giving that one away, as it's golden....bye slow people complaining about a trick they cant do....
4-3-2-1-GO!Slow.....

Last edited:
MNP
I love how you guys change the subject to hide the fact your claims are completely made up

Maybe you can use some of your own words...

MNP
\
Please just go back to giving viper tunes bro

I did give him a few tunes lol.. so what? I can do whatever the hell I want..

MNP
it's what you do best i've heard from reputable sources, must eat you guys up that you never came up with it....

I honestly don't know what this means, please clarify... and your "sources" might as well be named too lol

MNP

The definition of cheat isn't open to debate, it's from a dictionary. You gona try and say the dictionary got it wrong? You want me to prove im not a sore loser because I wasn't the first to figure it out. That's impossible, and of course I wasn't the first to figure it out, but once It was made public it didnt take me long to figure out how to do it, and im sure many other figured it out soon after it was made public, I mean the clue is in the name "E cheat, you know, like "E-brake"?

You wan't to discuss unrealistic tunning techniques now too? Sure ok, lets do that. Of course I dont run crazy toe angles in real life, and I dont have a magical downforce wing that works at max efficancy from 0mph. I also dont go to my local mechanic and ask "i'll have your finest tranny flip please".
Do you want to know why these things are most likely accepted as "legit" ways to drag tune in GT5? (as much as I think it's stupid that this is how we have to tune to make a car fast) It's because the GT5 drag scene is not an officaly suported style of racing by PD so the unoffical rules and regulations come from majority of the player base uses this product. Now you might come back and say "oh but there is the speed test that's an offical drag mode"

No it isn't, it's a time trial, or as it says on the tin a "Speed Test" no drag racing involved it is impossible to use the speed test to drag RACE another player. This is not me saying that Indy is the offical way either, I belive I agree with you on the point that the fact I have to get online and go to Indy and show how good or bad my internet connection is as a way to prove im legit is stupid. But Indy is where it all started for this game and that can't be denied. And it would be expected that Indy is where the unoffical rules for this unoffical drag racing mode are developed.

Nothing in GT5 drag racing is offical, it's built and based upon player decided rule sets that the majority decided what should and shouldn't be used. If the majority view it as a cheat, it will be considerd to be a cheat. You dont agree it's a cheat, thats fine you can still use it, noones goin to stop you, there are plenty of players now that use it and im sure you can find a nice select few to race with, so why does it bother you so much if you're viewed a cheater? They don't know you in person (I doubt) and it doesn't effect your day to day life does it? Or is the aprroval of others so important that you must be accepted?

In the eyes of many "pros" i'm probably considerd a fake drag racer / tuner as all I do is tune in the speed test and submit times, I dont race online at Indy, my internet isn't good enough. Regardless of what people think of me and if im a "legit" drag racer doesn't bother me one bit, i'll continue to submit times and try and beat the top spot, if your Indy tune can beat my speed test tune at Indy then good for you, my speed test tune will probably get a faster time than that same Indy tune on the speed test.

Last edited:
Nothing in GT5 drag racing is offical, it's built and based upon player decided rule sets that the majority decided what should and shouldn't be used. If the majority view it as a cheat, it will be considerd to be a cheat. You dont agree it's a cheat, thats fine you can still use it, noones goin to stop you, there are plenty of players now that use it and im sure you can find a nice select few to race with, so why does it bother you so much if you're viewed a cheater? They don't know you in person (I doubt) and it doesn't effect your day to day life does it? Or is the aprroval of others so important that you must be accepted?

EXACTLY! Just like ghost launching...

MNP
\
Please just go back to giving viper tunes bro, it's what you do best i've heard from reputable sources, must eat you guys up that you never came up with it....

PTK
I did give him a few tunes lol.. so what? I can do whatever the hell I want..

I honestly don't know what this means, please clarify... and your "sources" might as well be named too lol

Can you answer me..

No I can't, I don't reveal my sources, they reveal themselves if they wish to, which probably isn't going to happen, because they like to sit back and laugh at you guys thinking you're good but knowing otherwise.

Besides the fact that it's off topic, it's got nothing to do with you who tells me what, go back to your little circle now and start your little rumour mill of who tells me what bla bla bla...

Not one person in here stated a plausable reason as to why this is a cheat yet, looking less and less like a cheat and more like something you're just sore you didn't figure out first.

MNP
\
it's what you do best i've heard from reputable sources, must eat you guys up that you never came up with it....

MNP
No I can't, I don't reveal my sources, they reveal themselves if they wish to, which probably isn't going to happen, because they like to sit back and laugh at you guys thinking you're good but knowing otherwise.

Fine dont haha its you, you, and yourself....

Just clarify this:

MNP
it's what you do best i've heard from reputable sources,

and this:

MNP
\
must eat you guys up that you never came up with it....

It's so distracting these days to find a legit drag room. Clean drags is what I look for. A challenge is what I need. Not some room full of e-cheaters.

It's hard for you to understand I know, just like it was hard for you to understand the trick, just like it was hard to understand why people could smash on you without using anything but their brain.

MNP

Besides the fact that it's off topic, it's got nothing to do with you who tells me what, go back to your little circle now and start your little rumour mill of who tells me what bla bla bla...

Not one person in here stated a plausable reason as to why this is a cheat yet, looking less and less like a cheat and more like something you're just sore you didn't figure out first.

