(GTOR) | [FGT] Formula GT Championship - IMMORTALPILOT and Ferrari Win the Inaugral Season!Finished 

Should the safety car rule stay?

• Total voters
I completely forgot about weather :scared:

Luckily it's a dry race despite last week showing it may rain :gtpflag:

Good luck guys. Hope we can get back into things :D

Just a note no race next week due to the GTP ES

Yeah uh good qualy and good start to the race, it got really exciting. Shame DCs still happen as often as they do.

Almost thought I had @IMMORTALPILOT in qualy, but then he just finds more time, big surprise.. :lol:

Well done m8

Great silverstone is up next.. Where he has FGT world record:ouch:

Last edited:
@True-blue-8 you just go on without me. Game is taking the absolute 🤬. TEN TIMES I've tried to join only to be shown the message:

"Failed to join room."
I got DC as well, luckily it was early enough to rejoin the race but then I ran into the same problem as you mate. Really :censored:ing stupid.:banghead:

Wondering if there's anything I can do for some points toward this race. Willing to do a time trial or race of equal duration and record the total time to see where I end up on the grid...

Well done chris, had some good fun 👍

Yeah uh good qualy and good start to the race, it got really exciting. Shame DCs still happen as often as they do.

Almost thought I had @IMMORTALPILOT in qualy, but then he just finds more time, big surprise.. :lol:

Well done m8

Great silverstone is up next.. Where he has FGT world record:ouch:
I got DC as well, luckily it was early enough to rejoin the race but then I ran into the same problem as you mate. Really :censored:ing stupid.:banghead:

Wondering if there's anything I can do for some points toward this race. Willing to do a time trial or race of equal duration and record the total time to see where I end up on the grid...
Really sorry guys, before the race it was agreed to scrap the safety car. We waited for monty for a bit then he went offline for a 3rd time. I feel bad but I can never please everyone no matter how hard I try :(

Due to 10th being open. You'll get one point. I know, not much :guilty:

Would like to thank everyone for taking part in the race last night, it was a lot of fun and a great challenge. As I said earlier before the race, I would never have expected to win last night as the pace and setup both Immortal and Evo have is very impressive through the fast corners. I was losing most of my time to them through S3 when I was pushing hard on my own setup, so a realistic target for my race was 3rd, but I'd try to hold on to them for as long as I could. My plan was to use 2 15 minute soft tyre stints which would bookend a 10 minute hard stint, which I figured out to use as soon as I put on the hard tyres lol. Their performance was terrible.

At the start of the race I concentrated on tyre management and to just enjoy a casual race and learn more about the car to improve the setup, so I wasn't pushing 100%. But after the first round of pit stops, I noticed that Immortal had a problem and had to re-pit which gave me a chance to reset the loss I made on the first stint so that I would be level with him for stint 2. We raced closely for the whole of my 2nd stint but I decided that because of lower fuel, I could pit on the 15 minute mark on to the softs from the hards. Whereas by the looks of it, Immortal stayed out on hards for a few laps longer. Over that period I was able to stretch my lead from 1s to 9s then Immortal pitted with 8 or so minutes left on the softs.

Trust me there's not a lot of things in GT6 more stressful than Immortal chasing you down on fresh soft tyres, whereas mines was already 5 minutes old :lol: I was counting down the timer every second, then I passed the finish line with 7s left...so 1 more lap. Thankfully the tyres held up and I managed to get the win, definitely one of my most challenging it's safe to say ;)

I was fortunate that Immortal had a problem with his pit initially and drove straight through so had to pit again and Evo to disconnect, but from being level with Immortal from 25 minutes to go I still had to drive incredibly hard to win. My setup was ok for overall pace but I found that it looked after my tyres well and gave me good traction. It's my birthday today so it was an early surprise present :lol:

Cheers guys :cheers:

Last edited:
Points updated, getting exciting now. Well done guys

Kudos to our new leader @David Talle :cheers:

If Ryan isn't back by the next round then someone else will need to take the 2nd Williams seat, want to stay in the lead before TRL guys get us :lol:

Would like to thank everyone for taking part in the race last night, it was a lot of fun and a great challenge. As I said earlier before the race, I would never have expected to win last night as the pace and setup both Immortal and Evo have is very impressive through the fast corners. I was losing most of my time to them through S3 when I was pushing hard on my own setup so a realistic target for my race was 3rd, but I'd try to hold on to them for as long as I could. My plan was to use 2 15 minute soft tyre stints which would bookend a 10 minute hard stint, which I figured out to use as soon as I put on the hard tyres lol. Their performance was terrible.

