Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano,

I just want to say thank you. Your dedication to sharing your tunes and helping other people, and your kind reaction to user requests are just insane :)

I never bought an android app (the free ones are enough for me), but yesterday I made an exception for yours :)

To keep it short: thanks a lot and don't change :)

PS: Thank you too, Daisey273

It's a pleasure for me, thanks for your help.:)👍

Thats a lot of people my friend!:cheers:

well done Laurent keep it going! 👍

Awesome tune on the LFA. I love your tunes so much!

I got a few questions. Tell me if you have a better tune from what I am using now.

For street 500pp racing tires im using your brasil kart tune Elise 111R
For street 550pp racing tires im using your M3 CSL online tune
For street 600pp racing tires im using your Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo online tune

For steet 500pp sports soft im using your Ruf RGT tune
What about for 600pp sport soft?

Thats a lot of people my friend!:cheers:

well done Laurent keep it going! 👍

Thanks Mike.:)👍

Awesome tune on the LFA. I love your tunes so much!

I got a few questions. Tell me if you have a better tune from what I am using now.

For street 500pp racing tires im using your brasil kart tune Elise 111R
For street 550pp racing tires im using your M3 CSL online tune
For street 600pp racing tires im using your Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo online tune

For steet 500pp sports soft im using your Ruf RGT tune
What about for 600pp sport soft?

The 111R is very good but you can check this also.
MAZDA RX-7 SPIRIT R TYPE A (FD) 02 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES you can test it with Racing tires.

550PP it's the LFA or Honda HSC also the Lotus evora. I just have a few racing tires tunes for this PP range but you can test it and adapt it if needed.

600PP you have
AUDI R8 4.2 FSI R TRONIC '07 // 600PP // RACING TIRES
FORD GT (NO STRIPE) '05//600PP//RACING TIRES

Hello Praiano63....
Do you have a tune sheet for the Sauber-Mercedes C9 Race Car...600pp and Maxxx...Thanks:)

Sorry i just have a max tune and it's an old tune. Need an update. I will do a sheet for it today.

Good day everybody.

Thanks, and Congrates on the number of hits to your garage. How many other GT5 Tuner Guys can get numbers like this, not very many...I guess this means you know what you're doing for what people want...:cheers::cool:

Any chance you can do a tune for a Mitsubishi mirage cyborg colt 400-430pp or a Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R ’99

Hi,
if it helps i have this for a FTO GP R to 450 sport softs. for less pp do not put all the improvements.
Weight reduction 3 and windows, ecu, engine 2, racing exhaust, catalytic converter, transmission improvements and suspension.
LSD: 8/22/7
Suspension: -20/-15
8.9/7.2
8/4
6/4
2/6
2.5/0.5
-0.20/-0.20
brakes: 2/7 (for DS3. for wheel perhaps 3/6 or prove)
gearbox with Praiano method close gears

I mention this because it is a car that I like and the setting works well, at least for my taste, is a set of mine... test it

And speaking of FF Praiano, the Scirocco R is very good, I do not know if it has been for some update, because I remember you told me it was very bad and when I tested the first time I did not like. I'm working on a "replica" of Scirocco GT24 and I have good impression.

Regards!

Last edited:
And speaking of FF Praiano, the Scirocco R is very good, I do not know if it has been for some update, because I remember you told me it was very bad and when I tested the first time I did not like. I'm working on a "replica" of Scirocco GT24 and I have good impression.

Regards!

I don't know if they change something to the Scirocco but after my first test drive, i found in this car everything i don't like with FF in GT5.
Anyway, publish your tune when done, i'll give it a try :)

For the moment i'm trying to learn again to drive with DS3 :indiff: I did a lotus elise '00 tune 350PP comfort medium and i'm in love with it . Very all around, i drive it on Eiger and Nordschleife.
The kind of drive that make you forget easy about FF cars driving sensations.

Perhaps i'll publish it after a final test at the wheel. This will be my first DS3 tune.:scared:

><(((((°>°°°°°

I don't know if they change something to the Scirocco but after my first test drive, i found in this car everything i don't like with FF in GT5.
Anyway, publish your tune when done, i'll give it a try :)

For the moment i'm trying to learn again to drive with DS3 :indiff: I did a lotus elise '00 tune 350PP comfort medium and i'm in love with it . Very all around, i drive it on Eiger and Nordschleife.
The kind of drive that make you forget easy about FF cars driving sensations.

Perhaps i'll publish it after a final test at the wheel. This will be my first DS3 tune.:scared:

><(((((°>°°°°°

Hi Praiano , the use of DS3 is not bad in general. I gained with this control the level 36 and an amount of 20 millions ( through the seasonal events ) of credits before starting with the wheel.

