(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
I think evo's running as well, not sure. Even if you qualify separately, I'll start from the back if you want.
well we know how stressful those events are so you cant exactly jump straight in from that.

I think a few people may be away too. If people want to postpone this week then i'll be fine with that 👍

EDIT - It's not letting me access the GT servers.....

EDIT 2 - Fixed now :lol:

Well we were an hour late, and with AWOL drivers plus the amazing GT servers we started with half the grid. But what a great race 👍

At the start I saw @IMMORTALPILOT coming through and thought 'Nah, get out of the way' :lol: Was following @Weider and @David Talle we each had our own incidents and I was happy with my tyre wear and pace, thought us 3 would be challenging for 4th. I had one bogey corner, turn 7, struggled a lot there, finally it caught me out and I went in behind el and arty.
Went onto the hards and set a new PB right away, found a nice groove and was going well until I move over to let the RBR of @xChris93_ through. Few turns later he has a massive washout and takes me out with him, completed three 360 degree turns, wrong place wrong time :lol: Then in my haste to get out of the leaders way I got stuck in the gravel :lol:

So my 4th was gone lol but tried a nice tactical battle with SK8R. Last 10 mins I was catching conden up and soon we were racing nose to tail for 5 minutes. Good clean racing, even though I was quicker, I sat behind and waited. Which is what I've tried to teach people in the past. Tried to look after my tyres and pressure him into a mistake. Finally did and last 2 mins just bring it home. Oh, turn 7, hello :lol: Final chicane and chris was behind, just went for it really :lol:

But great racing and a fun atmosphere, well done @IMMORTALPILOT and everyone else, though It was @RacingLine's race really but the crowd cheered him on.

Break next week :( but cant wait for Sarthe, will be interesting to see how the FGT do there :cheers:

Formula GT Championship
Round 7 // German GP
Nrburgring%20Logo_ohne%20Claim.jpg
Once again a fierce battle at the front, a lot of overtakes in the pack. This time, championship leader Immortal had to fight his way through the field, starting from the back of the grid.
There was for sure a lot of action.

Tyre wear was pretty bad and we saw 2 main pit stops strategies :

• option - option - prime
  • option - prime - option
The latter was probably the best strategy but surprisingly not prevalent.
At least in Formula GT there is still a German GP this season ! :D

Nürburgring GP_F.jpg

^ High res. pic; clic to zoom in ^
Nürburgring GP_F_1.jpg

Nürburgring GP_F_2.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_4.jpg

Evolution comfortably lead the race during the first two stints.
Nürburgring GP_F_5.jpg

Chris trying to hold back Immortal; he will eventually secure 3rd place, maintaining a 100% podium finish so far .
Nürburgring GP_F_6.jpg

At this point Immortal and Evolution split on two different strategies.
Nürburgring GP_F_7.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_8.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_11.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_10.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_9.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_12.jpg

The race further down the order wasn't outdone, especially the fight between True-blue and ElCondensator in the closing stages of the race.
Nürburgring GP_F_13.jpg

Immortal takes the win at home Grand Prix after a bitter fight with teammate Evolution !
Nürburgring GP_F_15.jpg

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Last edited:
Formula GT Championship
Round 7 // German GP
Nrburgring%20Logo_ohne%20Claim.jpg
Once again a fierce battle at the front, a lot of overtakes in the pack. This time, championship leader Immortal had to fight his way through the field, starting at the back of the grid. There was for sure a lot of action.

Tyre wear was pretty bad and we saw 2 main pit stops strategies :

• option - option - prime
  • option - prime -option
The latter was probably the best strategy but surprisingly not the prevalent.
At least in Formula GT there is still a German GP this season ! :D

View attachment 336685
^ High res. pic; clic to zoom in ^
View attachment 336686
View attachment 336687 View attachment 336688 View attachment 336689

Evolution comfortably lead the race during the first two stints.
View attachment 336695

Chris trying to hold back Immortal; he will eventually secure 3rd place, maintaining a 100% podium finish so far .
View attachment 336699

At this point Immortal and Evolution split on two different strategies.
View attachment 336700 View attachment 336705 View attachment 336706 View attachment 336707 View attachment 336708 View attachment 336709

The race further down wasn't outdone, especially the fight between True-blue and ElCondensator in the closing stages of the race.
View attachment 336711

Immortal takes the win at home Grand Prix after a bitter fight with teammate Evolution !
View attachment 336712

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Another great job :cheers:

but you missed my awesome 900 degree turn save :lol: ;)

Any times available?

A very similar track to Red Bull Ring, and with the long straights I think we might see chris fighting for the win again

Back