GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Well done everyone.:cheers:

Special mention to James, fast with every combo therefore deserves to be in D1 gold.👍

And to Frank, over the weeks you proved to be faster than your division ranking would indicate. Now in D4 silver, but I think you will be promoted to D3 in the near future if you keep on going like that.👍

Congratulations, everyone! Al, it's only a short stop for you before D3, I'm sure 👍

Congratulations everyone and especially Twissy!
What did I tell you mate when we first met in TCR? :sly:
You were Division 1 Gold from the start, and finally you are where you belong. Well done! :cheers:

Congratulations to everyone else who got promoted, great work guys!

Congratulations guys! 👍

Moving ever upwards Matt. :)

Particular congratulations to James for officially becoming an alien. Knew that was going to happen at some point mate. :cheers:

Next set of promotions (through week 62):

GTP_Twissy (TwistedMetal) D1 Silver -> D1 Gold (1.32776 -0.33890)
GTP_transamguy (transamguy) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.28932 -0.37735)
GTP_Insatiable (millross) D2 Silver -> D2 Gold (2.31283 -0.35383)
GTP_gooners_17 (mohitraina91) D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.64406 -0.35594)
GTP_mcfizzle (mcfizzle) D2 Bronze -> D2 Silver (2.65647 -0.34353)
GTP_ealirendur (ealirendur) D3 Silver -> D3 Gold (3.32429 -0.34238)
GTP_Allibubba99 (Allibubba99) D4 Silver -> D4 Gold (4.26146 -0.40521)
* GTP_Racingworld (racingworld.be) D5 Gold -> D4 Silver (4.63457 -0.69876)

* indicates double promotion

Registry will be updated later this week, along with the next round of submissions.

What's this for?

Congratz to all!

James, you are out of this world officially now. As far as I'm concerned that designation applies offline or online. 👍

What's this for?

Every driver that submits their qualifier get an initial division assignment and handicap based on that submission. As that drivers competes in WRS time trials their handicaps move based on their event performance.

Generally, mostly improve (this community is the best way I know to improve) and they start over performing based on their previous handicap so the handicap moves lower to keep things levels. When a driver's handicap breaks certain thresholds their division assignment changes and they get an official "promotion".

Promotion to D1 Gold is very special and is based on more than achieving a certain handicap so it's a rare honor. One that I'll never know, but I definitely can appreciate. :sly:

Congratz to all!

James, you are out of this world officially now. As far as I'm concerned that designation applies offline or online. 👍

Every driver that submits their qualifier get an initial division assignment and handicap based on that submission. As that drivers competes in WRS time trials their handicaps move based on their event performance.

Generally, mostly improve (this community is the best way I know to improve) and they start over performing based on their previous handicap so the handicap moves lower to keep things levels. When a driver's handicap breaks certain thresholds their division assignment changes and they get an official "promotion".

Promotion to D1 Gold is very special and is based on more than achieving a certain handicap so it's a rare honor. One that I'll never know, but I definitely can appreciate. :sly:

Thank you!

Wow, that's exciting! I never expected to get this low when I started out with WRS so I'm very proud of the improvements I've made. A lot of people have helped make me and others better with their tips and motivation. Thanks everyone.:cheers:

Congrats to Twissy on D1 Gold, has to be an awesome feeling. Congrats to everyone who was promoted. Matt, it's crazy how far you've moved up since the beginning. Also, a lot of 3D3 drivers being promoted, shows what racing in that series can do to help your skills.👍 Thanks to the admins for all the work you put into the best series on GTP.

Nice job everyone. D2 gold is getting very crowded. Have to find a way to keep up with you all.

Well done everyone! :)

Good to see you are in D1 Gold James, you clearly deserve it 👍

Hey wait! Al I think you've been getting my GOLDS in Div 4! Now racingworld is after my GOLDS and SILVERS! :sly:Great work and congratulations to both, well deserved. I see bronze in my future:nervous:

And to Frank, over the weeks you proved to be faster than your division ranking would indicate. Now in D4 silver, but I think you will be promoted to D3 in the near future if you keep on going like that.👍

Thank you very much, I am very happy with my double promotion, and yes I will be going for the medals in div4 now. Everybody be warned ;)

Also congratulations to all who got promoted.

Congratulations guys, seen a lot of awe inspiring drives from you all lately. Keep up the good work 👍

Another "official" alien, really deserved James :bowdown:

Congratulations to all, and special word to Matt, keep climbing :sly:

Congrats to all the new guys coming on board.

Special congrats to all you guys that got promotions. Well deserved guys.

Back