GTP_WRS Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback

• Thread starter steven
  • 1,073 comments
I think "Fetchy" fell off the wagon again, It thinks that w-g-e's gearing numbers are his T times and it's leaving out the " 1' " of my T3 time.

Hmm strange @ results of the week, i'll take a look as soon as I can.

Regarding the gears, that's something I can't really fix, if he posts his splits again in a new post it's ok again.

Seems like fetchy thinks we're still in '11.

I got this from the submission list
Deadline for week 1 has not yet passed...
Deadline for week 45 has not yet passed...

Seems like fetchy thinks we're still in '11.

I got this from the submission list

Sorry for the late reponse mate, this is the same error we've got with the historical results.

All weeks have a deadline in the line of 'June 22nd', 'March 1st', but because of this Fetchy doesn't know which year it is, Fetchy defaults to the current year, thinking the date is in the future (June 22nd 2012).

To fix this I have to change the deadline of all past weeks making sure the year is included. This obviously is quite some work, and I haven't been able to do this yet. Once this has been done it should work again, but this is not a problem for new weeks, just for the old 2011 weeks.

I've finally got around to fix all the deadlines for the past weeks as well as any week in the future, so everything should be ok again :)

@Kev: you don't have to provide a year anymore, Fetchy automagically adds it in case it isn't in the deadline, but it shouldn't matter if you do include it:)

i did register lately to WRS and i was classified into my division successfully yet i still have one small issue, my national flag is not appearing in the division lists, i also managed to find a URL for my national flag tag on GTplanet (below) in case this helps fix the issue.

I've contacted EDK who directed me here :)

It would be highly appreciated :sly:

http://www.printableworldflags.com/i...32/Lebanon.png

How about colour coding fastest splits by division as well as overall. it should be pretty easy to do, either on the server side, or on the client with jQuery (or just plain ol' JavaScript)

Red split for fastest overall, Green split for quickest in division - whack a legend on there to make it easy to follow what is what.

:D

I've fixed the Lebanese flags, as well as the Czech and Hungarians.

As per request i've also made the fastest times per division more visible, let me know (in this thread) what you guys think of it...

PS: I deliberately choose brown, as green took too much attention away from the overal fastest splits, which are the most important splits. The same goes if you take the 'division color', which was way too much christmas :sly:

I've fixed the Lebanese flags, as well as the Czech and Hungarians.

As per request i've also made the fastest times per division more visible, let me know (in this thread) what you guys think of it...

PS: I deliberately choose brown, as green took too much attention away from the overal fastest splits, which are the most important splits. The same goes if you take the 'division color', which was way too much christmas :sly:

Nice. 👍 I was going to suggest the division colors, but you already thought of that and ruled it out (for good reason I see).

Looks good. Kind of difficult to pick out the brown on my phone, but that probably has more to do with my eyes starting to go.

Sweet! I thought it would really give a nice boost to the divisional leaders - most of which will never see a red split, this is awesome. Cheers Joost!

Back