Most overrated car in GT6? (no flamewars)

I still don't get it. Why are people STILL saying the Veyron is over rated????? No one on the history of GTP has ever rated it highly therefore it cannot possibly be over rated. Common use in online rooms does not account for a high rating, just an eagerness to go fast in a straight line. People, please learn the difference between over rated and 'I just don't like it'. Now, how about some original suggestions?!

How about the new Honda NSX Concept? It was hyped massively through a series of teaser trailers, (no mention of a release date or anything), and then we didn't know if it was in the GT6 official car list, and it was all a mystery everyone was trying to work out.

Then it turned out to be massively underwhelming. I mean, it's not a rubbish car or undriveable or anything (see the Veyron, which is just a bad car), but being hyped to that extent plus costing Cr. 1,000,000 probably got me expecting it to be amazing.

Just like @XPOWER180 said, this thread is about overrated, not about the worst car for you, not about how ugly it is, etc, it's about a car that most of the people give him a high rating and you personally don't agree with. And if you think a car is overrated justify, it means nothing if you call it "ugly", or you say ut handles bad or uselless for most races.
A good example of an high rated car is the LCC Rocket, because most of the people here say it's an amazing, still it's not overrated because is really that good. Those calling the GT500 overrated are either fanboys, or just don't get what's this thread about, nobody rated the car as an excellent car, so you can't call it overrated... the GT40 is another example of a car that is being hated for no reason, no one said it was an excellent car to drive, it's a mid-engined car from the 60's, what do you expect? To handle like a 458? The Veyron is understandable because is "overused", specially online, but still doesn't make a high rated car, since no one ever said it was awesome to drive, just fast in straight line.
Overrated cars for me are:
-Porsches, I know they are not in game, but almost everyone here want them (so do I), but we have people asking "give us all porsches ever made", not a problem if you want porsche, but come on, every porsche ever made? They are historically very important for the automotive industry, no doubt on that.
-The Supra, why overrated you ask? Well simply because of the reasons XPOWER mentioned already and the fact that everybody want it as a premium... don't get me wrong, I would love it too, but if it isn't premium you should ask for it, make some sort of petition, no need to say "it's not in game I don't like GT6 anymore" or "PD/Kaz are you sleeping", keep calm that maybe you can get it in the future or as an updated standard.
-Skylines and the R35 GT-R, it's annoying people saying they are very good because they reach 400+ km/h easily and cheap, etc. Ok that's true, but you can't consider a car better than other when comparing a stock vs fully tuned, it seems like youtube... video of a drag race Aventador vs F12 for example, in the comments always come someone saying "the Alpha something GT-R with 1200hp would smash them both", I mean really? Or "that GT-R is the best sounding car ever (tuned exhaust)".Do they live in real world or just in a fantasy world where GT-R is a god? Yesterday I saw a video with 1:10 min of supercar sounds, and in the comments people saying the GT-R was the loudest of them all, guess what car appeared in the video 20 times and not a single one of them was stock? With all these I just want to say that the GT-R is overrated for me due to it's giant army of fanboys, that hate everything that it's not Nissan...
-Civics in general, not overrated but overused in online servers, there are probably lots of people who bought the gam just for this car, only for drag racing, it annoys me to see tonnes of online rooms saying "Honda power", "Only 420pp", "Vtec power", "Only Type R"... People do what they want, but then say the game is boring... 24h doing the same thing...

lol @ everyone saying Veyron. Who said the Veyron was good in GT6? Who is overrating it? No one.

An actual overrated car is the Ferrari F40. Ugly and useless.

I think both the P1 and La Ferrari are exclusive to Forza for a time. And EA has the Porsche license of course.

Really must be disappointing for Kaz. We know how he loves electrics/hybrids.
P1s in Rivals and i believe both are in Drive Club next year.

Nissan GT-R Black Edition.

Almost everyone I see in a GT-R, it's the freaking Black Edition. Why? Because of the cool name, the LED lights or because it's newer?

The Spec V is supposed to be lighter and it drives better in my humble opinion.

While I must admit that was one of the most frustrating tests because of the car and track, getting gold wasn't that difficult. Took me about five tries. What was difficult was beating the time that one of my PSN friends had.

In this particular video, I blame the camera. Either use cockpit or "hood" cam. The last one preferably. Gives you better results.
Everyone likes the Black edition because it looks amazing. I love the photomode with it.

