GT6 Screenshots / Videos

• Thread starter BkS
  • 10,029 comments
now its on the official GTchannel of youtube!!
'
Gran Turismo 6 in the update carried out in 4/7/2014, vehicles feature to reproduce the data track recorded as a replay ' GPS ビジュアライ GIA ' was added. Features add Gran Turismo 6 was Toyota Motor from the 'スポーツドライブロガー' will be released on 6/2 official-enabled application first and now. In this video and replays GPS Visualizer using actual driving video enjoy comparison.

'Gran Turismo' from the fall of 2007, Toyota and Denso jointly with vehicle traveling data C G reproduction technology and development to continue, 9/2012 at Fuji Speedway in 86 Sir Kit and the resulting data to reproduce in the 'Gran Turismo', said! data Mont Su tray shouji, went.

Using a real-time communication system called the CAN (Controller Area Network) in the スポーツドライブロガー GPS location information and vehicle speed, engine rotational speed, accelerator pedal stroke, steering steering angle, braking operation signal record and went driving data, can be saved to USB flash drive. In "GT6' affection for them reproduces the exact replay on the game by reading the report.

Further "GT6'"data logger"functionality combined with the practice at the Circuit de to analyze data in the game, of course, loading drivers driving data drive to practical use, such as comparing the timing of the rake and Axel.
'

now its on the official GTchannel of youtube!!
'
Gran Turismo 6 in the update carried out in 4/7/2014, vehicles feature to reproduce the data track recorded as a replay ' GPS ビジュアライ GIA ' was added. Features add Gran Turismo 6 was Toyota Motor from the 'スポーツドライブロガー' will be released on 6/2 official-enabled application first and now. In this video and replays GPS Visualizer using actual driving video enjoy comparison.

'Gran Turismo' from the fall of 2007, Toyota and Denso jointly with vehicle traveling data C G reproduction technology and development to continue, 9/2012 at Fuji Speedway in 86 Sir Kit and the resulting data to reproduce in the 'Gran Turismo', said! data Mont Su tray shouji, went.

Using a real-time communication system called the CAN (Controller Area Network) in the スポーツドライブロガー GPS location information and vehicle speed, engine rotational speed, accelerator pedal stroke, steering steering angle, braking operation signal record and went driving data, can be saved to USB flash drive. In "GT6' affection for them reproduces the exact replay on the game by reading the report.

Further "GT6'"data logger"functionality combined with the practice at the Circuit de to analyze data in the game, of course, loading drivers driving data drive to practical use, such as comparing the timing of the rake and Axel.
'

Thanks for the translation! :)

Looks like they're will be an update next Tues., hopefully it'll bring more than this though.

I also have to say that the custom wing feature is a surprise for me as well. It'll be good for when I actually start customizing more cars.

granturismo6_27aijte.png
granturismo6_29lvkyc.png
granturismo6_31czjrc.png
granturismo6_32hjkf9.png
granturismo6_30xuja9.png

Don't know if this is the right thread for this, but have any of you guys encountered this issue on Streets of Willow? I've only ever done time trials on it, but raced it online for the first time the other night and the game didn't register my first lap. Stuck with Skidmarx for the entire race and finished ahead of him but it put me down to second after I crossed the finish line. It wasn't until I started doing a 3rd lap in a 2 lap race that I realised my 1st lap didn't register. Is this common?

Looked to me like you slid off right before checkpoint 2 and it may have counted you as trying to cheat. When it reset you it did so after the checkpoint so maybe to the game you never went through it?

Looked to me like you slid off right before checkpoint 2 and it may have counted you as trying to cheat. When it reset you it did so after the checkpoint so maybe to the game you never went through it?

Ahhh. I lost it and said over the mic "doesn't matter when I rejoin I'll wait til you 2 guys pass me then go again to make it fair" however once I rejoined it reset me back to where I'd originally left the track (or where I assumed I'd originally left the track). Didn't consider for a second that it would put me back on track further up than where I left it, albeit still behind Skidmarx.

Please more direct feed screenshot of ingame... is very difficult to find GT6 screens on internet :(

Last edited:
Ayrton Senna Tribute

Ayrton Senna - DAP Racing Kart #17 '80 @ Silverstone: Stowe Circuit

Ayrton Senna - WSR, 1983 Ayrton Senna @ Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80

Ayrton Senna - LOTUS 97T '85 @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80

Ayrton Senna - LOTUS 97T '85 @ Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80

Last edited:
Back