Might be getting news stuff 12/17/2014

• Thread starter JER_CREST
  • 156 comments
So PD pulled a Rockstar in this situation, that's what you're saying. Problem is, will this actually stop people from trying to hack their games? I heard some of the banned GTA people have opened new YT accounts, so that's happening...
It at least delays it until the hackers alter their programs to get around the encryption.

If they are going to release a B-spec mode over the Course Creator, I will not be a happy panda. B-spec is near useless and Course Creator would be a Godsend for tons of GT gamers.

Yes, this is pretty much guaranteed due to a lack of quality Playstation racing game competition. Driveclub failed, Project Cars has caught the PD delay bug, and Forza is a Microsoft exclusive. If something comes along with comparable physics and cleans up the rough edges that have plagued GT5 and GT6, then PD will need to up their game to remain on top of the racing game podium.

I was half-heartedly joking. Driveclub is doing much better with recent patches however its a different type of game and may not attracts all GT fans.

We have specifics threads to complain guys...
i'm not complaining , i'm a fan of GT since GT1 and i'm very happy with their great work .

I was half-heartedly joking. Driveclub is doing much better with recent patches however its a different type of game and may not attracts all GT fans.

drive club is a waste of money , SCE should have given the money to PD

i'm not complaining , i'm a fan of GT since GT1 and i'm very happy with their great work .

drive club is a waste of money , SCE should have given the money to PD

LOL, are you kidding? PD has done nothing worth noting since GT3-GT4 arguably. What have they done with SCE's money is the real question? I wouldn't give PD a dime.

The encryption changed? A byproduct of the recent console bans, perhaps? This is only going to make things more complicated for both us and PD; for us because we now know pretty much nothing until the updates come out, and for PD because people will be even angrier over the lack of info.

The real hackers have the key to the treasure chest, they can see everything that changes between updates, be it a small tweak to a car or new editions, but for a debugging peasant like me Polyphony hid all the goodies they left on show except for the car list.

Maybe one day I'll find a key :embarrassed:

It at least delays it until the hackers alter their programs to get around the encryption.

Yeah, one day hackers will find new, improved ways to decrypt the data into bits of new information. As you said, it is only a matter of time.

Better keep an eye on your sodium intake.

Well, I like to think that one grain of salt is not enough to deal with PD's wacky ways of information, so I'd better take a lot more. :lol:

COULD THIS MEAN BRAND NEW SPACE SHIP PORSCHE?!?! :dunce:

You sir have evolved far away from the "hype train" phase, you have now achieved the ultimate level that is the "hype Spaceship". :dopey:

I'm not exactly counting on the Infiniti yet, unless they reveal it tomorrow.

PD: "Here's the next scheduled maintenance."
GTP: "Update confirmed!"
Hype Train: "Now boarding!"
GTP(day of maintenance):
Rage_table_flip.png

Ok so; I was skeptical yesterday. But Jordan wrote a news page about it; usually he knows some inside things. Hype train all aboard! Next stop 1.15! Lol

Can't remember anything else found than the SSRX Tunnel thing and the Matterhorn rally track

Help? :ill:
I got most of it from NeoGaf, mostly from Wax Free Vanilla. I remember when the Senna content was imminent he also mentioned slots were created for the GTAcademy cars, knew one of them was the Leaf, the BMW VGT also had a slot created...etc. I don't pay a lot of attention to this stuff but he has leaked quite a bit of stuff, but not a lot of stuff that's concrete and definitive.

For some reason, this maintenance makes me want to gouge out my eyeballs and replace the emptiness in my eye sockets with miniature flamethrowers.

I got most of it from NeoGaf, mostly from Wax Free Vanilla. I remember when the Senna content was imminent he also mentioned slots were created for the GTAcademy cars, knew one of them was the Leaf, the BMW VGT also had a slot created...etc. I don't pay a lot of attention to this stuff but he has leaked quite a bit of stuff, but not a lot of stuff that's concrete and definitive.
can you tell us a little bit more ? do you think there will be more cars ? i'm not talking abouts VGT'S , more cars like the bmw m4

Back