Favorite Drag car Currently?

• Thread starter Trader
  • 91 comments
United States
Texas
G-knoe
Hey guys, I dont know if this is already posted but whats your Favorite Drag car you been using lately? :) Mine is a Misty green Metallic Chevelle ss 454 đź‘Ť Landing 10's at Indy.

Mine is a R35 Black edition, it's black and it does arround 8-9 sec runs according to speed test. Thanks goes to Fraternity187 for the tune.

TheKitten
Hackers? PD removed them because Sony rushed them and they weren't ready.... The only issue is they have huge lag... Seems legit to me...

If you say so bro. No one gonna run against a non legit supra or any car in that matter. You let anyone know you are running a 1000+ hp supra they will kick you from their room. Not only that word will get around you run hacked cars just saying.

Hackers? PD removed them because Sony rushed them and they weren't ready.... The only issue is they have huge lag... Seems legit to me...

What does that have to do with anything

you hacked, or modded, or altered, whatever, the ability to use them... giving you an advantage over normal supra's. that makes you a 'noob' or 'hacker' as jdiaz simply put, and I agree with him

Back on topic, 458 italia for me, I wish more people ran mid 9's cars. its either the fast stuff or the slow stuff

you hacked, or modded, or altered, whatever, the ability to use them... giving you an advantage over normal supra's. that makes you a 'noob' or 'hacker' as jdiaz simply put, and I agree with him

Back on topic, 458 italia for me, I wish more people ran mid 9's cars. its either the fast stuff or the slow stuff

I only run 9.920 Which is slow... Because of lag. this is super slow for a supra.

how is that slow????? it's only 0.006 off the record.

it was at 10.320 this morning. i lose power at 6th gear it dies. i didnt know the record for the supra my bad. Plus i dont get boost from the turbo's till 7,300RPM ish.

Plus ive never went in a drag room with it.

For legit cars it the R34 TC. which does somewhere in the 9's im not sure.

seanneedscar

I love the 458 and 599:)

its weird how your a ford guy but LOVE Mopar :lol:

Mostly because of the sheer difficulty it took to tune that car as good as I have. I broke 7 controllers, 3 TV screens, 3 PS3 USB ports, and my table tuning it.

Yes everything got replaced.

Back