e-cheat?

• Thread starter Dom00000
  • 287 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, does anyone have Sarah's email? I want to see if she will sponsor my new gt5 drag team :D

MNP
You seem to fail at understanding what i'm typing, please don't ride on someone else because they can't defend their own claims, where in my post does it even remotely look like i'm calling him slow, you clearly do not understand my english.

Not everyone mate, just you, just you. I guess it isn't going to happen, another lie from another fast person i'm starting to think. Still no proof though?

Keep waiting its coming.
And thanks for calling me fast I mean it means a lot coming from VVV the " I came I saw I conquered"
I have a better one for you. How bought I came I saw And I came again...

You should do some research about real virtual racing pros mate, not pro's as in what you think are good, but people that actually get paid to play, but you knew that already. Slandering VVV is about the stupidest thing you could do when it comes to virtual online racing games, trust me....

Not to mention make you look quite the fool to people who really know...

Back on topic, hour and a half later, how hard is it to quote me from here, don't bring that other pathetic PM convo into it, it has nothing to do with here, that place is a hole and deserves nothing.

Well I got a response :) They assured me my email was important and a human would respond if it was required.

Looks promising guys :D:tup:

MNP
You should do some research about real virtual racing pros mate, not pro's as in what you think are good, but people that actually get paid to play, but you knew that already. Slandering VVV is about the stupidest thing you could do when it comes to virtual online racing games, trust me....

Not to mention make you look quite the fool to people who really know...

Naw it's all good MATE. Got better things to do like cut my toe nails.

fest0r
Well I got a response :) They assured me my email was important and a human would respond if it was required.

Looks promising guys :D:tup:

I somehow have a premonition that this thread is going to be closed :).

Make sure Sarah Palin gives you a copy of her book 'Getting Rogue' :)

swara96
I somehow have a premonition that this thread is going to be closed :).

Make sure Sarah Palin gives you a copy of her book 'Getting Rogue' :)

Its 'going' not 'getting'...

You really can't help but shoot yourself in the foot with you baseless accusations, lack of knowledge and inherent obnoxiousness on more subjects than I have fingers. If you going to make a claim that bad mouths someone, back it up or keep it to yourself.

Back on topic then, proof that this is a real cheat, not an ingenious way to do something you couldn't or it really should be closed on the note that you cannot prove it therefore it does not exist. Also define the word cheat to yourself before you reply.

I love how you guys change the subject to hide the fact your claims are completely made up to support the fact you can't do what others can, how is it cheating if everyone can do it, just because you didn't come up with it, can't replicate it easily and think that them smashing your times is unfair, how does that make it a cheat, I think it just makes a whole heap of sore losers.

MNP
I love how you guys change the subject to hide the fact your claims are completely made up to support the fact you can't do what others can, how is it cheating if everyone can do it, just because you didn't come up with it, can't replicate it easily and think that them smashing your times is unfair, how does that make it a cheat, I think it just makes a whole heap of sore losers.

What a moron... So let's say your about to race someone at an intersection from light to light. When your car starts pealing out do you pull on your e-brake?
Actually wait don't answer that question. No need to prove to you anything since no ones disagreeing with me and not agreeing with you. if you don't consider that cheating then I don't know what to tell you anymore.

You guys should stay on topic or stop posting, period, a cheat is an unfair advantage obtained through methods not accesible to others, anyone can do this WITH KNOWLEDGE OF HOW TO DO IT some of you guys need to get the facts before getting all sore.

MNP
I love how you guys change the subject to hide the fact your claims are completely made up to support the fact you can't do what others can
People are changing the subject becuase you are clearly trying to start an argument in the most "troll" like way possible.
MNP
, how is it cheating if everyone can do it,
Since when do cheats have to be exclusive to a few? Anyone can cheat if they wanted to, just because everyone could do if they chose to that doesn't make something no longer a cheat.
MNP
just because you didn't come up with it, can't replicate it easily and think that them smashing your times is unfair, how does that make it a cheat, I think it just makes a whole heap of sore losers.
Thats not the issue here, many people can do it, and those people who are already fast would have no problem remaining at the top of whatever leadboard they chose to submit times too if they decide to use it, fast people will always be fast.

Regardless of what anyone classes this as, cheat, glitch, or exploit, or even a technique, it would be stupid to try and argue that it's an intended feature of the game.

It's not intended buddy, was running on a little side road over and over on GT5 ever intended, I thought SSRX was for that, once again though, A CHEAT IS SOMETHING USED BY SOMEONE THAT IS NOT ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. I didn't ask the opinions of unofficial people (none here work for PD) I asked for proof.

I'm not here to argue but i am posting to question the motives and the whereabouts of proof that something anyone can do is cheating, so the fact I can make a car run a time as fast or faster than times that are legit and you can't means i'm cheating? So all the top fastest people are cheating just because their cars are that fast huh?

MNP
It's not intended buddy, was running on a little side road over and over on GT5 ever intended, I thought SSRX was for that, once again though, A CHEAT IS SOMETHING USED BY SOMEONE THAT IS NOT ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE. I didn't ask the opinions of unofficial people (none here work for PD) I asked for proof.

I'm not here to argue but i am posting to question the motives and the whereabouts of proof that something anyone can do is cheating, so the fact I can make a car run a time as fast or faster than times that are legit and you can't means i'm cheating? So all the top fastest people are cheating just because their cars are that fast huh?

Your definition of "cheat" is incorrect.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cheat

MNP

cheat
Verb:
Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination: "she cheats at cards".
Noun:
A person who behaves dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

To cheat is a a choice that can be made by anyone, it's not something that is exclusive to a select group. And if you're not interested in the opinions of people here from a fan based forum/website then why are you here at all. If you want proof email PD and ask them is it a cheat.

The fact it is used to beat others dishonestly is what makes it a cheat. If everyone knows about it then fine you are no longer cheating each other as players, but you are still cheating the game.
Seriously, you consider taping the e-brake to go FASTER not to be considerd a cheat by the majority of the games player base?

Maccer_42
cheat
Verb:
Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination: "she cheats at cards".
Noun:
A person who behaves dishonestly in order to gain an advantage.

To cheat is a a choice that can be made by anyone, it's not something that is exclusive to a select group. And if you're not interested in the opinions of people here from a fan based forum/website then why are you here at all. If you want proof email PD and ask them is a cheat.

The fact it is used to beat others dishonestly is what makes it a cheat. If everyone knows about it then fine you are no longer cheating each other as players, but you are still cheating the game.
Seriously, you consider taping the e-brake to go FASTER not to be considerd a cheat by the majority of the games player base?

The troller has been trolled! :lol:

So because they didn't tell a bunch of noobs how it's done and left them slow as hell like they are anyways, that's dishonest? Sore losers I say...

MNP
So because they didn't tell a bunch of noobs how it's done and left them slow as hell like they are anyways, that's dishonest? Sore losers I say...

This was such a productive debate.. oh wait, it wasn't.. nevermind.

:rolleyes:
argue.gif

nopity.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back