(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
Sorry, can't be 🤬 with that stupid track.

I should be back for the Austrian GP. 👍

First of all huge well done to @RacingLine saw it coming but still great job. Also @STOCKY8A1 How the hell did you do that :lol: :cheers:

For the 3rd race in a row I've been taken out at the first corner, so you can imagine my patience is running really low. I thought I could get a good FGT series together, really replicate F1. We have some GTTCC guys, and of course, they know how to race, and overtake. I just can't understand some mentality.

@RyanRacer being the fastest driver then having someone faster come along, yeah it's not nice. I'm going to say It straight. Your one of the fastest drivers I know, but definitely the 🤬 worse. You can't have a go at 'slower traffic' they have as much right to be there, and you can't go yelling 'I quit I quit' everywhere then smash into everyone. I fear for anyone that would need to race against you. People try to help explain yet it goes over your head. Seriously, just listen and do what they say. They're experienced and won't tolerate crap.

I could of had a much better night with half the grid we had in some GTTCC testing, and perhaps it's best to lay this to rest

Last edited:
First of all huge well done to @RacingLine saw it coming but still great job. Also @STOCKY8A1 How the hell did you do that :lol: :cheers:

For the 3rd race in a row I've been taken out at the first corner, so you can imagine my patience is running really low. I thought I could get a good FGT series together, really replicate F1. We have some GTTCC guys, and of course, they know how to race, and overtake. I just can't understand some mentality.

@RyanRacer being the fastest driver then having someone faster come along, yeah it's not nice. I'm going to say I straight. Your one of the fastest drivers I know, but definitely the 🤬 worse. You can't have a go at 'slower traffic' they have as much right to be there, and you can't go yelling 'I quit I quit' everywhere they smash into everyone. I fear for anyone that would need to race against you. People try o help explain yet it goes over your head. Seriously, just listen and do what they say. They're experienced and won't tolerate crap.

I could of had a much better night with half the grid we had in some GTTCC testing, and perhaps it's best to lay this to rest

I wouldn't lay it to rest, it's just these stupid FGT's. Unfortunately there's no alternative, wish it still had the Ferrari's from GT5. The only other thing would be running the Lotus 97T, but then it's not a 'modern' alternative, and it eliminates the teams element from the racing to a degree.

Sorry for not sticking around, I just lost interest once the rears went 5 laps in

you said stupid track then the austraian GP in the same post :lol:!

Lack of good taste, sir. :D

Before I get back to the now 'classic' photo report I want to share this video of EmptyBox.
EmptyBox, for those who don't know him, is a Youtuber making video of racing sims, essentially PC-based like iRacing or rFactor. I think some of his videos has a great educational value to learn basics of racecraft, something that seems to become problematic in the series.

I would also recommend (if you're interested in this kind of video of course) to also check his videos on multi-class racing bellow. It's not exactly connected to the FGT as it is single class but there is good tips and tricks on how to deal with traffic and stuff.

Edit : wrong episodes !

Last edited:
Lack of good taste, sir. :D

Before I get back to the now 'classic' photo report I want to share this video of EmptyBox.
EmptyBox, for those who don't know him, is a Youtuber making video of racing sims, essentially PC-based like iRacing or rFactor. I think some of his videos has a great educational value to learn basics of racecraft, something that seems to become problematic in the series.

I would also recommend (if you're interested in this kind of video of course) to also check his videos on multi-class racing bellow. It's not exactly connected to the FGT as it is single class but there is good tips and tricks on how to deal with traffic and stuff.

I've seen those videos and It's worth to watch the whole thing if you want to improve your racecraft.

I don't care. My main focus is GT Academy. In a few years time, I just might be fast enough. But for now, I will refrain from joining many series, because it all leads to racing hell. Just like how there was baseball hell, and guitar playing hell...

I may be the dirtiest driver on the planet. I may be the most worthless human being as well.

My response is: I don't care. I really don't care about what you have to say. I am going to try my absolute hardest to actually get somewhere in life, even though I pretty much don't have much of a chance anymore.

