Nurburgring Nordschleife Comes to Forza Motorsport in February

• Thread starter Famine
  • 102 comments
Is it still that bad with crashes? I stoped playing in december because I crashed 3 or 4 time a day and even sent my Series X to MS because I was told that I'm the only one with these problems. But nothing changed after I got it back.

I was really waiting for the Nordschleife but if the stability is still bad I don't think I'll give it another go.

Also I heard that the Nordschleife won't be in featured multiplayer. Can someone confirm this or does it show up in the rotation?

I mean depends on how many hours you intend on playing per day, I certainly have very few crashes, and can usually go most days without having a crash, but I'm also pretty time-poor so I'm only doing about 3 MP races in a row at max before I shut down my PC or Xbox, so not like I'm stressing the game out that much.

I mean depends on how many hours you intend on playing per day, I certainly have very few crashes, and can usually go most days without having a crash, but I'm also pretty time-poor so I'm only doing about 3 MP races in a row at max before I shut down my PC or Xbox, so not like I'm stressing the game out that much.
When FM dropped I played a lot. Usually came home from work and played 2 or 3 hours. More on the weekends. I love(d) the Forza series but usually played singleplayer (80% SP, 20%MP). With FM I played 99% Multiplayer. But after some weeks I played less and less until I stoped. Perfomance was really bad for me and the ramming in MP got out of hand.

Maybe I'll wait a couple of months before I try it again. In the hope that T10 fixes this game.

Wery few probs on my series s.
Is it still that bad with crashes? I stoped playing in december because I crashed 3 or 4 time a day and even sent my Series X to MS because I was told that I'm the only one with these problems. But nothing changed after I got it back.

I was really waiting for the Nordschleife but if the stability is still bad I don't think I'll give it another go.

Also I heard that the Nordschleife won't be in featured multiplayer. Can someone confirm this or does it show up in the rotation?
Have you tryed to clean your cache-file? Might be the problem

Last edited:
Have you tryed to clean your cache-file? Might be the problem
Yeah I did but nothing changed. Also tried reinstalling etc but no changes. After that I send it to MS in hope of fixing the problem. After that I just played less and less

Hmm. Weird. Obviously you really do have some issues but I can play like 3-4 hours in a stretch and not have a problem on my XSX, really. Of course, I play a little private multiplayer and a lot of single player, never public lobbies (on any game, not just Forza). On my PC, let's just say I save my paint jobs frequently and religiously.

Hmm. Weird. Obviously you really do have some issues but I can play like 3-4 hours in a stretch and not have a problem on my XSX, really. Of course, I play a little private multiplayer and a lot of single player, never public lobbies (on any game, not just Forza). On my PC, let's just say I save my paint jobs frequently and religiously.
Since I played 99% public multiplayer I can't say if it would happen in SP or private MP too. Never crashed in the little singleplayer I played though

Guess I was right about the quality of the track, Turn10 likes to add a lot of useless flair and fluff, but the actual road surface, curbs, graffiti and brake markers are so far off from the real thing.
I remember when you 1st stated that… however after watching all the comparisons… I might have to give it to you… while they updated the track environment… The track it’s self has same problem it had with the other FM.. So yea it’s not a completely new Nurburgring… in which is the reason why it wasn’t released day 1, I figured they would redo the whole track… oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️

I remember when you 1st stated that… however after watching all the comparisons… I might have to give it to you… while they updated the track environment… The track it’s self has same problem it had with the other FM.. So yea it’s not a completely new Nurburgring… in which is the reason why it wasn’t released day 1, I figured they would redo the whole track… oh well 🤷🏾‍♂️
That's the problem with having constantly shifting staff and uninterested contract workers doing the work, the passion and attention to detail is not gonna be present. You look at a small team like Kunos that only has 20 employees and yet the quality is crazy high because it's a mix of passionate and experienced staff. Same for Polyphony, the people making the nurburgring for GT7 are mostly the same that first did it for GT4, they've learned the track by heart by this point and continue to refine it with each iteration, plus they have Kaz that has put many laps on the real thing and can easily tell if it's accurate or not. It's simply the difference in approach and experience.

That's the problem with having constantly shifting staff and uninterested contract workers doing the work, the passion and attention to detail is not gonna be present. You look at a small team like Kunos that only has 20 employees and yet the quality is crazy high because it's a mix of passionate and experienced staff. Same for Polyphony, the people making the nurburgring for GT7 are mostly the same that first did it for GT4, they've learned the track by heart by this point and continue to refine it with each iteration, plus they have Kaz that has put many laps on the real thing and can easily tell if it's accurate or not. It's simply the difference in approach and experience.

Yea that’s tough… granted I have no clue how things work and it’s just not my nature to come at anybody with negative criticism. The track is still fun, and while they did add extra things on the track that not on the real track it’s whatever. You can still enjoy the track, but the marketing team in my opinion sets them up in bad way.

Yea that’s tough… granted I have no clue how things work and it’s just not my nature to come at anybody with negative criticism. The track is still fun, and while they did add extra things on the track that not on the real track it’s whatever. You can still enjoy the track, but the marketing team in my opinion sets them up in bad way.
The Forza community here is very protective, but even the most hardcore fans are not exactly happy with the game which is the first time I've ever seen that happen.

Back