Official GTPlanet Ad-Hoc Party Races: World G1, Lobby 01

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 357 comments
I was in and out of ad-hoc party a handful of times over the past 5 days and barely saw anyone. I had one or two races with people I didn't know, which were actually pretty wonderful. While I understand why this isn't used as much it's a shame because the racing it allows is very good.

I hope to see more out there soon.

Ok guys, I am making a room, I seem to hear that the PSP1000 is better suited to other 1000s so if you have a 1000 all the better, mine has been abit flakey in early testing, I have not yet had a complete race!

In G101 now GTurismoPSP1000

seanoz

Anybody Spot that Retarded fast Civic on Ad Hoc last night??

It was in world A1 and G'damn that thing was fast. It was a little orange thing.

I'm talking a 1979 just ripping the track up.

Last edited:
Anybody Spot that Retarded fast Civic on Ad Hoc last night??

It was in world A1 and G'damn that thing was fast. It was a little orange thing.

I'm talking a 1979 just ripping the track up.

Like this one?

238709.jpg

I will be opening a room at 3:30 (6min from now)

Anybody want to get in on some racing?

Im in for some ZR1 racing & Some Rally car racing, who`s up for it?

UPDATE

Room open / Forget it

I moved to

A1 / L1

Last edited:
It seems like im the only one not playing monster hunter and the only one playing gt ...

I was on for about 2 hours and played maybe 3 races.

Ill try again late tomorrow night.

Also. Anyone have any idea why if i ever try and buy a car. It says i already have it in my collection when i dont. It says it for every car i try and buy. Ive only bought the cars i really want and those say i have 2 of them in my garage.

Thanks !

I'll be going on today (Dec 05) at around 2230 GMT (1430 Pacific). I'll try to stay there for at least 2 hours, or until my wife comes back from shopping.

Wife is home early, not adhoc races until later (~0600 GMT, 2000 PST).
:ouch:

Wife made dinner plans. :grumpy: Maybe tomorrow.

I really want to share and race. I don't even care if I win... Ok, I do care a little, but I just want some good clean races.

I check adhoc world often and haven't seen anyone since the first time I went on. I am almost tempted to post my phone number and have people call me if they are on.

Last edited:
WARNING! I haven't seen it in any GTP races, but people have been cheating at Fuji Speedway 90's. It's possible to plow through the green at the last kink right before the main straight, bypassing the kink and getting away unimpeded.

Yea I wasn't psyched when my +4 sec lead went to -3 sec behind right there on the last lap. I never noticed it in GT4.. just an FYI if you didn't already know.

WARNING! I haven't seen it in any GTP races, but people have been cheating at Fuji Speedway 90's. It's possible to plow through the green at the last kink right before the main straight, bypassing the kink and getting away unimpeded.

Yea I wasn't psyched when my +4 sec lead went to -3 sec behind right there on the last lap. I never noticed it in GT4.. just an FYI if you didn't already know.

I've seen that also, I got left in the dust a few times taking the corner correctly, either do the cut, or don't ad hoc that track. You never know what the other guy will do to either catch up or maintain a lead

Room opened again, in A (Forget about G as NOBODY is ever there. At least when in A if other people looking for a race can find you easy.

It seams NOBODY here is on Ad Hoc at the same time.

I got a room open now. Its freezing outside and I'm chilling at home, SOMEBODY race me.

i'm anxious to meet up with a few people...i've check off and on threw the day and nothing...a few nights ago i was able to play online with 2 others and it was a blast...needless to say, I got a new PSP and now i have to start all over...I had a nice collection of cars too :( Oh well. Hope to catch some of you soon.

room open A1

I got no joiners so The TV is loud I'm on the PC in the other room, just BUZZ if your racing.

I saw this 4 mins after you posted it and was gonna join but s**t came up. I'll keep my eyes peeled for future posts here..

Is anyone still using this? I was in the room most of Sunday afternoon (EST) and didn't see a single person. Shame.

Back