NASCAR 2012 Thread

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 9,370 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now just bring that 'shine back home in one piece boys.. . .

4 to go now.

Brad looks very comfortable. White flag.

And Brad for Roger Penske. Good one, Brad!!

Great play-by-play discussion, guys, you are what makes GTPlanet the great place it is.

Next stop: Auto Club Speedway. More of an Indy track - no steep banking. Should be interesting.

Good results for EGR and MWR. The latter may be the surprise team of the year.
Next stop: Auto Club Speedway. More of an Indy track - no steep banking. Should be interesting.
If by interesting, you mean, "I'll have a good dream while I fall asleep", then yes.

Vickers proved he deserves to have a ride in the series. Shame it wouldn't be possible to remove the old guys from the #55 and give it to Vickers.

Vickers proved he deserves to have a ride in the series. Shame it wouldn't be possible to remove the old guys from the #55 and give it to Vickers.

If he keeps it consistent, he might have a ride next year.
But yeah, I think losing his ride was a wake-up call to him. Just what he needed to work on his own attitude.

I think this season is going to be very exciting if things continue like they have. There are a lot of strong contenders and I could see the Sprint Cup Chase turning into a 20-way battle if things keep up like they have.

I say this because looking over the points, things seem "bottom-heavy" with a lot of potential race-winning drivers that are well outside the top ten, plus a lot of mid-packers who are in the top 15 because they're putting up very strong and consistent performances. Things are going to be very interesting.

My mom texted me this morning saying my brother is genuinely upset that Brad won. YEEEEAAAAHHHHH

If I become a film director when I get older I'm going to make a movie based on Jeff & Jimmie's rivalry, it will be titled, A Race to Seven: The Jeff Gordon vs Jimmie Johnson era

Hey...I said it would be nice...

Will Johnson tie Petty, Earnhardt, Schumacher, and Gordon years from now?

Is Jimmie Johnson going to tie Gordon? :lol: :lol: :lol:

What, are they going to strip #48 of one of their titles? Jeff isn't about to score 2 titles to pull ahead before Jimmie scores his next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back