I don't care. My main focus is GT Academy. In a few years time, I just might be fast enough. But for now, I will refrain from joining many series, because it all leads to racing hell. Just like how there was baseball hell, and guitar playing hell...

I may be the dirtiest driver on the planet. I may be the most worthless human being as well.

My response is: I don't care. I really don't care about what you have to say. I am going to try my absolute hardest to actually get somewhere in life, even though I pretty much don't have much of a chance anymore.

If you don't care then don't 🤬 show up, simple.

Maybe you should learn to play Violin to go with your sob story, or would that lead to Violin playing hell... Suck it up.

Keep practicing mate, that's what i did 👍
Will do as always ;)

Are there any fundamental things that the top-ranked drivers do that even the decently quick ones don't even remember or know about?

I'm sure that the 3 Ts (Time, Talent and Tuning) are all important, but if I'm practicing bad habits it's not going to help.

Ah, another one. Yay.

Sorry, that was harsh.

It's just my natural reaction to the 'I don't care' mentality. You may not care but others do, that's why people say these things to you. That and you'll never get anywhere with that mindset. Not saying this to be mean or nasty, I'm saying it because it's true.

Good luck for GT Academy that is my main goal aswell 👍

Shame you feel that way, you weren't that for off my pace today. It's a small track i ran into traffic aswell and a 1.06.6 got wasted i know it sucks. How do you think i felt with the SC ruining my 20+ seconds lead 👎

ryan, it's your '🤬 it' attitude that makes things go wrong. You may be fast enough toget to academy, but they won't keep you with that attitude.

you should listen to what people say. Your a dirty driver, so what do you do? you work on it, then you'll gain some respect from people.

Will do as always ;)

Are there any fundamental things that the top-ranked drivers do that even the decently quick ones don't even remember or know about?

I'm sure that the 3 Ts (Time, Talent and Tuning) are all important, but if I'm practicing bad habits it's not going to help.
No idea how they do it, perhaps 12 hours practice a day helps :lol:

Will do as always ;)

Do the seasonal events and drive as much as you can with all different cars and tyres.
Eventually you WILL see some improvements if you're determined enough. Last year i didnt qualify to nationals :guilty:
But with enough will It's possible.

Sorry, that was harsh.

It's just my natural reaction to the 'I don't care' mentality. You may not care but others do, that's why people say these things to you. That and you'll never get anywhere with that mindset. Not saying this to be mean or nasty, I'm saying it because it's true.

It doesn't matter any more, the mods might as well just ban me.

I am so pathetic. I really don't have much talent at all. But since I am persistent and practice a lot, I am actually sort of fast, but just sort of. But I have terrible racecraft. And that's an atrocious combination. I've tried improving it, but it didn't work. So I will just end everything here and crawl into my hole of shame.

Good luck to all who those who actually have talent. :cheers:

I am so pathetic. I really don't have much talent at all. But since I am persistent and practice a lot, I am actually sort of fast, but just sort of. But I have terrible racecraft. And that's an atrocious combination. I've tried improving it, but it didn't work. So I will just end everything here and crawl into my hole of shame.

If you accept criticism, a good start is to watch the above videos, wrap your mind around and then think about it every time you're behind the wheel. Things should start improving quickly, it's not that hard.

It doesn't matter any more, the mods might as well just ban me.

Good luck to all who those who actually have talent. :cheers:

If you're serious about GT academy don't go off on a negative. There's nothing wrong with constructive critisism. People are saying this about your racecraft because it's something you need to work on. People aren't picking on you, they're picking out your weaknesses. Instead of getting upset about it, work on it. Drive something slower and develop your skills. You say you practice? Keep practicing then. Simple.

Keep your chin up man. 👍

I will be leaving GTPlanet for a while to collect myself, and to educate myself on how to not screw everything up. I always screw everything up. Maybe I'll try to watch those videos, but my racecraft is naturally just, just the absolute worst. It will be very, very hard to improve it.

