Minecraft News and Discussion

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 14,002 comments
And DQ, I haver a friend coming on, named findus_zip, could you make him a player so he can actually do something? He would like to play.

Sure no problem.

Some people want to be able to fly I think, others don't. It's a tough decision.

It's like MCMMO, some people want it, some don't.

What about jobs?

In other news, God Stations are back!!

20120415161028.png

I've made one in Dragon Bay. Where else would you like me to build some?

@DQuaN: What is that texture pack?

Misa's texturepack.

*edit*

Server just crashed big time. :grumpy:

Should be back up in the next 10 mins.

*edit2*
It's back up, but something still isn't quite right. I can't access the control panel. It may be a problem with the host.

Last edited:
After reading a few pages of this thread, I have concluded that I should get minecraft and play with you guys since I got a laptop that will play it without having to be on minimum setting. It has been far too long since I've played with you guys and whatnot.. :(

After reading a few pages of this thread, I have concluded that I should get minecraft and play with you guys since I got a laptop that will play it without having to be on minimum setting. It has been far too long since I've played with you guys and whatnot.. :(

I play on a laptop which isn't the highest spec and it runs Minecraft easily. If you get a mod called Optifine, you can adjust all of the graphics settings and make Minecraft run quicker. :)

^^ Oh god. Here we go. :lol:

In referance to the Godstations, I'd like to see the old Rapture one and Thorncombe one revamped. I might do that myself, I've been doing some work cleaning up Rapture. How do you do it, Dunc?

^^ No, it's survival mate. Although Dunc (only current admin) may change you to creative from time to time if you have a project or such. Other than that, it's fend for yourself :P

^^ Yes but that means people can spawn stuff and TP back to the survival world. Within 15 minutes of gameplay they've got chests full of diamonds and gold apples...

not to mention 10000 levels of XP thanks to the Bottle'O'Enchanting...

It's a survival server. It is what it is. It is what it's been since mid last year when it kicked off. Just like 1'000'000 other servers out there.

^^ Oh god. Here we go. :lol:

In referance to the Godstations, I'd like to see the old Rapture one and Thorncombe one revamped. I might do that myself, I've been doing some work cleaning up Rapture. How do you do it, Dunc?

Using Falsebook Intergrated Circuits. I'm not sure if you have permission to make them, in which case, just have redstone leading underground from each button and i'll do the rest.

Is this on creative?
Add me to the whitelist please!
Might attempt making some tracks out of blocks...

Sorry, survival. Much more fun! :D

I'll be on this evening UK time. If I see you I'll whitelist you. What's your MineCraft username?

I would play more if we had a creative world AND survival world.

It may be worth testing. There is a plugin that lets you define a region within a world as creative. I'll look in to it. It will only be a small region though. And, as Tlowr says, it must not allow you to take your inventory back with you. If it does it will be removed.

Has anyone tried out my suicide booths yet? :)

I'll be there in just over an hour. The booths are in dragon bay. Little houses made of obsidian.

Back