Is your REAL car in Gran Turismo 5?

• Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 1,558 comments
Hi, well this is the only car I have that is in GT5, Mustang GT Convertible '06:
299747-2838178.jpg

The picture are too dark,but the interior are red :)

My other cars: Saab 9-5 Aero SportCombi 2000 '00 and Mazda 626 GLX 2.0 Sedan '85

Last edited:
I was hoping for a e30 325i cab to be in the game but no luck for me. Although there is a 318 or 320 in the museum and if that was in the game i would have been more than happy

Nope, my car isn't in the game. I just have a 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon, it's just a car used to get me from point A to point B. I do hope to get a Focus SVT as my next car though.

Several past and present cars of mine are in GT5.

1. The 68 Dodge Charger in my sig I had for many years but sold it 3 years ago. Looks close enough to the 70 in GT5 and there's a close paint match. Mine had the Mopar Rally wheels. I'll have to put Comfort Hards on the GT5 car, put brakes at 0/0 w/o ABS and see how the handling compares. Probably not close, will have to remove all FFB too!

2. Had a 2002 Subie WRX Sedan in silver. Close enough match to the STI as mine was modded with suspension and power upgrades. The GT series actually inspired me to get the car-I'd been a domestic muscle car fan forever. Drove LOTS of Subies in earlier titles.

3. Had a 2003 Honda S2000 in black w/ black interior. Have to say I've never driven an AP1 in GT5 yet! My favorite car I've ever owned.

4. Current car is a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR in silver. GSR is a 5 speed manual not the trick AT MR tranny. Tuned and with a catback exhaust. Changed the GT5's car's wheels to look more like the GSR wheels.

Other rides that are close are a 80 Corvette in black I had for a few years. In GT3 I think it was, there was a C3 like it. One of my first cars was a 75 VW Scirocco, also had a 81 too. Close to the 76 GTI but without the sexy first gen Scirocco body. Oh, and currently we've got an 03 Odyssey but it's different than the GT5 Odyssey.

Sadly my 91 Accord was forgotten for the 88 Accord. I think the 88 is ugly the F22-a1 was their best engine, dang near bullet proof(I rebuilt the engine and trans.,time for another 360k mi.)I get a free one if it ever hits 1million:crazy:

I wish i could own a z3m but they are too much money where i live there is a estoril blue one goin for £12000 with 80k but i love my 325

I wish i could own a z3m but they are too much money where i live there is a estoril blue one goin for £12000 with 80k but i love my 325

They're still high in the US as well. M cars seem to hold their value really well all around. The hardest part is finding one that hasn't had the GUTS ran out of it. Don't get me wrong, why even own a sports car if your not going to drive it like it was meant to, but I'd prefer a fresh one if I'm paying big money :)

Also, Nice rides e30 and MMX!!! 👍

BavMotWork
They're still high in the US as well. M cars seem to hold their value really well all around. The hardest part is finding one that hasn't had the GUTS ran out of it. Don't get me wrong, why even own a sports car if your not going to drive it like it was meant to, but I'd prefer a fresh one if I'm paying big money :)

Also, Nice rides e30 and MMX!!! 👍

Thanks 👍

Here is pic of my car (in case somebody did not believe my vid a few post up)

img2607sx.jpg

My other car is a Golf IV 1.9 TDI PD (not in GT5 either)

Not quite, the game has a '71 Mach 1 Mustang, I have a '73. Same engine, body, interior, but different bumpers, markers, grill and a handful of technical pieces.

Not entirely - I have the '93 Honda del Sol in red. It's got the 128hp SOHC VTEC engine. Technically an Si model because it has everything the Si has, excepting the engine.

I heard that the US Spec ones only had around 240 to 250 hp because of exhaust emisions or something got to love the dirty e30
What do you mean by DD (Daily drive)?

No. for some reason, PD doesnt seem like to current gen 2011-2013 Mustangs. They have current Camaros and Challengers, but gave us some non-US spec last gen Mustang.

Back