Obviously DS3 is not suitable for online races but it 's possible compete and win the electronic pilots :) of CPU....

I use that for fast test after the insertion of your tunes:):cheers:

Bye and endless thanks 👍

Hi Praiano , the use of DS3 is not bad in general. I gained with this control the level 36 and an amount of 20 millions ( through the seasonal events ) of credits before starting with the wheel.

Obviously DS3 is not suitable for online races but it 's possible compete and win the electronic pilots :) of CPU....

I use that for fast test after of your tunes:):cheers:

Bye and endless thanks 👍

I was very performant with DS3 more than 2 years ago before buying my G27. I didn't improve my times a lot, just much more driving pleasure.
But, it's not like bicycle. I've forgot everything. With a 550PP on sort soft tires i'm 5 seconds slower on suzuka for exemple. No way back . I just like to drive my 350PP Elise. Like this i can train a few without getting bored.:indiff:
But i'll bring my wheel back in a couple weeks.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Ok, surely go something readjusting, but thus I'm very pleased and has managed get me a smile of satisfaction... REALLY IS A FF??? :eek:
Doing things right there is no trace of understeer, and only a slight being very aggressive... really is a good car. I made &#8203;&#8203;2 tunes and I like both, one with engine phases and one with turbo.

SCIROCCO GT24 "REPLICA" FOR NÜRBURGRING

GT AUTO: change oil, solid blue paint, Enkei SC03 rims painted white, front and rear aero.
MODIFICATIONS WITH ENGINE PHASES: weight red 3, window red, carbon hood body colour, engine 2, ecu, titanium semi-racing exhaust, catalytic converter, transmission improvements and suspension, racing tires.
MODIFICATIONS WITH TURBO: weight red 3, window red, carbon hood body colour, ecu, titanium semi-racing exhaust, turbo 3, transmission improvements and suspension, racing tires.
TUNE:
Downforce: 0/5
Power limiter: 325 cv/hp (330 for online races)
LSD: 7/24/9 (to R3)
11.0/10.3
8/4
5/4
2/4
2.0/1.0
-0.20/-0.20
Brakes: 1/5
Gearbox to engine modification: reset, final gear set to max (6000), speed to min.
(1) 2501
(2) 1854
(3) 1440
(4) 1167
(5) 987
(6) 859
final 3600
Gearbox for turbo 3: reset, final gear set to max (6000), speed to min.
(1) 2487
(2) 1880
(3) 1509
(4) 1246
(5) 1058
(6) 924
final 3200

Try it Praiano and perhaps you change your mind, and also everyone. As I say it works great for me, I hope someone else's opinion :)

Regards!

Tune of the week again P!. Thanks a lot for your hard work and dedication to the Sim. You certainly make our experience more and more interesting with your art.
Wish you the best my friend. :)

Ok, surely go something readjusting, but thus I'm very pleased and has managed get me a smile of satisfaction... REALLY IS A FF??? :eek:
Doing things right there is no trace of understeer, and only a slight being very aggressive... really is a good car. I made &#8203;&#8203;2 tunes and I like both, one with engine phases and one with turbo.

SCIROCCO GT24 "REPLICA" FOR NÜRBURGRING

GT AUTO: change oil, solid blue paint, Enkei SC03 rims painted white, front and rear aero.
MODIFICATIONS WITH ENGINE PHASES: weight red 3, window red, carbon hood body colour, engine 2, ecu, titanium semi-racing exhaust, catalytic converter, transmission improvements and suspension, racing tires.
MODIFICATIONS WITH TURBO: weight red 3, window red, carbon hood body colour, ecu, titanium semi-racing exhaust, turbo 3, transmission improvements and suspension, racing tires.
TUNE:
Downforce: 0/5
Power limiter: 325 cv/hp (330 for online races)
LSD: 7/24/9 (to R3)
11.0/10.3
8/4
5/4
2/4
2.0/1.0
-0.20/-0.20
Brakes: 1/5
Gearbox to engine modification: reset, final gear set to max (6000), speed to min.
(1) 2501
(2) 1854
(3) 1440
(4) 1167
(5) 987
(6) 859
final 3600
Gearbox for turbo 3: reset, final gear set to max (6000), speed to min.
(1) 2487
(2) 1880
(3) 1509
(4) 1246
(5) 1058
(6) 924
final 3200

Try it Praiano and perhaps you change your mind, and also everyone. As I say it works great for me, I hope someone else's opinion :)

Regards!
I will !!
Praiano - Tune of the Week again. Congrats.

Tune of the week again P!. Thanks a lot for your hard work and dedication to the Sim. You certainly make our experience more and more interesting with your art.
Wish you the best my friend. :)
Thanks friends, i'm getting better everyday with my DS3 , but still not good enough to produce a tune. I'll try to publish one this week end.

