Gt5 bathurst leaked?

• Thread starter dodge2217
  • 1,021 comments
Which car(s) do you folks think will be...simply disastrous around the Esses? For example, because even Kate Moss is wider than this track, it'll be fun to see cars understeer into the walls. :) I also want to try rolling an SUV @ The Chase :D.

captaincrunch24
Which car(s) do you folks think will be...simply disastrous around the Esses? For example, because even Kate Moss is wider than this track, it'll be fun to see cars understeer into the walls. :) I also want to try rolling an SUV @ The Chase :D.

Tank car would be a laugh :lol:

Tank car would be a laugh :lol:

Tank Car is always a laugh 👍 Try it on the karting tracks then, or even better: rally!

I must admit, I don't know much about this track, other than Australians gets a boner when somebody says Bathurst. Are there any international races on the track - that are at least semi-major racing series? :)

Hey! Our friend Space Empire is giving the thumbs up on the new news story picture! xD Kidding....

Ryk
Excellent work with the Koala Cam, Agent JJH101.

Above and beyond the call.

+1

I'm happier about the OP sickening all the doubters rather then this track coming to the GT series.. :dopey:

Thing is imo, that gt5 the wait between games was 5 years right? Did they actually spend 5 years working on the game or was it more like less. People are debating ps4 which I can't see getting released until 2014 (which is 20 years) from the first of the PSX. So surely to god gt5 will have a heap of dlcs under its belt or a gt6 release with gt7 first ps4 game.

I would like to undestand how they convert photos into cgi.

SimonK
Several highly detailed, realistic to reality photomode locations when they could have made more actual race tracks. B-Spec entirely. WWII Vehicles.

But photo mode is a highly like part of this game, don't see why they'd see that as a problem.

But photo mode is a highly like part of this game, don't see why they'd see that as a problem.

Photo mode within the tracks would have been fine, or a couple of small generic photo locations. There was no need to accurately model a large chunk of Madrid JUST for photomode as they did, nor the other highly detailed areas.

SimonK
Photo mode within the tracks would have been fine, or a couple of small generic photo locations. There was no need to accurately model a large chunk of Madrid JUST for photomode as they did, nor the other highly detailed areas.

But in photos as such having different locations kinda gives it more life rather then having 'generic' locations which I'm sure the Photomode community would have been dissapointed about.

Several highly detailed, realistic to reality photomode locations when they could have made more actual race tracks. B-Spec entirely. WWII Vehicles.

have you seen the photomode part of this forums? wrong choice. photomode is bloody awesome.

b spec could do with a few tweaks but it's heaven sent if you want money. ww12 vehicles? you're just being anal now.

so try again.

But in photos as such having different locations kinda gives it more life rather then having 'generic' locations which I'm sure the Photomode community would have been dissapointed about.

This isn't a photography game with racing on the side though, it's a racing game with photography options. Besides, aren't all of the race tracks diverse enough? Also when I said generic I meant original designs, not spending time faithfully recreating Madrd or the Red Bull hanger.

have you seen the photomode part of this forums? wrong choice. photomode is bloody awesome.

See above. Not photomode entirely but the photomode only locations.

b spec could do with a few tweaks but it's heaven sent if you want money.
Great, but this is my opinion that they should have focused on the driving parts of the game.

ww12 vehicles? you're just being anal now.

so try again.

No i'm not, you asked for examples of wrong priorities, I'm giving you them. Or do you think two WW2 VWs are more important than thousands of other cars?

I have to agree with you on that... IMO of course. But you also have to realize that this isnt the thread to discuss those things

SimonK
This isn't a photography game with racing on the side though, it's a racing game with photography options. Besides, aren't all of the race tracks diverse enough? Also when I said generic I meant original designs, not spending time faithfully recreating Madrd or the Red Bull hanger.

See above. Not photomode entirely but the photomode only locations.

Great, but this is my opinion that they should have focused on the driving parts of the game.

No i'm not, you asked for examples of wrong priorities, I'm giving you them. Or do you think two WW2 VWs are more important than thousands of other cars?

Agree and disagree, about the Photomode part, I like the detail, but it doesn't need so many places.

And I believe the other guy who's name I can't remember thought you may have wanted more rather then not wanting the two we have.

simonk there's no point in derailing the tread but seriously what you mentioned are not even worth debating.

Do you ever debate anything or listen to anyone elses opinion or just assume your own opinion is correct? Because that's all I ever see from you. This whole off topic discussion started because you were so sure about the PS4 and GT6 despite knowing nothing about either.

Most of your posts are basically "I've read your opinion but it's wrong, here is my opinion which is right".

Last edited:
Best news/tread on Gtplanet ever? jjh101 :) is the man, maybe you can check if PD are going to visit more Australian Tracks? I remember well ToCA RD 2/3 and the Australian tracks are very good!

What about these:
Philip Island
Eastern Creek
Sandown
Adelaide
Surfers Paradise
Oran Park

Definantly. I would like to see Adelaide as I have been there myself. Oran Park and Eastern Creek are awesome tracks, as are Phillip Island and Sandown.

I think there should be a Bathurst 1000 event. That would be so awesome. :drool:

Also I just spent half an hour going through 6 pages of overnight posts, of off-topic crap and flaming.

This isn't a photography game with racing on the side though, it's a racing game with photography options.

Actually it started as a racing game but has become more of an automotive game. Kaz has said that he wants more than racing as in the free roam feature.

Back