So you realy don't consider tapping the e-brake while the car is moving to make you go FASTER! to be a cheat? You can come back with the view point that "It's not the e-brake that makes it's faster it's the fact that the clutch engages when you press it so it feeds in the power smoother while limiting wheelspin" well the clutch isn't on the button list for controler configuration, so what is actaully happening is your exploiting the game to make you go faster via a glitch. And you don't think it's cheating?

MNP
It's hard for you to understand I know, just like it was hard for you to understand the trick, just like it was hard to understand why people could smash on you without using anything but their brain.

Just like its so hard for you to answer my statement, and how its so hard for you to give your "sources" (you you, and yourself), and how hard it is for you to understand that your definition of a cheat is incorrect.. :lol: this gets funnier by the minute!

So you realy don't consider tapping the e-brake while the car is moving to make you go FASTER! to be a cheat? You can come back with the view point that "It's not the e-brake that makes it's faster it's the fact that the clutch engages when you press it so it feeds in the power smoother while limiting wheelspin" well the clutch isn't on the button list for controler configuration, so what is actaully happening is your exploiting the game to make you go faster via a glitch. And you don't think it's cheating?
Ummmm my clutch isint hooked up to my e-brake. When I pull my e-brake it dosent do anything to the clutch. Did MNP really say that, the e-brake releases or engages or does anything to the clutch????:confused:

What like you consider max toe to be legit? or max camber on a RWD to be legit? or you consider having six gears on a 900hp gtr to run faster down a 1/4 mile to be legit, like you consider, shortening gears to get faster shifts legit, like maxxing ride height in the rear to be legit, like being able to run max OR min suspension settings to be legit, like you consider short shifting at less than 10mph to make a faster time legit my god, I could go on with the legitimacy of it but eh, you know gt5 in and out right, sorry ptk i don't give out my sources like you do tuning, it's considered rude and 'dog' to say someones name if they wish to have no part in it, i'm sure viper can tell you who it was though. Go cry to him about it and the tricks you don't know about...

Omfg I can't wait for the moderators to close this giant pile of childish arguments.. The OP was asking if it's true and what it is? Well read the first page, 16 pages of whiny BS later everyone has just turned it into a "who has the bigger **** match" it's ******g sad is what it all is.. Start a new thread and name it "E-Cheat, cheat or not?" ...

MNP
sorry ptk i don't give out my sources like you do tuning, it's considered rude and 'dog' to say someones name if they wish to have no part in it, i'm sure viper can tell you who it was though. Go cry to him about it and the tricks you don't know about...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If I am one of the best tuners out there, one of the fastest, have some of the fastest times, what is wrong with giving out MY OWN HARD WORK IF I WANT TO? Im a generous person! haha! Besides, I only gave out a few tunes to...

PSN: Viper

PSN: azzajt, I gave a zzII tune to this one aussie guy that I dedided to help, then he turns on me and tells everyone in the room that 'hes been beating people all day with his tune, and that I couldnt even touch him" WITH MY OWN TUNE THAT I GAVE HIM! :lol::lol::lol:

and.. this one honda guy that I cant remember his PSN.. I gave him a viper tune...

At least Im not the one RECEIVING tunes LOL IDGF if people use MY tunes because I can say, THATS MY TUNE. LOL

It's nothing against you PTK but when viper claims he's 'gon kill Aus' with his epic team of hand me down tunes, and people faster than him that he needed to get some rep, don't you see that as a kick in the teeth, guess not, reachin round is accepted to people who needed to take part in it originally but new tricks you didn't come up with aren't?

JGr?anc?her?: it's not about who has what but about who's cryin over something they can't do right, can't get right(haha it fits for lots here) and can't claim to have created. Most of them are just sore they got their butts handed to them by a randomer, just like beetwo (thanks source for reminding me haha), just like some of my sources, just like a few others yet to come and just like I will do easily if it comes down to doing this trick, they cry yet, they thyink they can do it properly, haha my friend created it, I learnt to use it on Forza when he showed me like 2 years ago. I'm sure i'll put most on show with it.

You guys think you're good when it comes to this stuff, wait till PACMAN finally starts getting on regularly, i got him to buy SSRX, and wait till other memebers from our history come up to put fools on show.

PTK

This is hilarious!

If I am one of the best tuners out there, one of the fastest, have some of the fastest times, what is wrong with giving out MY OWN HARD WORK IF I WANT TO? Im a generous person! haha! Besides, I only gave out a few tunes to...

PSN: Viper

PSN: azzajt, I gave a zzII tune to this one aussie guy that I dedided to help, then he turns on me and tells everyone in the room that 'hes been beating people all day with his tune, and that I couldnt even touch him" WITH MY OWN TUNE THAT I GAVE HIM! :lol::lol::lol:

and.. this one honda guy that I cant remember his PSN.. I gave him a viper tune...

At least Im not the one RECEIVING tunes LOL IDGF if people use MY tunes because I can say, THATS MY TUNE. LOL

He gave a Le Mans Quattro and. GTR. Neither of which I use.

Also xx-xxfamine, what cars can you actually run faster than your mouth. As soon as Matt and Fonic left a room last night you start **** talking them straight away.

And can't I be optimistic?

If you take offence to someone saying their gonna dominate 1/4 in aus, then really how immature are you?

And another thing. I tune my own cars. You know how long ago I got the tunes? Like march.. What's it now? Late June. Way to blow things out of proportion. Obviously you're not making friends here so kindly go away.

Go ask vtec about that buddy, you'll find what you don't know could fill a storage container.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back