GTP_WRS Week 01 : Subaru Impreza WRX '05 @ Eiger Reverse

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 147 comments
Transforms your enjoyment of the game, doesn't it! :)

So Sjaak, will you be able to verify the PSN Store version of game replays??

Lap 2 - 1'05.561

Last edited:
I'm not certain of that,
Upload a random replay and I will check it.

sjaak, heres an old replay from ages ago

Try this

Attachments

• NPEA00050-RPLY2-B-C04A4704001.zip
    109.7 KB · Views: 6
No,can't load the replay.

I think only another PSN Store Holder can view it.

Edit:

I have the replay now on the ps3.
A F430 on Suzuka,right?

Only ,when I start the GT5P I can't find it in the replay menu.

Last edited:
No,can't load the replay.

I think only another PSN Store Holder can view it.

Edit:

I have the replay now on the ps3.
A F430 on Suzuka,right?

Only ,when I start the GT5P I can't find it in the replay menu.

Yup thats the one!!

wehay

i think the time was like 2'11 or summin?? is that rite?

yep, 2'11
But still I can't view it.

The replay won't show up in my game.

Any way,when you submit a time and it requires a review,we will find a solution for it.

keep on racing.👍

Fastest run so far has a 1:07.153 on lap 2.

Nice combo, Sjaak, although I'm not as fast here as I'd like to be.

Spent some time with this today:

lap 2 time: 1'06.433

Big board update EDIT updated up to post 106

EDIT spent some serious time on this week's rather addicting combo. I found the lineup with AI=1 and compound=R1 a good one to overtake the others cleanly. That said, I never got to a better T2 or 3L-time than the one now on the board, tho I saw one decent 1'09 lap once in an otherwise dirty race ...

Looks like I'm the only moron using a controller instead of a wheel :) - and hey Fuzzy, what's your device?

Last edited:
I have submitted my time.

Lap 2 : 1'07.044

Have seen a few lap in the 1'06 range but the one I submitted was with a nice lap 1 and 3 time.

good luck for all who are still struggling :sly:,somewhere.out there.

Just submitted my final time:tup:

Lap 2: 1'07.353

Very addictive event which had me coming back for more:) I was really struggling to pass the AI cars when the AI level was at 100. This was solved by setting the AI level to 1:sly::sly: I passed the cars within the first half of the first lap in order to concentrate on the rest of the race. I almost caught up with the back of the pack at the end of the race but they didn't interfere:)

The 'uphill corkscrew' is a great combination of bends:tup:

Darn nothin' clean yet and the Portland Comicon is today :D I keep tapping the 2nd place car as I sneak inside turn 3 of lap 1 (cause it goes wide and then cuts in), but with the AI @ 10 I always get an easy field. GL in the results guys, I was getting a 1:06.1x but never for both laps, great car for the track tho, laters!

Jerome

a few more laps before the games start.

Lap#2: 1'07.124

Overall time has improved some but nothing to write home about.

i think this is the best circuit on the game ( eiger reversed ) , so much fun in the subaru...

Submitted my time

lap 2 - 1'05.561
👍

Amazing event! Really funny drives the Impreza arround Eiger.
Every corner of Eiger it's the extacy.

Lap#2: 1'07.106

Cant believe I only found out about this yesterday!!!

lap 2 1'06.827 with EX wheel, Div 2 Silver

Gripping wheel to hard in switch backs I must relax!! :crazy: Might have another go after Top Gear.

Fastest Run has a lap 2 of 1:07.006. Submitting this run.

I have seen lap 2 of 1:06.6xx, but could not put it all together. :ouch:

Good luck to all in the results. 👍

Managed a time I'm sort of happy with at last...

Lap 2 = 1'08.361

Not my best work but I've been away a while, got sucked into COD4. :D

I used Stotty's set up which although not entirely suited to my driving style instantly knocked a second off my fastest (clean) lap 2 time so it obviously did something for me. :cheers: Stotty.

I'd also been playing around with the AI level in the 90's 'till I realised it was only a tip and not a requirement, put them on N1's and set it to 1 as someone else suggested which stopped me chopping my lines around the Corvettes I always seemed to end up geting stuck with. :ouch:

Here's hoping they bring back telemetry and photomode for the full version, checking my replays has been a nightmare . Not wanting to be known as the guy who got DQ'd from the first GTP WRS has kept me ultra clean and very nervous. :)

Darren.

Big board update EDIT updated up to post 106

EDIT spent some serious time on this week's rather addicting combo. I found the lineup with AI=1 and compound=R1 a good one to overtake the others cleanly. That said, I never got to a better T2 or 3L-time than the one now on the board, tho I saw one decent 1'09 lap once in an otherwise dirty race ...

Looks like I'm the only moron using a controller instead of a wheel :) - and hey Fuzzy, what's your device?

My device is Steering Wheel, DFGT. 👍

Looks like I'm the only moron using a controller instead of a wheel :)

No, man.. you're not the only one :dopey:

Haven't squared away my setup yet, so will be sporting the DS3 for a few weeks. (Hopefully only a few weeks)

Finally got a chance to get another session in, and managed to knock 3 seconds off my race time :eek:, 2 seconds off the first lap alone due to a better grid.

Lap 2: 1'05.9xx

Gonna give it a few more runs and see if I can find any more...

EDIT:

Time Submitted :)

Last edited:
First and last run-through:

Lap 2: 1'09.254

Would have preferred to spend more time on this, but what can ya do?

Submitting

I finally got enough practice and an AI line up to get my 2nd lap below 1'09. I think I can do a little bit better but I don't know how much more time I can put into it.

Lap 2: 1'08.619

Edit: Submitted

Last edited:
No, man.. you're not the only one :dopey:

Haven't squared away my setup yet, so will be sporting the DS3 for a few weeks. (Hopefully only a few weeks)

I don't own a wheel?!? DS3 all the way 👍

Time submitted.

1'05.658 L2. Relying on my L1 being good as my L3 was fairly ordinary.

Back