Have a good day everybody.

Hi, massive respect for what you`re doing here.

Can you help me with a tune for the Loctite Mugen NSX for Monza? The car can`t have any sort of updates ( no engine 3 or turbo)

Hi, massive respect for what you`re doing here.

Can you help me with a tune for the Loctite Mugen NSX for Monza? The car can`t have any sort of updates ( no engine 3 or turbo)

Sorry , i'm not tuning for the moment, because no wheel with me.

I think my HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 tune is ok even with no engine tuning. The balance is OK and can be a good base for your special request. For Monza you can low the rear downforce value if you have a PP limit only. Then you can add power at the place.
If not , the difference of top speed is not so much.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Sorry , i'm not tuning for the moment, because no wheel with me.

I think my HONDA LOCTITE MUGEN NSX '01 tune is ok even with no engine tuning. The balance is OK and can be a good base for your special request. For Monza you can low the rear downforce value if you have a PP limit only. Then you can add power at the place.
If not , the difference of top speed is not so much.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Thank you for the answer ;)
The pp limit it`s 605 and with full downforce and power i`m at 590 pp :D With this setup in the first laps I can manage a 1:43, and there`s space for improvement :)

excellent info but I haven't found a setup for the 4200 concept 89 I'm racing it at 460PP transmission is awful shifting at 5200 I'd like to see the shifts at 6000, I'm I going down the wrong path with this idea.

Thank you for the answer ;)
The pp limit it`s 605 and with full downforce and power i`m at 590 pp :D With this setup in the first laps I can manage a 1:43, and there`s space for improvement :)
Nice, good luck !!

excellent info but I haven't found a setup for the 4200 concept 89 I'm racing it at 460PP transmission is awful shifting at 5200 I'd like to see the shifts at 6000, I'm going down the wrong path with this idea.

Sorry , i don't have a tune for this car and i'm not tuning for the moment.

For the shiftpoints check this very good thread from the drag forum.
1/4 Mile Transmission Tuning for Dummies(Fully Illustrated)

After this, to set the ratios for any track , you can follow my method HERE ,more adapted for track use.

Good luck, have a good day.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hi "Magic Tuner" Praiano !! How do you do ?? I have a question with regard to the Jaguar XJ220 LMS race car, if i boost it, the tune is ok or there are something to change ??? Thanks !!

Hi "Magic Tuner" Praiano !! How do you do ?? I have a question with regard to the Jaguar XJ220 LMS race car, if i boost it, the tune is ok or there are something to change ??? Thanks !!

When maxed , it take around 110HP more ,not so much for racing soft tires. If you're using racing hard perhaps need to low LSD accel from 14 to 10 or lower value.
For the rest it would need some test but the car is well balanced already ,it must be ok.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Praiano !!! Can you explain, please, the setup for gearbox 8 !!! thanks to you i can to set the 5,6,7 gearbox but 8 !!!!! Help me pleaaaaaassssssseeee !!!!:) thanks !!

Praiano !!! Can you explain, please, the setup for gearbox 8 !!! thanks to you i can to set the 5,6,7 gearbox but 8 !!!!! Help me pleaaaaaassssssseeee !!!!:) thanks !!

You can try to spread the gears like this:

0%
0%
10%
20%
40%
60%
80%
100%

Or any other combination that looks and sound good. Up to you, i'm at work for the moment i can't check this. Sorry.

Use the test track and check your ghost. Don't need to build an extreme drag gearbox but depending of the car and powerband, some solutions are better than others.
:)👍

thank you Praiano !! i'll test this evening and if the result is ok for me !!! thanks for your instruction !! god save Praiano !!!!! : Tup: :)

Hello Praiano63...:)
In the Seasonal Events "380pp NR-A Roadster Cup at London Reverse 5 Laps Comfort Soft Tires" I'm using the 2007 Mazda Roadster RS (NC) Car (Premium) same as the winner of this Event but the best I can get is 2nd place with the winner being 10 seconds in the lead...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks...:)

Hello Praiano63...:)
In the Seasonal Events "380pp NR-A Roadster Cup at London Reverse 5 Laps Comfort Soft Tires" I'm using the 2007 Mazda Roadster RS (NC) Car (Premium) same as the winner of this Event but the best I can get is 2nd place with the winner being 10 seconds in the lead...any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks...:)

Sorry i can't access the seasonal, my PS3 is Offline only for the moment.
Check this tune from MotorCtyHamilton. This little car don't have any secrets for him.
Good luck.

Mazda MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB,J) '04
165hp, 1080kg, 380PP

Thank you for your advice ( gearbox 8 ) it's ok, better and good for me !!!! As all your tunes !! Obrigadào my friend !!! See you soon !

Back