Nurburgring Nordschleife Comes to Forza Motorsport in February

• Thread starter Famine
  • 102 comments
Well, if most have short memories, no wonder the PR department can pull the same BS time and time again.
We're supposed to remember a DLC preview from 10 years ago? Lol, okay.

The crux of this whole discussion boils back down to you making a claim about the entire track based on one screenshot from above. Meanwhile, anyone who watched the actual in-game video of the track can see they did more than just "replace the tree models and add trackside decorations". Chalk this one up to your numerous other posts of you prematurely making statements that end up looking foolish before buggering off for another month or so.

Last edited:
We're supposed to remember a DLC preview from 10 years ago? Lol, okay.

The crux of this whole discussion boils back down to you making a claim about the entire track based on one screenshot from above. Meanwhile, anyone who watched the actual in-game video of the track can see they did more than just "replace the tree models and add trackside decorations". Chalk this one up to your numerous other posts of you prematurely making statements that end up looking foolish before buggering off for another month or so.
Okay, I get it, there is a lot less allowance for criticism these days than 10 years ago. Everything is sunshine and rainbows, otherwise you're labeled a hater. Fine.

Okay, I get it, there is a lot less allowance for criticism these days than 10 years ago. Everything is sunshine and rainbows, otherwise you're labeled a hater. Fine.
Poor assumptions and opinions that end up wrong are not “criticisms”.

If that’s what you want to label yourself, at least you know your shoe size.

One of the cars in the screenshot is the same shade of red as the sprites in Night Driver on the Atari 2600 that the devs' grandfather worked on. You're blind if you can't see it. Hurr durr built from the ground up. I am very smart.

I guess Next week
I guess ca 14-15th

Edit, from Forza Motorsport forum:

T10ManteoMaxCommunity Manager
7d

Update 5.0 - new Track, new Cars, new Events​

Update 5.0 will be available for download in February for content starting on February 14th.

Announcements​

Last edited:
Do you play GT? Anyone who remotely agrees with the FM career Fomo choices or justifies it is completely out of touch! This game would be so big if they just left the events it makes no sense at all…
DoesN'T GT have a FOMO mechanic as well?

Last edited:
DoesN'T GT have a FOMO mechanic as well?
The revolving legendary dealer, maybe? I know people on the forum track the rotation but last I looked, it definitely seems like certain cars only come by once in a blue moon. So I guess at that point, it’s grind til you get the money or buy credits.

Not for the single player content, but you could say its dripfeed, but at least its permant
Just as much for the single player content, as cars are as much a part of that. Is it said that the cars in Forza are never ever returning again? Cus that was never the case before was it? Mostly curious as I haven't seen anything saying as much yet. I appreciate the fact that at least T10 advertises when something is coming around.
The revolving legendary dealer, maybe? I know people on the forum track the rotation but last I looked, it definitely seems like certain cars only come by once in a blue moon. So I guess at that point, it’s grind til you get the money or buy credits.
The Legend Dealer, and the Used Car Dealer as well. Which also ties into the Menu Books. While the career FOMO in Forza is worse IMO, the car FOMO with GT sounds is equally as bad in regard to vehicles.

Last edited:
Unless there's a glitch (and there has been with two cars; now resolved), the majority of cars come by at roughly the same - pretty slow - rate. Three cars (required for a specific trophy) come by on a quicker rotation, and there's a "Special Picks" feature whereby a car may show up out of, and separate to, its normal rotation purpotedly due to player demand through wishlisting. It won't truly be a FOMO sitch until PD shuts down GT7's servers (and who knows how the UCD/LCD will act after that; the Gr.3/Gr.B road cars in GTS's Mileage Exchange are now entirely inaccessible other than those you already own) because it's a relatively predictable rotation.

It's not the same effect as the FH5 mechanism of "play [this many] events during this specific week or you may never see it again" - which very much adds MO, generating the F of it. I'll note that most have returned once or more (on the exact same basis and certainly not as predictable as GT7) and PG has recently started adding some old Playlist-only cars to the Autoshow, which may be and end-of-life tactic so that players who come very late don't MO.

I'm not as plugged into FM (and I really did want to like it) to say whether that system is similar, but as there's a lot of crossover (and from the articles for each update) I'd say that it likely is.

GT7 is definitely more of a slog to acquire the cars, but there is no MO to F. Yet.

Wait a minute... isn't the Mercedes SLS part of the base game? They mentioned it as a spotlight car for the new tour for some weird reason.

Had some fun with it today😁 I did notice something I didn’t like but I will check it out better before criticizing. Basically very good like the rest of the game.

And the Games unplayable now. No matter what I do the damn game crashes. I'm honestly done with sorry excuse of a game. Absolute waste of my time and money.

And the Games unplayable now. No matter what I do the damn game crashes. I'm honestly done with sorry excuse of a game. Absolute waste of my time and money.
Try emptying your cache-file, like here:

Back