At the start of the race I concentrated on tyre management and to just enjoy a casual race and learn more about the car to improve the setup, so I wasn't pushing 100%. But after the first round of pit stops, I noticed that Immortal had a problem and had to re-pit which gave me a chance to reset the loss I made on the first stint so that I would be level with him for stint 2. We raced closely for the whole of my 2nd stint but I decided that because of lower fuel, I could pit on the 15 minute mark on to the softs from the hards. Whereas by the looks of it, Immortal stayed out on hards for a few laps longer. Over that period I was able to stretch my lead from 1s to 9s then Immortal pitted with 8 or so minutes left on the softs.

Trust me there's not a lot of things in GT6 more stressful than Immortal chasing you down on fresh soft tyres, whereas mines was already 5 minutes old :lol: I was counting down the timer every second, then I passed the finish line with 7s left...so 1 more lap. Thankfully the tyres held up and I managed to get the win, definitely one of my most challenging it's safe to say ;)

I was fortunate that Immortal had a problem with his pit initially and Evo to disconnect, but from being level with Immortal from 25 minutes to go I still had to drive incredibly hard to win. My setup was ok for overall pace but I found that it looked after my tyres well and gave me good traction. It's my birthday today so it was an early surprise present :lol:

Cheers guys :cheers:
I saw IMMORTAL pit as I came across the line, a lap later he was still there, but well done mate top job. Happy birthday :cheers:

See you all at Silverstone for March 14 when the real F1 starts too :D

LOL the end of the race was brilliant with arty, stocky and true. Crazy finish :cheers:

I parked up to send a message over the radio congratulating my teammate for a stunning victory... and then I heard this terrible noise behind me, and Stocky was bearing down on my stationary car, the rest was ballet!

Formula GT Championship
Round 5 // Austrian Grand Prix
Logo_for_Red_Bull_Ring.png
The Austrian GP was one of the best FGTC race so far, unfortunately a bit spoilt by several DC's...

I hope we'll be more lucky for the next round at Silverstone. Considering the ratio of UK drivers in the series the fight for the win in homeland might be more intense than ever !

Red Bull Ring_2.jpg

^(high res. picture, click to zoom in)^​

Red Bull Ring_3.jpg
Red Bull Ring_4.jpg

The fight for the lead was tight and lasted all race long.

Red Bull Ring_20.jpg

Unfortunately Evo (pictured below) had to retire early leaving Chris and Immortal in contention for the win.

Red Bull Ring_16.jpg

Red Bull Ring_5.jpg

Red Bull Ring_6.jpg

Red Bull Ring_7.jpg

Red Bull Ring_8.jpg

Red Bull Ring_9.jpg

Red Bull Ring_10.jpg

No wonder Volkswagen doesn't compete in F1, they are already strongly committed to Formula GT !

Red Bull Ring_14.jpg
Red Bull Ring_19.jpg

Red Bull Ring_11.jpg
Red Bull Ring_12.jpg

Chris checking his mirrors for some bad news...

Red Bull Ring_15.jpg
Red Bull Ring_13.jpg

Checkered flag.

Red Bull Ring_17.jpg

4th different winner in 5 rounds, Chris finished in front of favorite Immortal. Gap on the finish line: 0.5s

Red Bull Ring_18.jpg

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /GBR /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Last edited:
Formula GT Championship
Round 5 // Austrian Grand Prix
Logo_for_Red_Bull_Ring.png
The Austrian GP was one of the best FGTC race so far, unfortunately a bit spoilt by several DC's...

I hope we'll be more lucky for the next round at Silverstone. Considering the ratio of UK drivers in the series the fight for the win in homeland might be more intense than ever !

View attachment 319712
^(high res. picture, click to zoom in)^​

View attachment 319714View attachment 319717

The fight for the lead was tight and lasted all race long.

View attachment 319763

Unfortunately Evo (pictured below) had to retire early leaving Chris and Immortal in contention for the win.

View attachment 319735
View attachment 319721
View attachment 319722
View attachment 319724
View attachment 319726
View attachment 319727
View attachment 319728

No wonder Volkswagen doesn't compete in F1, they are already strongly committed to Formula GT !

View attachment 319733 View attachment 319762
View attachment 319729View attachment 319731

Chris checking his mirrors for some bad news...

View attachment 319734 View attachment 319732

Checkered flag.

View attachment 319738

4th different winner in 5 rounds, Chris finished in front of favorite Immortal. Gap on the finish line: 0.5s

View attachment 319743

GT /AUS /SPA /MON /AUT /UK /GER /FRA /BEL /ITA /JPN /USA

Great work again mate :cheers:

So Red Bull win on their own track while Ferrari is crippled. Conspiracy??.....

Back