Legit or hacked?

• Thread starter YN89
  • 11 comments
Australia
Australia
YN89_
I was having an argument with a fellow drag racer. Now. Argument was, a car that has been hacked back to 0.0miles or hacked to 185*miles is it still labled a "legit" car? Or is it a hack?

It's all subjective, I guess. In terms of racing, it's perfectly legitimate and people probably wouldn't care, but if he decided to try and trade it then he'd probably be called out in an instant.

What they are doing is making the car a OCD car. So its 0 Miles and boken in.

It is hacked, but I see nothing wrong with it, saves you an hour to an hour and a half. I dont know about yall, but my poor PS3 is on her last leg, so...

What they are doing is making the car a OCD car. So its 0 Miles and boken in.

It is hacked, but I see nothing wrong with it, saves you an hour to an hour and a half. I dont know about yall, but my poor PS3 is on her last leg, so...

O man, that's not a bad concept though, how do they do that? It does saves you the hassle of breaking them in, last night for example I fell asleep and I end up adding 500 miles to my Jag, lol, but on the other hand you still tampering with your game data, copywrites and what not sooo....

c-losk
O man, that's not a bad concept though, how do they do that? It does saves you the hassle of breaking them in, last night for example I fell asleep and I end up adding 500 miles to my Jag, lol, but on the other hand you still tampering with your game data, copywrites and what not sooo....

True, but like you said its convinent.
Sent a pm.

Off to work catch yall later.

I have mixed feelings. As long as that's all that was done then I guess it's ok, but when someone says its been hacked back to said miles it makes it hard to believe something else hasn't been done to it.

Just my 2 cents.

I have mixed feelings. As long as that's all that was done then I guess it's ok, but when someone says its been hacked back to said miles it makes it hard to believe something else hasn't been done to it.

Just my 2 cents.

This is exactly my thoughts on it also,

I saw a Chevelle with hacked colour recently but it seemed to run legit as we're the rest of his cars.

This is exactly my thoughts on it also,

I saw a Chevelle with hacked colour recently but it seemed to run legit as we're the rest of his cars.

I ran a guy yesterday who had hacked paint on his black edition, I still got him. Not by a lot, but I got him lol. Oh and slash I need to talk to you about him actually.

Even though the means used was a hack, they never did anything that wasn't already achievable in the game. It wouldn't bother me as long as extra parts weren't used.

Back