NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The leaders are going in for green flag pit stops. Also, Junior had some issues on pit road.

Even as a longtime fan of him, I have to say it was nice knowing you, Joey. Good luck finding a ride.

Kyle Busch now leading. Johnson now 2nd. Where's my barf bag? :grumpy: 👎

As much as I don't like Kyle, I don't even think that reaction is necessary. Don't be him *points*

With Logano likely leaving would that leave an opportunity for a driver like Stenhouse or Bayne to get a full-time ride?

Edwards missed pit road, but the caution comes out. Got lucky, as did Johnson.

Poor Burton, though. He's another driver I can foresee losing his ride.

Tony is so sly. He tries to find any loopholes he can and takes advantage. :sly:

If you compare Carl's restart to where Logano is, note that there is already a good half a car length of space between the #99's rear bumper and the #20's front before the #99 gets to the first restart line. Definitely Carl's fault for that one.

For goodness sake, not this pathetic conspiracy theory. Stewart didn't set Carl up, Carl screwed up himself and Stewart spinning his tires on the restart just made it more obvious. I also blame Nascar for screwing up and somehow scoring Carl as the leader.

Well, this race can be determined already. Nice job #14.

Nevermind, caution.

Like him or not, JJ is doing some damn good driving moving through the field again.

Well this caution changes things.

Looks like my fantasy picks suck ass tonight.

Oooooo caution with 14 to go. "Debris". Right....

They always call out cautions near the end. They just script it intentionally so the finish is more "exciting".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back