GTP Rolex | Season 5 | Complete! Help Plan!

Since a lot more tracks have weather and time change, should we make some universal settings for the whole season?

The weather settings that we have used in the past worked pretty good so I would stick with that. Daytona has to be set to a 24 hour time progression, and maybe 2 other tracks set to 12 hour progression to simulate Sebring and Petit LeMans.

Looking at the GT6 track list I would add Ascari (could be too narrow), Motegi or Spa.

The weather settings that we have used in the past worked pretty good so I would stick with that. Daytona has to be set to a 24 hour time progression, and maybe 2 other tracks set to 12 hour progression to simulate Sebring and Petit LeMans.

Looking at the GT6 track list I would add Ascari (could be too narrow), Motegi or Spa.
I think the settings we used in the past are too rainy. The changeability just needs a slight tweak I think. The time thing is a bridge we will cross once we get the game. Daytona will be a 24 hour cycle. That's a given.

@cnd01 needs to get GT6 too :P

Should be pretty fun though once we get going!

Still weighing out the options for Prototypes guys :) (Keep the ideas coming!)

The prototypes could be a lot of cars, personally I'd like to just drive the delta wing and be relatively chill, that way I'm not pressured to perform or anything. Maybe when I feel like it I join a GT or DP.

I dont remember how that works with the Delta, anyways I hope there are no hackers straight off the bat that would really suck. It seems that PD need to really focus on that issue for starters. With PS4 and GT7 of course they'll be working overtime no doubt.

I was thinking about Motegi aswell, and Suzuka to add onto the list, but I didn't think about Spa. I prefer Spa better to race at than Motegi, or Suzuka.

Also, the Deltawing is back on the list. :D

Yeah I'm going to pre-sign up with the Deltawing, that way I know I get it since it will no doubt be popular.

Yeah I'm going to pre-sign up with the Deltawing, that way I know I get it since it will no doubt be popular.
Seems like we have two delta wings!

I say we use at least one of them... It's the only prototype in the real series that we will have!

I think the settings we used in the past are too rainy. The changeability just needs a slight tweak I think. The time thing is a bridge we will cross once we get the game. Daytona will be a 24 hour cycle. That's a given.

@cnd01 needs to get GT6 too :P

Should be pretty fun though once we get going!

Still weighing out the options for Prototypes guys :) (Keep the ideas coming!)
I'm thinking about it. I'm not liking the mediocrity plus still only having 16 car online lobbies have kinda hurt its chances of me buying. If we get a good conti going, I'll have to get it though ;)

Alright, so I'm enjoying gt6 more than I expected. Nice too see @FlyinHawaiian77 on today playing too!

So I did some shopping today, and found some stuff that we can use:

Delta Wings are not equal.

Anniversary edition cars are faster than the non anniversary counterparts (stock).

I think premium cars is the way to go for the coming season.

The Audi R8 gt3 cars... There's like 7 and I'm not sure the differences :P so who knows which ones we will use.

And holy super GT cars! There's a ton of them now! Though I think GT3 cars are the way to go.

Tracks:

Willow springs is a blast, apricot hill was super fun too! Ascari is a bit narrow at points, but maybe we do a test there. Silverstone is obviously silverstone... We all know how that is. Matterhorn isn't a good idea I think. Brands hatch would be a blast I think. I think I got all the new tracks...

Also, I went into the lobby settings. We will be using the game's qualifying. Every number related option has changed, so we will have to relearn that all over.

Hope everyone is enjoying the game! We should get a fun room up tomorrow!

Alright, so I'm enjoying gt6 more than I expected. Nice too see @FlyinHawaiian77 on today playing too!

So I did some shopping today, and found some stuff that we can use:

Delta Wings are not equal.

Anniversary edition cars are faster than the non anniversary counterparts (stock).

I think premium cars is the way to go for the coming season.

The Audi R8 gt3 cars... There's like 7 and I'm not sure the differences :P so who knows which ones we will use.

And holy super GT cars! There's a ton of them now! Though I think GT3 cars are the way to go.

Tracks:

Willow springs is a blast, apricot hill was super fun too! Ascari is a bit narrow at points, but maybe we do a test there. Silverstone is obviously silverstone... We all know how that is. Matterhorn isn't a good idea I think. Brands hatch would be a blast I think. I think I got all the new tracks...

Also, I went into the lobby settings. We will be using the game's qualifying. Every number related option has changed, so we will have to relearn that all over.

Hope everyone is enjoying the game! We should get a fun room up tomorrow!
I'm picking up my copy tomorrow, and I'll be able to join in that fun room. I'll get some conti spec testing going if that's cool along with Rolex testing. Wanna start a conti thread?

I'm picking up my copy tomorrow, and I'll be able to join in that fun room. I'll get some conti spec testing going if that's cool along with Rolex testing. Wanna start a conti thread?
Awesome news! I'll get threads up once I do some more learning. I want to know what's going on before I get new threads up... And possibly have some of the cars!

Good news everyone! The DeltaWing has flashy headlights!
What button is that for us? I couldn't get my lights to flash in the races I've done. Maybe we could get both the delta wings equal? The only difference I noticed was the power and weight, which can be changed very easily.

