Favorite Drag car Currently?

• Thread starter Trader
  • 91 comments
My 5th '04 Honda Integra I've put almost 775 miles on her 1 1/4 mile at a time:crazy:

I love drag racing my Saleems S7s. Their not the greatest cars out there, in fact there probably average, but it's just the sound of them and the spectacle.

Seeing an all-white or matte-black Saleen screaming up the TG straight is good entertainment. :D

Ever since I started in drags the yellow bird has always been one of my favourite weapons of choice.
With max HP and TQ at the same rpms it's perfectly suited to drag racing.

Mine is a Super Bee charger. It's pushing about 830 hp, and does about 215mph... Not sure what it does on the drag strip though...

My beautiful 1970 Dodge Charger 440 R/T. I got the HP all the way up to 803. It's also got more torque than any other muscle car that I have. Which is why it still beats Chevelles, Cudas, and Camaros. The immense amount of torque throws this down the drag strip tearing up the road. I also painted it with a black clearcoat and put some nicer rims on in and painted them chrome. It's one sweet car.

Audi RS6 Avant.

Don't you laugh back there, I'm serious! For short drags, it's beat Veyrons, Vipers and all kinda of road cars. Not bad for a Puppy-Lugger...

legacyMACHINE
Audi RS6 Avant.

Don't you laugh back there, I'm serious! For short drags, it's beat Veyrons, Vipers and all kinda of road cars. Not bad for a Puppy-Lugger...

I hate that car now lol.

Favorite drag cars are the kubel & schwimwagens. Not just because they look epic, but because they don't have "base tunes" and they're very hard to tune correctly. And you can enjoy the scenery as you race. :-)

Favorite drag cars are the kubel & schwimwagens. Not just because they look epic, but because they don't have "base tunes" and they're very hard to tune correctly. And you can enjoy the scenery as you race. :-)

The Midgets are really fun to drag too, you can fit 5 or 6 wide and still keèp them in the proper lanes.

Chrome blue 02 Viper GTS with matching rims. Too many ACRs and skylines, besides its the best looking Viper they made. (Up until the 2013 model)

Definitely the 2004 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C5), I got it in a nice mid/dark maroon color with silver rims and it's very competitive with cars like the R32, GTO Twin Turbo MR, V16T etc. really just a great car all around :)

Latest Posts

Back