Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
Hey what's up guys, I'm new as you can tell. I got GT4 about a week ago and so far the fastest I got to was 320 mph in the Toyota GT-One.

I'm working on the 24 hour Nurb right now to get the formula gt, hopefully its a little faster.

Here's mine

Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR Race Car´98 439.9 Km/h
Dodge Viper SRT/10´03 443.4 Km/h
Saleen S7´02 436.7 Km/h
Toyota 7 Race Car´70 498.8 Km/h

358.29mph in the MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car 89'
I don't know how to post a picture, on this forum. So if someone will tell me I took one on my digital camera and will post it where ever they want

You just post the link of the picture. Then members will click on it and see the picture(s).

EDIT: Private Message me the settings of that car, as I am a fan of Toyota. Better yet, post the settings right here.

XVII
dscf00056sa.jpg

dscf00020hl.jpg

dscf00034le.jpg

dscf00082dm.jpg

of course top 3 are of the F1, last being the mustang GT no mods no oil no nothin, all stock

Dude... c'mon. Share the love. :)

What settings? Is this Gamesharked? Any trick to it? You've had your 15 minutes, now enlighten us. :)

The lap times don't match the speeds. Even from a standing start, if you were able to hit 2,000 mph anywhere during the lap, your time would be less than 48 seconds. That's some might fine, photoshopping though!

that's insane if it's real, if not that's really good photoshop work.

i know in gt3 i got between 800-900 with the escudo pikes peak if i put everything into it, the highest gears, the lowest spring rate, the most downforce in the back, none in the front, and no traction or stability control, there were stories of people getting well over 1000, but no proof though.

is the escudo still good in this game, or no?

i honestly think that the first three with the indy car are real, the first image, it looks like it is tilted up a little, and the last one looks like the car is doing a wheelie, and since my escudo did wheelies in the 3rd one, i'm gonna say that he tunned the indy car to do that, the mustang, i dunno

~Justin

New Combination
Good for 337.03 mph!!
same car
turn all driving aids off
lowest spring rate, lowest stabilizer setting
full downforce rear, lowest downforce in front
70 shot nitrous
stage 4 turbo
slam the NOS as soon as you straigten out of the corner on backstraight
car will finish on just back wheels
Try it.

Minolta Race car with pats setting. I turned around from the start and got an extra head start. I really really wanna see the setting for that guys 1000mph run.. I call bulls**t!

There is AR code for x8 acceleration
assume your car hit 100km/h in 7 secs
with that code you can hit 800km/h in 7 secs
crazy ~

Nissan R92CP, biggest turbo, lowered, low downforce, max auto settings on tranny.

288.7mph

Tonight we tweak. I will join the 300mph club.

jhop13
Nissan R92CP, biggest turbo, lowered, low downforce, max auto settings on tranny.

288.7mph

Tonight we tweak. I will join the 300mph club.

So far I got my Holden Commodore SS up to 235. Won't join the 300 club, but I love the car.

lnasphinx
man, that's nearly 600km/h!!!!!!!

did you go airbone?

that's it, i don't want to read anymore about your records, it spoils the anticipation for me as i'm getting the game in july!!! :grumpy:
(too much work on university...)

yea u pop a small wheelie nothing like the escudo in GT3 though.

pat3802003
New Combination
Good for 337.03 mph!!
same car
turn all driving aids off
lowest spring rate, lowest stabilizer setting
full downforce rear, lowest downforce in front
70 shot nitrous
stage 4 turbo
slam the NOS as soon as you straigten out of the corner on backstraight
car will finish on just back wheels
Try it.

Nice! I don't wanna ruin my Minolta, so does it work with the GT-One or any fast car for that matter? (Eg. The Pescarolos, the BMW V12 LMR, the Audi R8, etc.) I'll give it a shot when I get home. I'm at school. :crazy:

Viper GTS '99: 248.70 mph.....rather worthless though, considering tht tha brakez r crap n it kan barely make the turn on the test track.....i think the steering wheel iz jus decoration on tht car. :crazy:

Back