And since GT6 uses names online rather than username, we'll have to adjust to that. Also, rooms can be set to friends only I believe, so hopefully we can take advantage of that.

Also, I bought myself a boss 302... Conti will be a blast! The mustang has the conti style wing, so once I get a few more of the cars maybe GS has the small wings, but ST stays no aero? Another thing to discuss...

Guys I have wheel problems! This time the buttons on my wheel are all screwed up (buttons do things they aren't supposed to) and my paddles only work every once in awhile. The shift lights are always on, which can't be a good sign either. Gotta love it!

Polar decide which delta wing you want to use, and I'll buy it as I called it first. I prefer the faster anniversary one which is only a touch faster probably anyways.

The first expensive car I'll buy is the Formula GT (immortal's series + its a beast that wins all in career mode).

Oh man, I had to get in on a tv Wal Mart was selling for 100 bucks. Totally got cussed out by an older woman. Did what any man would have done and yelled right back at her. :lol:

Polar decide which delta wing you want to use, and I'll buy it as I called it first. I prefer the faster anniversary one which is only a touch faster probably anyways.

The first expensive car I'll buy is the Formula GT (immortal's series + its a beast that wins all in career mode).
Buy the 2013 version first. Once I get both of them I will see if they can be equalized.

Fh- we've all been fine, storm may have found a girl so he's mostly out, but most everyone else is here/hasn't said they were out yet :P

So a pretty final car list for either Rolex 6 or USCR 6 (don't know which to call it)

Prototype
Delta Wing 2013
Possibly the Nissan delta wing

GT
BMW Z4 GT3
Nissan GTR GT3 (three versions I believe)
Mercedes SLS GT3 (May go anniversary edition here since the silver is booooring)
Audi R8 LMS- no idea which one to use... There's soooo many

If I ever get in the position to buy the PS4 and GT6, AND a wheel (which is the only reason I'll buy GT6)...

FLYINHAWAIIAN!!!! Howdy do? Yeah I'm gonna be out for a long while yet I reckon. With my new girlfriend in the picture, things are looking up for me IRL, just got to jack up the finances a lot and I'll be sorted.

The car choices look good, might I suggest the McLaren F1 GTR for the Prototype category? Just a thought.... Oh!!! any word on RM cars?

If I ever get in the position to buy the PS4 and GT6, AND a wheel (which is the only reason I'll buy GT6)...

FLYINHAWAIIAN!!!! Howdy do? Yeah I'm gonna be out for a long while yet I reckon. With my new girlfriend in the picture, things are looking up for me IRL, just got to jack up the finances a lot and I'll be sorted.

The car choices look good, might I suggest the McLaren F1 GTR for the Prototype category? Just a thought.... Oh!!! any word on RM cars?
But... But... GT6 is on PS3 :(

Car choices are pretty spot on. These cars could race in real life (Z4 and R8 do) and the other two could, but no one races them. Prototype is the delta wing, because it races in real life. Probably the most realistic field we've ever had.

And of course, after the usual 6 months, the good old G27 has decided it doesn't work anymore. So it may be T500 time. I'm over these things breaking halfway through the warranty.

I'd say count me in for the Delta Wing. Love that 1.6T BEAST! :D

I'd say count me in for the Delta Wing. Love that 1.6T BEAST! :D
Oh boy! Welcome Paul! Furi showed some interest in his GT6 welcome lobby yesterday too... Another TOCA Takeover???

And racing hards should be used. I haven't bought or used mediums or softs... Nor do I want to! Hards are grippy enough!

I have the Anniversary 1 mil, currently at 1.2 mil but that 800k may take a while to grab. Which you rekon you'll use? You have the 2013 ALMS, powered by 2.0T Mazda with 345bhp. Or the 2012 Le Mans, powered by 1.6T Nissan with 295bhp. (Oil change would bring those up a bit from that.)

Either are cool with me. 2012 is like a WTCC engine, 2013 is NGTC ;).

I have the Anniversary 1 mil, currently at 1.2 mil but that 800k may take a while to grab. Which you rekon you'll use? You have the 2013 ALMS, powered by 2.0T Mazda with 345bhp. Or the 2012 Le Mans, powered by 1.6T Nissan with 295bhp. (Oil change would bring those up a bit from that.)

Either are cool with me. 2012 is like a WTCC engine, 2013 is NGTC ;).
Gonna for sure use the 2013. Hopefully with a little help the 2012 can be equal to the 2013, but that may be asking too much.

But for sure the 2013 will be used.

Ok no problem. I will get on buying it ;).
Awesome. I will be getting my pre paid label for my wheel, and should have a new one relatively soon. So progress on me getting the cars has stopped, so if anyone has all the gt3 cars and wants to get going on making them equal- have at it!

Delta wing doesn't need anything obviously, but buy one for fun! Hopefully now the class split will be equal 8/8 without having to nag prototype guys to show up.

New thread inbound sorta soon. Gotta make sure I know what's going on in both series first.

Same time as last season good with everyone? Races won't be long, just 45 minute regular races and 1 hour-ish endurance races.

Back