GTP Rolex | Season 5 | Complete! Help Plan!

Got the Delta Wing now :D. With Oil it has 361bhp.

Holy crap it's snappy! And FAST! I got 120mph+ through paddock hill bend on Brands Hatch and did a sub 40 second lap. Tweaked setup a bit and made it a bit nicer to drive though.

The DF levels are insane 383 front and 1500 max on the rear!

Last edited:
Oh man, I had to get in on a tv Wal Mart was selling for 100 bucks. Totally got cussed out by an older woman. Did what any man would have done and yelled right back at her. :lol:
That's what I'm talking about! You sir win the internet for the day ;)

How can you guys even afford to test Rolex already? #anyonerememberthattimeintoca
It's not that hard to get credits. I have almost all the Conti cars, and only one GT3 car, and 500,000 credits so far. The championships are pretty fun. And some people started out with 1 million credits.

Paul, how fast is the delta wing around Daytona Road?

It was the first thing I bought. I sold prize cars I didn't want, too.
Ahh, I have to buy one.. But I want the GT cars first since we actually have to make those even.

Again, does anyone know the difference between the Audi R8 LMSes?

The ultra is not fun. You have to turn the wheel about 180 degrees for it to turn at all. Haven't tried the normal one yet.

As far as I know, yes. I personally don't like any of the GT3s. Audi's a pain to turn, the SLS is a boat, and the GT-R has too much grip for me. I haven't tried the Z4 yet though.

As far as I know, yes. I personally don't like any of the GT3s. Audi's a pain to turn, the SLS is a boat, and the GT-R has too much grip for me. I haven't tried the Z4 yet though.
I don't mind the Z4. It's the only one I've driven that isn't anniversary or at a oval...

Guess ill just have to buy a Audi and try it for myself anyways!

Rolex time seems good to go, but both Mel and Furi have come in and swiped Conti time from me. So we may need a new time. @ITCC_Andrew @Furinkazen (because I can't start group PMs)

I don't mind the Z4. It's the only one I've driven that isn't anniversary or at a oval...

Guess ill just have to buy a Audi and try it for myself anyways!

Rolex time seems good to go, but both Mel and Furi have come in and swiped Conti time from me. So we may need a new time. @ITCC_Andrew @Furinkazen (because I can't start group PMs)

I'm running ToCA Clio's from around 8pm-10pm on fridays GMT, and ToCA 7-10pm GMT, and WSC will be the usual 7pm to 10.30pm GMT.

I'm running ToCA Clio's from around 8pm-10pm on fridays GMT, and ToCA 7-10pm GMT, and WSC will be the usual 7pm to 10.30pm GMT.
So Fridays you are doing clios from 3-5 my time. And the other two are on Saturday and Sundays?

That's not as bad as I thought, Mel is still probably doing itcc until like 7 my time which is lame...

How fast were the Nissan GT1s on Daytona Road?

I truly reckon the Delta Wing is faster than LMPs :P. (But haven't tryed them yet on GT6)

So Fridays you are doing clios from 3-5 my time. And the other two are on Saturday and Sundays?

That's not as bad as I thought, Mel is still probably doing itcc until like 7 my time which is lame...
Yeah that's right.

Loving the physics compared to gt5. I've got my Boss 302R already. What's the proposed specs for conti Polar?

I would like to join the GTP Rolex season 6 let me know what classes are still open for me to join andwhat the schedule will be. Thanks

Why not just say "racing hard suspension" and "racing brakes" is all, like in real life?

Also, what if goofytyler isn't James?

Why not just say "racing hard suspension" and "racing brakes" is all, like in real life?

Also, what if goofytyler isn't James?
Look at recent posts. However, after another look, I'll hold my judgement.

@goofytyler Sorry about the scare. There's a guy that keeps making new accounts to sign up for series. You just had all the signs :P

So to answer you're question:

No sign ups quite yet, should have a season 6 thread up by weeks end. Both classes will be open.

Schedule will look something like this:

Daytona
Silverstone
Willow Springs
Indy Road
Brands Hatch
Apricot Hill
Motegi/something else
Laguna Seca

Last edited:
Look at recent posts. However, after another look, I'll hold my judgement.

@goofytyler Sorry about the scare. There's a guy that keeps making new accounts to sign up for series. You just had all the signs :P

So to answer you're question:

No sign ups quite yet, should have a season 6 thread up by weeks end. Both classes will be open.

Schedule will look something like this:

Daytona
Silverstone
Willow Springs
Indy Road
Brands Hatch
Apricot Hill
Motegi/something else
Laguna Seca

Ok thanks. I wasn't too worried about the scare but i agree with you guys when some people do that and thanks again.

Dunno, haven't started. I liked it pure stock too much :P

Stock feels the best to me (until I can figure out how to tune). Every change that I make to parts that are fully adjustable just makes the car worse. :(

I hardly have any of the cars that are in the series though. I have this ocd about finishing everything first before I move on. Might just use an anniversary car and just OP my way through everything.

In real life, sway bars make the biggest difference... I know from experience, having just installed a sway bar. Softer = more grip, stiffer = tighter turns.

Stock feels the best to me (until I can figure out how to tune). Every change that I make to parts that are fully adjustable just makes the car worse. :(

I hardly have any of the cars that are in the series though. I have this ocd about finishing everything first before I move on. Might just use an anniversary car and just OP my way through everything.
I've had too much fun with the FR cars actually sliding that I can't bear to upgrade anything. The sounds are noticeably better too for some cars

Polar no Spa on the schedule? I was driving my new Delta Wing today on Spa, drove great, the car is loads of fun at high speeds. It really looses its flair as soon as you start hitting corners slower than 80 mph, imo.

Back