Why must I be fast slightly fast and dirty!? It would be far better for me to be slow and dirty!!!

Okay, I'll stop vomiting up on this thread now, and on GTPlanet in general. Why was I even born?

If you don't care then don't 🤬 show up, simple.

Maybe you should learn to play Violin to go with your sob story, or would that lead to Violin playing hell... Suck it up.
Your responses are the greatest things in the world! :D

Except from Nissan GTR's and Swiss Rolls...

Formula GT Championship
Round 03 // Spanish Grand Prix

Another tough race with all those walls jumping on the cars whenever the drivers don't pay attention !

Probably due to the hot weather compared to the 2 previous rounds, reliability was terrible this week. The race started with one of the largest grid to date (9) and yet finished with one of the smallest field (5).

Circuito de Madrid_2.jpg

^(High res. picture, click to zoom in)^

(Optional) Put this in a background tab to have the full trackside experience while viewing the pictures.
WARNING THE SOUND MAY BE LOUD !

Circuito de Madrid_3.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_20.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_6.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_4.jpg

The Puerta de Alcalá section, one of the circuit's features.
Circuito de Madrid_10.jpg

Circuito de Madrid.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_11.jpg

Ninja's engine (Renault) went up in smoke bringing out the Safety Car. ("Bloody engine" he said on the radio :D)
Circuito de Madrid_14.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_13 SC.jpg

PJTierney (Mercedes) leading the little train after the restart.
Circuito de Madrid_9.jpg

Pit stops strategy was key to the race. Things went smoothly for 2nd finisher Stocky (Lotus).
Circuito de Madrid_17.jpg

Circuito de Madrid_15 i believe.jpg

What it looks like to be onboard with TRL_Evo (Ferrari). Note that untrained eye will only see a big blur.
Circuito de Madrid_8 mod.jpg

Williams' domination has been shaken with only True-blue making it to the end.
Circuito de Madrid_16.jpg

ElCondensator (McLaren) running wide and losing the podium to PJTierney in the closing laps of the race.
Circuito de Madrid_18.jpg

Checkered flag.
Circuito de Madrid_19.jpg

Blisteringly fast, TRL_Evolution ends Ryan's two consecutive wins. Fact: 100% of winners wear a red helmet.
Circuito de Madrid_5.jpg

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Last edited:
Formula GT Championship
Round 03 // Spanish Grand Prix

Another tough race with all those walls jumping on the cars whenever the drivers don't pay attention !

Probably due to the hot weather compared to the 2 previous rounds, reliability was terrible this week. The race started with one of the largest grid to date (9) and yet finished with one of the smallest field (5).

View attachment 306674
^(High res. picture)^

(Optional) Put this in a background tab to have the full trackside experience while viewing the pictures.
WARNING the sound may be loud !

View attachment 306677
View attachment 306688
View attachment 306690
View attachment 306678

The Puerta de Alcalá section, one of the circuit's features.
View attachment 306691
View attachment 306716
View attachment 306693

Ninja's engine (Renault) went up in smoke bringing out the Safety Car. ("Bloody engine" he said on the radio :D)
View attachment 306707
View attachment 306708

PJTierney (Mercedes) leading the little train after the restart.
View attachment 306700

Pit stops strategy was key to the race. Things went smoothly for 2nd finisher Stocky (Lotus).
View attachment 306712
View attachment 306715

What it looks like to be onboard with TLR_Evo (Ferrari). Note that untrained eye will only see a big blur.
View attachment 306717

Williams' domination has been shaken with only True-blue making it to the end.
View attachment 306718

ElCondensator (McLaren) running wide and losing the podium to PJTierney in the closing laps of the race.
View attachment 306720

Checkered flag.
View attachment 306721

Blisteringly fast, TRL_Evolution ends Ryan's two consecutive wins. Fact: 100% of winners wear a red helmet.
View attachment 306719

BLOODY ENGINE!!! :lol:

Back