Fastest road car in GT6 so far?

Discussion in 'GT6 General Questions' started by Minidwerg, Dec 6, 2013.

1. djslofstra

Netherlands Friesland
    PSN:djslofstra

My GT-R Black edition goes 457 kph without using Nitrous oxide, with it goes up to 500 Kph.
    Here a video:

Fascone likes this.
  2. Flogzya

Australia Perth
    PSN:FLOGZYA

I can only get my black edition GTR upto 457 with NOS before it hits limiter. Id love to know whaf set up the GTR in the video is runnig.

3. f_399

Texas

Besides the Veyron?

Pagani Huayra
    Ferrari FXX
    Alfa Romeo Stradale
    Aston Martin One 77

4. djslofstra

Netherlands Friesland
    PSN:djslofstra

I changed top speed in 460, then I set the diffential reduction on a lower value. This will make revs lower so the car is able to go faster before it hits its rpm limit, just like a real car. ;)

Flogzya likes this.
  5. thestig11

PSN:thestiggy1198

the lcc rocket has over 350 bhp when fully tuned, and with 1.10kg per hp it is a monster track car when set up

6. sparkytooth

Online Now!
    Premium
    Venezuela Under a Rock
    PSN:sparkytooth50001

The FXX isn't a road car ;)

f_399 likes this.
  7. f_399

Texas

JDMsk8r likes this.
  8. TP3

TP3
    California
    PSN:ThickPants3

That is the only road legal Ferrari FXX in existence. Joe Macari in the UK did the conversion. Ferrari has never produced an FXX for road going, public use.

Whodoyouthink likes this.
  9. f_399

Texas

Nonetheless, its a great car.

TP3 likes this.
  10. ionstriker

bangalore,karnataka
    PSN:ionstriker

My fully tuned huayra is doing 492kmph without nos.

11. jbaum

PSN:j-dizzle613

redbull x1 2011 got it up to 570 kph

edit: misread the road car part haha

12. vass0131

scotland
    PSN:Vass_sCo

308 mph Pagani Huayra 15th Anniversary Editoin.

13. 24kartracer42

New York
    PSN:kartracer24

I bought a Veyron and fully tuned it to 1300~hp and with nitrous I hit 370mph with no draft.

14. FastGT23

United States Texas
    PSN:FastGT23

He said no nos

15. FastGT23

United States Texas
    PSN:FastGT23

My huayra is doing 303mph at the moment no draft no nos. Still tweaking. The suspension setups are way different than gt5 imo

16. CORRUPTEDDISC

United Kingdom UK
    PSN:CORRUPTED_DISC

My Audi V16 has lost 5mph of top speed overnight. Thanks for the 'update' Polyphony :(

17. banu_aussie

PSN:plutotwoboys

redbull's are amazing

18. banu_aussie

PSN:plutotwoboys

i got my GTR black edition up to 562 km/h in a slip stream

19. Rene Langoen

PSN:ChrisRene

I know it isnt that fast, but im just in the start-up face of the game (National A) i had my first fully tunet car, a Skyline R33 v-spec 97' at 438 without nos, and with "the wrong" turbo. I had bought the high rev turbo, that gives u like 20 hp less then the mid rrev. But anyway 438 km/h in a 50.000 cr car isnt bad, this was no slipstream no nos, not anything

20. Nice thread. My Aston 177 goes to 298mph fully modded and with no draft or nitrous. I haven't messed with the gearing yet so I'm thinking I can get more.

Btw how are you guys getting 1400 hp with the Viper??? Mine won't go past 1087hp.

21. suv139

United States US, Kentucky
    PSN:suv139

I believe the update changed the SRT Viper hp to that amount

22. I have the latest update and my Vipers are all stuck at 1087 hp. I just bought another one Max tuned it and it won't go beyond 1087hp. I seem to be having lots of trouble with a few cars of mine. I think I'm going to have to do another reinstall.

Edit: Nevermind. I just realized how old this Whirlpeas post was. I knew I tuned my Viper to 1300hp when I first got the game. I thought I was nuts after seeing only 1087hp lately.

After the update it can only go to 1087hp now. PD is lost on these cars. Real world Turbo Vipers have been doing 1500hp since 15+ years ago. You were right on track with the 1300-1400hp Vipers PD. Why did you go backwards with the update? Makes no sense. They fixed something that didnt need to be fixed but they haven't fixed the turbo problems on a few of the cars like the Anniversary HSV. sigh.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
  23. Huston189

PSN:Huston189

24. Huston189

PSN:Huston189

I got my Toyota supra to go 300 no N2O and no slipstream. Probably the biggest high speed bang for your buck.

25. All Your Base

United States Chesterfield, Missouri
    PSN:ford_gt_freak

I've gotten my Lotus Esprit Sport 350 up to 305 mph (286 without NOS). I'm unsure if that is the fastest my Esprit can do yet.

26. rapida diablo

England

How do you get the top speed displayed like this in-game?

27. BobbyBRAKEaNek

United States Carrollton, GA
    PSN:thaSTIGroe

Left side of GT6's main screen, go to stats and then scroll down. Plenty of info there.

rapida diablo likes this.
  28. BionicDerp

Online Now!
    Canada PE
    PSN:BionicDerp

It's nowhere near the fastest car, but the E Type can go 380 km/h with n2o.

29. zujca

Slovenia

Even the Ferrari 288 GTO can go over 300 mph, used it to win all the Like the Wind races. LCC Rocket can also go over 300 mph even with low BHP.

30. CORRUPTEDDISC

United Kingdom UK
    PSN:CORRUPTED_DISC

Kind of a weird one but, the Chaparral 2J does 290 mph in reverse :D

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
Next Page »