Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
ok, so you can go 550+ kmh on test course.

but what about LeMans? the sense of speed is probably greater because of the trees...and with proper drafting in 2P mode...
and videos...

:)

lnasphinx
ok, so you can go 550+ kmh on test course.

but what about LeMans? the sense of speed is probably greater because of the trees...and with proper drafting in 2P mode...
and videos...

:)

The road is too bumpy to reach top speed

akak
Its pretty cool, shows how detailed gt4's physics system is, though the car would probably flip over in real life...................a bit like that clk at le mans!!!
As soon as the car got up like that it'd just flip, the surface area of the underbody is just like a sail (big flat area) at that speed it'd exert an incredible amount of force in the opposite direction.

akak, you mean... this?

CLRflip.jpg

I've hitten 350+ in the Minolta, don't remember the exact number...

I used the settings decribed above and then put all the gears to the left. Ta-da, ultra fastness! (er, speed ^_^)

my best top Speed whas 505km/h in GT3 whith escudo pikes performence at test course!!!

Candy%20cam..jpg

in GT4 i dont have car good enoughf to pass the 350km/h :D

GT4Ever
But yes the flying is unrealistic. :guilty:
You tell Mark Webber that, who flipped a Mercedes CLR twice (right click, save as...) in Mulsanne's corner at the 24 Hours of Le Mans race in 1999.

204.7MPH In a 05 mustang gt with Nos, supercharger, few other mods cant remember off the top of my head. But ive only had the game one day, and i havent fully upgraded it so im waiting to see what i can get.

DJT
The fastest I've gone so far is 380 mph at test course in my Speed 12.

It sure was fun!:)

you mean 280 right? 380 might be possible if you were drafting (and pushing) a race car or something. I did that in 2player mode in gt3, and got 2 settings-bugged gt-ones to get into the 2000mph. I love having 2nd player boost on, and he just keeps pushing you and pushing.

aaahhh52
204.7MPH In a 05 mustang gt with Nos, supercharger, few other mods cant remember off the top of my head. But ive only had the game one day, and i havent fully upgraded it so im waiting to see what i can get.

239.7mph is my bet in the '05 mustang !!!!!! 👍

Guy Incognito
I think the video clip is actually of Peter Dumbreck flipping his mercedes. Not mark Webber
Yer, mark webber used to race for Jaguar but is now at williams and doing quite well. He's qualified 3rd and 4th in the first 2 races. Oh yer, hes an F1 driver

Faster car on top speed is the Toyota Minolta, 290 MPH!!! :dopey: My other one is the supra , 282.4 only bad thing is that it burns out too much :crazy: . Prefer my Minolta since is very stable and really fast on both 400 m and top speed only bad thing is the turns, it kind of hops the back wheels a lil bit but wont lose control, only does this on high speeds (230 - 240 Mph turns) :scared:

JoKo
you mean 280 right? 380 might be possible if you were drafting (and pushing) a race car or something. I did that in 2player mode in gt3, and got 2 settings-bugged gt-ones to get into the 2000mph. I love having 2nd player boost on, and he just keeps pushing you and pushing.
I think its possible, I got 349.79mph with the minola and there was still more in it, just need to perfect the gearing and the NOS and Ill hit 400mph.
Got pics?

JoKo

Ya sorry about that I did mean 280!

sorry about that lol

Back