GTP_WRS Week 40 : Weds Forest V.2.150

much better T3 overall...looking forward to putting some time in on this....

@Meister Fetz Stefan, are you trying to keep me busy merging your triple posts so I don't have time to catch up with you? :mischievous:

:lol:

No...I have two cars and just wanted to know if both are accepted by fetchy yesterday...The last posted one is the only one to be taken serious... And I am afraid these are already the last splits I'm able to post - but who knows ;) There is a bit to be gained left, but only a very little bit - and it has to be a real lucky hit for me...

:rolleyes:

EDIT: I am very, very sure that you'll kill my time until the end of that week anyways, Lucas...

Last edited:
Well I've managed a 21.45 T1 and 48.3 T2 on separate runs but just can't string them together on a single lap :banghead:

Nailed T3 on this lap which helped to gain my fastest overall lap time so far, not sure if i can stick at it any longer to get that "perfect" lap.

Had a lengthy session tonight. I left at least 4/10th's out there, I have gone 3/10th's faster in T1 alone! Need to string good sectors together!!! I am sure the on-line race tomorrow will help find a little more time....

Al

Back