NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate him too but I picked him so at least that kind of makes up for Gordon's 🤬 night.

I'll make the prediction right now: Gordon will NOT make the Chase. BOOM.

I swear some of you are so quick to ragequit.

I hate him too but I picked him so at least that kind of makes up for Gordon's 🤬 night.

I'll make the prediction right now: Gordon will NOT make the Chase. BOOM.

He better hope that he wins a couple and gets in on the wild card.

I swear some of you are so quick to ragequit.

The fact that Gordon's bad luck outdoes his skill is killing him. Unless he can get at least a single win I am denying the fact that he has a chance.

What a weekend for Kyle Bush... two wins... first his team and now him.
I didnt know that there were cautions for plastic bottles on track (last caution)... so anyone can start a caution?

That restart with Carl was a mess. It was obvious that Carl accelerated away a tad too early from the restart box and Tony spinned his wheels. It was Carl's fault though unfortunately...

What did Jr. say around 3 laps before the end? Brake pedal problem?

At the end of the day, it's a great weekend for Kyle Busch. Glad for him.

Being a Jr. fan is not an easy job, but next week might be the week for him!

Biffle ain't gonna have that points lead for long! I have a feeling that next weekend will be Jr's breakthrough race and Hendrick's long awaited coveted 200th win!

Biffle ain't gonna have that points lead for long! I have a feeling that next weekend will be Jr's breakthrough race and Hendrick's long awaited coveted 200th win!

I'd like that, but I know what the critics will say. "Of course Jr. won at the track that he's had probably the most success at". At this point I'll take it. I'd like Jr to win number 200 and ever since that came about, I've been rooting even harder since I became of fan of Jr. back in 98.

So I guess that's two in a row for Joe Gibbs!

Um, no. That was KBM on Friday with Kurt (not Kyle).

MÜLE_9242;7026275
Apparently the "debris" was a water bottle off the racing line.

l0l

Because water bottles are hazardous objects on the racetrack and can jeopardize a race[/Sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back