GTP_WRS : New Drivers and Promotions.

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 2,512 comments
Yo! Just submitted qualifier but I have been around for years. circa86 was me back in... 2005 WRS in GT4 days. I never really stopped playing Gran Turismo just didn't have time to keep up with WRS, not sure where I will qualify but can't wait for some good events!

Definitely recognize some names from back in the day.

Submitted my qualifier as well the other day. Been on the forums for a while now, but ready to compete in the WRS events in order to improve my skill set and to enjoy the competition with other community members. Looking forward to it!

Welcome guys. :gtplanet:

If you have fun with the weekly time trials, you'll love the weekly online races as well. 👍 They usually feature the same car/track as the previous week's time trial, so all those laps you put in offline can be put to good use in online races.

To all the new members 👍 This place gives GT5 a purpose and it will give you goals for success in the game and rock your understanding of what mad skills you bring to it. It's the best challenge that the game doesn't give, by people who don't ask anything for it. Welcome abord :)

Latest Qualifier Results:

:: Division 2 ::

Division 2 Gold (2.000 - 2.333):

GTP_Peluski17 / Peluski17 / USA (2.000)
GTP_Dramamine / dronabinol420 / USA (2.206)

Division 2 Bronze (2.667 - 2.999):

GTP_Eskape / GTPEskape / UK (2.873)

:: Division 3 ::

Division 3 Gold (3.000 - 3.333):

GTP_GUNFIRE787 / GTPGUNFIRE787 / USA (3.200)
GTP_o_O / andrewhake / USA (3.233)

Division 3 Silver (3.334 - 3.666):

GTP_Majyk / Majyk / USA (3.441)
GTP_Roamer2629 / roamer2629 / Argentina (3.446)
GTP_HugoStiglitz / TomBrady / USA (3.539)
GTP_DOUG / Koikeeper67 / Canada (3.585)

:: Division 4 ::

Division 4 Bronze (4.667 - 4.999):

GTP_Viginti3Tres / AparabolA / USA (4.716)
GTP_Extreme / "The Extremist" / Australia (4.750)

:: Division 5 ::

Division 5 Gold (5.000 - 5.333):

GTP_Since80three / Since80three / USA (5.034)
GTP_Barrie / "GTP Barrie" / UK (5.090)
GTP_sid870 / sid870 / UK (5.196)

Thanks Vaxen! Glad to be here in the WRS finally. Did not expect Div 2 Gold right out of the gates. Time to learn as much as I can now!

Thanks Vaxen, and thanks to all for the welcome! :)

I see that I'm in the middle of the pack, right where I spend a lot of time during races, lol. I think I have 5 or 6 online wins and most of those were just a matter of survival. :)

Last edited:
Oh wow I hadn't noticed this was posted!
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I'm really anxious to start racing though. :P

Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I'm really anxious to start racing though. :P
Don't be! We're all very nice people here and we're all here to help you out. :)

Don't be! We're all very nice people here and we're all here to help you out. :)

By anxious I think he meant "looking forward / can't wait" versus "nervous"... Or I could be wrong (it's happened once). :lol:

anx·ious (adjective)
  1. full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous: Her parents were anxious about her poor health.
  2. earnestly desirous; eager (usually followed by an infinitive or for ): anxious to please; anxious for our happiness.
I'm guessing definition #2...

In either case Darren you are right, the community here is great and always willing to help out. 👍

By anxious I think he meant "looking forward / can't wait" versus "nervous"... Or I could be wrong (it's happened once). :lol:

anx·ious (adjective)
  1. full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried; solicitous: Her parents were anxious about her poor health.
  2. earnestly desirous; eager (usually followed by an infinitive or for ): anxious to please; anxious for our happiness.
I'm guessing definition #2...

In either case Darren you are right, the community here is great and always willing to help out. 👍

Hahahah yes definition #2 is what I was going for. lol:P

Back