Favorite Drag car Currently?

• Thread starter Trader
  • 91 comments
The C5 is nice but wish it made more horsepower, that Z06 motor should crank out more than 850hp if modified. PD and their modest horsepower ratings.. most of the classic muscle cars on here with a supercharger should clear 1k HP or higher, but they had to make sure they weren't as good as the newer muscle. =\

The C5 is nice but wish it made more horsepower, that Z06 motor should crank out more than 850hp if modified. PD and their modest horsepower ratings.. most of the classic muscle cars on here with a supercharger should clear 1k HP or higher, but they had to make sure they weren't as good as the newer muscle. =\

I agree completely, kind of a shame that 9.6's is all that this year Z06 can run, if it had proper HP it might be able to almost keep up with the newer Vettes.

the c5 is nice but wish it made more horsepower, that z06 motor should crank out more than 850hp if modified. Pd and their modest horsepower ratings.. Most of the classic muscle cars on here with a supercharger should clear 1k hp or higher, but they had to make sure they weren't as good as the newer muscle. =\

+100!

Ford gt nostripe

Gtr concept 01

Cuda

Supra

Mustang gt 05

ACR 08

Dodge viper SRT10 03

Skyline r34

Rx7

And I love my lag free tree.

Purple Nardo and Callaway C12.

This happens to be one if my least favourite, or most disliked :). I call it the "big disappointment". It looks like it should be running low - mid 9's but can't get out of the 10's.

This happens to be one if my least favourite, or most disliked :). I call it the "big disappointment". It looks like it should be running low - mid 9's but can't get out of the 10's.

He's the 1st person I've ever heard say that they like the callaway lol, but I guess we all have different tastes 👍

My SVT Mustang.. Launching and shifting in my stang feels like an AWD car.👍

He's the 1st person I've ever heard say that they like the callaway lol, but I guess we all have different tastes 👍

It's a corvette ripoff and I'm glad it doesn't run 9s. :D It should, but it has garbage traction. Just like the Speed 12 should be running with the ACR/Enzo but is more interested in doing a 1000ft burnout in 4th.

Real drag car: Camaro as 2010 (disclosed time) :D

Modded: Spirra , runs 8.912 so I run it with black editions, I do tell people first but it makes for amazingly close runs since it has pull instead of launch (good back and forth action) :)

Real drag car: Camaro as 2010 (disclosed time) :D

Modded: Spirra , runs 8.912 so I run it with black editions, I do tell people first but it makes for amazingly close runs since it has pull instead of launch (good back and forth action) :)

What's the spirras black screen launch time? Cause although it runs 8.91s it could still always own a gtr if its bsl is within 0.02s of that. I think a typical gtr black edition that runs an 8.910 timed will actually run over 8.94s on the bsl...?

Although the Indy 400m is shorter which may counter balance since the spirra would be at a disadvantage if its more of a pull car.

What's the spirras black screen launch time? Cause although it runs 8.91s it could still always own a gtr if its bsl is within 0.02s of that. I think a typical gtr black edition that runs an 8.910 timed will actually run over 8.94s on the bsl...?

Although the Indy 400m is shorter which may counter balance since the spirra would be at a disadvantage if its more of a pull car.

I havent done a black screen launch time, honestly I threw a quick tune on it and seen I was right around the GTR BE time ( I am sure it can run faster) so I left it there for good competition 👍 .. Regardless, if we are drag racing on route X I usually pull a win (depending on the tree) But the shorter distance at Indy makes it very close, I always run at Indy anyways, usually when we are on X it's just me and friends.. You want one?

My modded drag car is my Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo with all the latest black-market parts: stage 4 turbo, racing flywheel, triple-plate clutch, stage 5 weight reduction...
Of course, I never use it unless I'm with friends who also have their Stage 5 cars because I'm not an idiot and I already have a LMQ if I want a fast 4WD drag car, but I've gotten 9.020 out of it and could probably get sub-9 times if I spent a little more time on it.

In terms of legitimate cars, I love the Jaguar XJ12 race car. It's not the fastest drag car in the world even when tuned well, and even then I'm terrible at tuning cars, but it looks and sounds and feels fantastic (and also one can look down from your 20 mil car upon the disgusting working class drag racers in their jalopy rust buckets)

My favourite car is my 95, Mitsubishi gto twin turbo which runs a respectable 10.210 and surprises most good cars as it is tuned to be a sleeper.

My modded drag car is my Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo with all the latest black-market parts: stage 4 turbo, racing flywheel, triple-plate clutch, stage 5 weight reduction...
Of course, I never use it unless I'm with friends who also have their Stage 5 cars because I'm not an idiot and I already have a LMQ if I want a fast 4WD drag car, but I've gotten 9.020 out of it and could probably get sub-9 times if I spent a little more time on it.

In terms of legitimate cars, I love the Jaguar XJ12 race car. It's not the fastest drag car in the world even when tuned well, and even then I'm terrible at tuning cars, but it looks and sounds and feels fantastic (and also one can look down from your 20 mil car upon the disgusting working class drag racers in their jalopy rust buckets)

I like running the expensive race cars too.. but I prefer the Chaparral 2D & 2J the most. Theyre fast for their horsepower.

My favourite car is my 95, Mitsubishi gto twin turbo which runs a respectable 10.210 and surprises most good cars as it is tuned to be a sleeper.

That car runs a lot faster. :)

Back