NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
NASCAR Nationwide and Cup ready to rock Richmond this weekend. Good luck to all Nationwide and Cup drivers and teams competing this weekend. Equal well wishing to all NASCAR racers in all levels of competition this weekend.

Travis Pastrana will be debuting in this race. Let's see how he does.

Wow that was a great finish to the Nationwide race

Maybe now the announcers can stop pleading for a caution flag all race long because its certainly not needed for a close finish

BubbleBelly542
I predict he crashes. Wish he would have stayed with motocross.

Prediction wrong. :sly:

Travis is good on four wheels too. He didn't win four Rally America championships for nothing.

I like how they used the "1" loophole to give Pastrana #199 on the official results.:lol:

Ryan Blaney is one to look out for. A top 10 finish in his first Nationwide Series start is something for him to be proud of and is proof that he has potential.

Ryan Blaney is one to look out for. A top 10 finish in his first Nationwide Series start is something for him to be proud of and is proof that he has potential.

I'm going to say not yet, let me know when he has a few more and a win or two.

Weather will definitely be a factor. It looks like it could rain at any moment outside of my house and I live 50 miles east of Richmond.

It's raining now at the track and once it stops, it won't rain again until sometime between 8 and 9pm.

Last edited:
Wow that was a great finish to the Nationwide race

Maybe now the announcers can stop pleading for a caution flag all race long because its certainly not needed for a close finish

Totally agree. 👍

Well, forget what I said about not raining again until around 8pm.

Looks like it's currently raining, unless the guys on RaceDay like to carry around open umbrellas for absolutely no reason.

*Sigh*

looks like weather might be an issue once again tonight

Why does it rain so much? And so commonly where NASCAR goes? I'm in Pittsburgh and right now there isn't any rain at all!

Just read this on Twitter:

"Trevor Bayne will be on standby for Marcos Ambrose, who is experiancing Back Spasms. The plan is to have Marcos Start and run all the 400"

Just read this on Twitter:

"Trevor Bayne will be on standby for Marcos Ambrose, who is experiancing Back Spasms. The plan is to have Marcos Start and run all the 400"
Maybe another opportunity for him in the Cup series? Not permanently, however.

How did he hurt his back?
Can't find anything. Probably pulled something while exercising. I've done that myself, and yeah, it hurts, especially if it's on the right side since you'll be feeling it every time you work the pedals.

Am I the only one that finds the Ford Commercial with Trevor abit ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back