Le Mans WTC700 30 mins?

• Thread starter phatfat34
  • 284 comments
Nice I done this race 8 times today and 3 out of those 8 times has been on the dry it only gets cloudy but no rain drops.

I only used two cars for this my jaguar xjr and one of my f1 gtr.

Last edited:
Can you share your tune for that race mate ?
Am interesting about non stop cars for this race.
For the 787B all you need to do is turn power way down (think mine has 337bhp), ballast it up, pushing ballast forward. Then, if you don’t hit 700pp, use an unbalanced aero configuration, ie max rear, low front.

No specific set-up changes needed. Can non-stop with full power and often win by over 1 minute.

Last edited:
when there is tomahawk glitch, i played it and pass more than 8 laps maybe 9
so this is endurance race of 30 minutes

My current fave is the 1966 Ford GT 40.Somehow it got hidden amongst all my other cars,so after a quick tune up i took it out.The fuel is just about enough for 4 laps and tyre wear isnt too bad,i am sure i can improve though.

This is by far my favourite tune for Celica for Le Mans 30 min. Max 7 laps, sometimes only 6 if you are so far ahead and you let the timer run out before you start a new lap, this car handles so well and is insanely fast, you will leave the competition 2+ min in the dust.

Last edited:
My current favorite here is the Aston Martin VGT. Usually I do 1 pit stop but sometimes I'll do 2nd pit stop because I'm so far away

Thanks to manual transmission I can safety now use my beloved p1 gtr in this race it gets 4 laps to pit stop so only 1 pit stop is needed. :bowdown:

Doing something is alot more fun and enjoyable when you get to use your favorite thing ever. I can now grind this race a billion times over and never get tired of it. :)
Gran Turismo® 7_20230220022408.jpg

Has anybody else noticed that the AI have got faster at this event? I don't know whether it's something to do with the Gr4 BoP update, but it definitely takes me longer to get to the front!

Alpine A220 '68 Race Car updated to 699pp is very good on this race. Easily average lap times of 4:11 and hard slicks last forever, fuel should be enough for 4.5 laps.

This jewel can do 8 laps with no big effort if race is dry or just little damp.

I love this race, lots of variety in weather patterns which make strategy all the more fun and a huge payout.

Currency enjoying my 934 replicas tuned by Priano and set with genuine 1979 Gr4 bhp and weight… a real joy.

20830135110461468.jpg

Back