Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

• Thread starter Minidwerg
  • 202 comments
I can only get my black edition GTR upto 457 with NOS before it hits limiter. Id love to know whaf set up the GTR in the video is runnig.

I can only get my black edition GTR upto 457 with NOS before it hits limiter. Id love to know whaf set up the GTR in the video is runnig.
I changed top speed in 460, then I set the diffential reduction on a lower value. This will make revs lower so the car is able to go faster before it hits its rpm limit, just like a real car. ;)

My huayra is doing 303mph at the moment no draft no nos. Still tweaking. The suspension setups are way different than gt5 imo

I know it isnt that fast, but im just in the start-up face of the game (National A) i had my first fully tunet car, a Skyline R33 v-spec 97' at 438 without nos, and with "the wrong" turbo. I had bought the high rev turbo, that gives u like 20 hp less then the mid rrev. But anyway 438 km/h in a 50.000 cr car isnt bad, this was no slipstream no nos, not anything

Nice thread. My Aston 177 goes to 298mph fully modded and with no draft or nitrous. I haven't messed with the gearing yet so I'm thinking I can get more.

Btw how are you guys getting 1400 hp with the Viper??? Mine won't go past 1087hp.

Nice thread. My Aston 177 goes to 298mph fully modded and with no draft or nitrous. I haven't messed with the gearing yet so I'm thinking I can get more.

Btw how are you guys getting 1400 hp with the Viper??? Mine won't go past 1087hp.

I believe the update changed the SRT Viper hp to that amount

I believe the update changed the SRT Viper hp to that amount

I have the latest update and my Vipers are all stuck at 1087 hp. I just bought another one Max tuned it and it won't go beyond 1087hp. I seem to be having lots of trouble with a few cars of mine. I think I'm going to have to do another reinstall.

Edit: Nevermind. I just realized how old this Whirlpeas post was. I knew I tuned my Viper to 1300hp when I first got the game. I thought I was nuts after seeing only 1087hp lately.

After the update it can only go to 1087hp now. PD is lost on these cars. Real world Turbo Vipers have been doing 1500hp since 15+ years ago. You were right on track with the 1300-1400hp Vipers PD. Why did you go backwards with the update? Makes no sense. They fixed something that didnt need to be fixed but they haven't fixed the turbo problems on a few of the cars like the Anniversary HSV. sigh.

Last edited:
Im wondering what people have for fastest car.
their HP/BHP - KGFM/NM and so on? and if it is with or without N2O if you know
any good setup for top speed cars out there yet or?
I got my Toyota supra to go 300 no N2O and no slipstream. Probably the biggest high speed bang for your buck.

Even the Ferrari 288 GTO can go over 300 mph, used it to win all the Like the Wind races. LCC Rocket can also go over 300 mph even with low BHP.

Latest Posts

Back