Mazdamans tune shop

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 192 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nice words,some members just don't know how to welcome people.

Well we gave you a hard time back in GT4 mostly because you couldn't spell and had some very odd ideas with tuning. But you've come a long way, unlike that other fellow who was plaguing the GT4 tuning section a few months back. :odd:

Everyone has their own vision so far as tuning goes. Sometimes these visions work, sometimes they're questionable, sometimes, it's Epic Fail. Keep doing what you're doing, mm, and hopefully you'll figure out how to fix up that front page with some links.

I personally am looking forward to having all the GT4 tuners here in GT5, as I occasionally need some ideas and can't seem to find them on my own. Plus, it's familiarity that's key.

errr? lol, not sure if you saw my post or not mazdaman, and was just still tinkering with stuff, but if not any chance that I could get that SV back before thursday and I could re-gift it right when you need it?

Ok listen up the gtr I posted was for bitcypher he loves that's all I care about. All I care for is my customers to be happy . If you want a car to be tuned specify the car track and a reasonable time you want to run.

errr? lol, not sure if you saw my post or not mazdaman, and was just still tinkering with stuff, but if not any chance that I could get that SV back before thursday and I could re-gift it right when you need it?

Ok listen up the gtr I posted was for bitcypher he loves that's all I care about. All I care for is my customers to be happy . If you want a car to be tuned specify the car track and a reasonable time you want to run.

Sounds like you're kinda sorta maybe pissing them off.

I brought back my tune from GT4 also many people love that tune.
But that setup is not for GT5, it's a GT4 tune, plain and simple. The tuning in GT5 is different once again.

Also I like all the bad review but guess what I'll be waiting for you guys. BRING IT!!!! I've beat lots of people online so far I'm waiting for you :mad:. All of you please bring it I'm puting you guys to shame!! I need to create the list for the upcoming tunes.

Well beating noobs online isn't really an achievement but good on you for doing that. But anyway, you see my PSN, just add it, go on SSR7 and come get some!! I haven't got many cars yet, just mucking about with a car I've built for the Wangan Midnight group. But I have bigger fish to fry first and more levels to attain as I want more money to start GME 2.0 and show you once again how to properly build and maintain a garage. :cool:

But that setup is not for GT5, it's a GT4 tune, plain and simple. The tuning in GT5 is different once again.

Well beating noobs online isn't really an achievement but good on you for doing that. But anyway, you see my PSN, just add it, go on SSR7 and come get some!! I haven't got many cars yet, just mucking about with a car I've built for the Wangan Midnight group. But I have bigger fish to fry first and more levels to attain as I want more money to start GME 2.0 and show you once again how to properly build and maintain a garage. :cool:
Brought it back for the ring that car made a good time . Also I don't vs noobs I've been running a lot of gtp members with good cars . Also I'll add you up and we can do this I'd love to race you. I'm very confident in my car and even nore in my tune shop, you guys aren't running me outta nowhere. I got lots of tunes ideas and records to beat. Can't wait for you to get the quater mile thread started up I've been quiet far too long. Imma stay positive and do what I do which is make my customers happy and do me. A lot has changed GT5 is gonna show that especially on the internet .

Sounds like you're kinda sorta maybe pissing them off.

Not really pissing me off, I am sure he has a lot to do with everyone asking about different tunings and such. Not sure if he is already working with the lambo or not taking a break over the week as I previously thought I had read. Just making sure my Lambo SV didn't disappear into the oblivion somewhere, still need to get that back to finish my A spec races! lol So if you have some time just lemme know whats up, thatd be great.

if you want to reduce understeer while braking then make the back brake stronger than the front brake. Some camber on the front wheels can help, but not too much try 2.0 or so.

I would never recommend using brake balance settings to adjust a under-steer issue. Only use brake balance to fix a over-steer issue due to the lock up of the rear tires. Under-steer while braking is a brake lock-up issue, then a weight transfer issue, then a front grip issue second. To resolve it I would start with softening over all brake balance, then increaseing ABS, then springs, soften the front, stiffen the back, then shocks, same rules apply as to springs, then front camber up to 2.0-3.0, then front toe, slight positive values will help the initial turn in, slight negative will help the overall cornering front grip, but hurt your initial turn in.

Thanks Mazdaman. Can't wait to test it out. And you might want to open up a couple extra psn accounts so you can send off 3 cars a day if needed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back