But anyway, I'm going to have to say the RUF BTR. It slides around way too much. Great for drift I guess, but not my style.

All that Licence S-5 taught me was that the Veyron handles like 🤬 so i'd say that car is pretty overrated.

All that Licence S-5 taught me was that the Veyron handles like 🤬 so i'd say that car is pretty overrated.

Being s##t does NOT equal overrated!!!!! After reading so many votes for the Veyron, each and everyone confusing 'I don't like it' for over rated (over rated means people have actually got to like the car in the 1st place and constantly hype it) I decided to purchase one. After giving it a few races I love it! It teaches you a new way to drive and a real respect for just how fast it piles on the MPH. Respect it and it becomes awesome! There, your first positive rating!!

Being s##t does NOT equal overrated!!!!! After reading so many votes for the Veyron, each and everyone confusing 'I don't like it' for over rated (over rated means people have actually got to like the car in the 1st place and constantly hype it) I decided to purchase one. After giving it a few races I love it! It teaches you a new way to drive and a real respect for just how fast it piles on the MPH. Respect it and it becomes awesome! There, your first positive rating!!
The meaning of the Veyron being overrated for me is because I think it drives a lot worse than some cars of lower or equal PI

ITT: people who don't understand the purpose of the Veyron

well in the online free for all the purpose of the car seems to be ramming my car from behind or cause a 480kmh head on collision at la Sarthe! :lol:

Supra. Never been in a lobby without some pr0-rRAxC0R trying to drift with one.

And basically all the most popular JDM cars. JDM is cool and I generally like it, but come on... There are other cars in the world.

The new NSX concept...because i never dared to purchase it yet, as it seems bugged that it even has no quick description(the floating text thingy) about this car yet as of 1.02...and it looks like a rip-off of some certain audi r8 :P

DAMN IT GOTTI!

I fear that he is one of the people who would complain about some cars being completely undriveable. Driving line on, braking in a straight line for no reason, obvious TC, seeing an upcoming corner and thinking he can take it flat out.

Deltawing.

So much hype, yet where is that same rabbid angry mob now? Most of the comments I've seen are complaints about how slow it is. What did people think that car was going to be?

Interesting car, engineering marvel, overrated.

What's wrong with it?

Probably that it doesn't weigh like 600kg and make 1500hp. The R18 in GT6 is probably fairly true to it's real life counterpart- and while it's one of the best endurance racers ever, it's certainly not the quickest time attack car ever (because it isn't one!), which is how LMP's are often treated in GT.

Probably that it doesn't weigh like 600kg and make 1500hp. The R18 in GT6 is probably fairly true to it's real life counterpart- and while it's one of the best endurance racers ever, it's certainly not the quickest time attack car ever (because it isn't one!), which is how LMP's are often treated in GT.
it's simply slow. it's fun to drive but it can't be compared with olds lmp1.

The Fisker Karma. Maybe not overrated (since I haven't heard anyone singing its praises) but still rubbish.
2.4 Tonnes, Four-Hundred and Something BHP, 1 Gear, 200km/h, 130,000+ Cr.
So it's a Hybrid Racing Kart that weighs as much as a large female Rhinoceros, and besides taking 600 kilos off it, it can't be made any quicker.
Drove it in a 5 lap, Arcade-Intermediate race at Riffelsee, it was eaten alive by the S206 (1 minute ahead)

It's difficult to say if a car is over rated to be honest. Though it would be great to have a car rating feature in game (another one that can be added to the wish list) :)

The Veyron was built for straight line demolition not cornering magic, so a slight oversight on expecting it to handle half decent. I personally think that it might be the most realistic car to drive in the entire game. Big, heavy, doesn't want to turn unless you're willing to crawl :lol:

You can make the Veyron not handle like a brick, you just need some SERIOUS tuning skills to get it there...

...Skills I don't have...

I still don't get it. Why are people STILL saying the Veyron is over rated????? No one on the history of GTP has ever rated it highly therefore it cannot possibly be over rated. Common use in online rooms does not account for a high rating, just an eagerness to go fast in a straight line. People, please learn the difference between over rated and 'I just don't like it'. Now, how about some original suggestions?!

Because the Veyron always seems to receive an un-natural amount of fan-love based on its truly incredible straight-line speed.

The same fans forget that it weighs the same as a small country and handles similarly in corners.

Back