Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Pedaltotheend
Hey praiano63 , only your setups and stock cars in my garage, thanks for all the hard work.

You're welcome, enjoy your drive. Hello to all the GT fans in Slovenia. I see you're also a Kitesurfer. I'm living in the kitesurf paradise here in Paracuru Brasil.

Come to see us , wind all year long ,hot water and waves......

Wold come but there is no time (read money),thank you.
Good luck to you and your family.

Pedaltotheend
Hey praiano63 , only your setups and stock cars in my garage, thanks for all the hard work.

You're welcome, enjoy your drive. Hello to all the GT fans in Slovenia. I see you're also a Kitesurfer. I'm living in the kitesurf paradise here in Paracuru Brasil.

Come to see us , wind all year long ,hot water and waves......

Wold come but there is no time (read money),thank you.
Good luck to you and your family.

Thanks, hope you'll come to visit us in Paracuru Kite paradise one day. Life is cheap here and wind is free .👍:)

hi "Magic Tuner" Praiano63 !! thanks for your answer !! Have a nice day !! See you soon !!

Haha :) no magic at all, perhaps the + than 250.000 km driven on GT5 are helping a bit ,but no magic..!!👍
Just try to do my best and i love to do this. That's all !!

Hi Laurent! There are unreachable parameters in the tune. Can't match the PP--Max. Power--Power Limiter--Kg/HP. Check that, please, when you can. I couldn't figure it out. :crazy:

BMW GTR Race Car '01 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

You're right , it must be around 500 + HP. Will check tonight.

Hello praiano63,

I am new here and need some help with the bentley speed 8.
I currently looked for a setup at Nordschleife with 650PP - can you support me with some settings?!

brgd
georgidonkwo

You can use this tune without any problem. The only thing is that you'll have to use a lot of power limiter to go down 650PP. It will eat a lot of power and i'm not sure that the car will stay performant like this against others more adapted race car for this PP range.
Do the test.

Last edited:
This beach is 5 minutes from my house, don't need to download anything :)
Just go down the street. Brasilian connection .!!! No winters !! Net ? Fishing net ! Can be?? :):):)

paracurucaminhada.jpg

paracurubarcos.jpg

Looks like a nice place for Kite Boarding...:)

Hello Praiano63
You have lots of Car Tunes that are not on Spreadsheets, will you ever get around to putting these onto Spreadsheets. For example Car tunes from Page 2 up to Page 100. Old as they may be they're still very valuable and appropriated...Elvis was the King of Music but you're the King of GT5...l nod my head and tip my hat to you...:)

Haha :) no magic at all, perhaps the + than 250.000 km driven on GT5 are helping a bit ,but no magic..!!👍
Just try to do my best and i love to do this. That's all !!

Respect for your humility !! i say "Magic Tuner" because you are great, awesome, amazing Tuner and you sharing your works with the community GT5 players !! thanks Praiano63 !! Don't change Please and continue for us !!!! : Tup: :)

hello my friend , I have tested the tunes of RVR , RKM and Clueless but no significant improvement. The car is difficult to drive like a wild horse :nervous:

Final solution : M5 '08 sent as gift to another friend player and I found a M5' 05 in the UCD after many efforts....:lol::D.

The story is restarting , I hope with better results
Bye and thanks

It's a very good car. I have a very good 500PP sport hard touge tune, not published. I'll check it when back on my wheel and put it in my garage.Soon.

Thanks, good luck with your test.

This is why i never did a tune for this car. You will be happy with the '05, it's a fantastic car.

Hi P. I'm a bit confused, there's one here?

Any chance you can do a tune for a Mitsubishi mirage cyborg colt 400-430pp or a Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R ’99
Most of the FF cars in the game are very bad to drive with a huge over steer.
There is a few exceptions, i've tested those 2 cars already during the FF Summer Shootout! and for me they are not so enjoyable to drive, even extreme settings value are not enough.
Sorry no chances.

Looks like a nice place for Kite Boarding...:)
It's a perfect place. This pics are from the north bay, protected from the wind, very good for surf with cross shore or off shore winds all the time.
On the east beaches after the dunes, trade winds 15 to 20 knots all year long with waves on the outside reef ....:) just perfect.

Hello Praiano63
You have lots of Car Tunes that are not on Spreadsheets, will you ever get around to putting these onto Spreadsheets. For example Car tunes from Page 2 up to Page 100. Old as they may be they're still very valuable and appropriated...Elvis was the King of Music but you're the King of GT5...l nod my head and tip my hat to you...:)
Yes, like you say, there is a lot of cars without tuning sheet. But, the main list and the best cars are done. I don't have so much time for this. The priority goes to the app.There, all the cars are updated. I would have to spend a long time to do this for the GTP garage and i don't have it.
I think we can stay like this till the new GT6 garage. Then i'll try to do the right thing since the beginning.:)👍
I'm 50 , not so young but also not old enough to be an Elvis fan. My rock 'n roll kings are the Rolling Stones, Led zeppelin, Jimy Hendrix...

Respect for your humility !! i say "Magic Tuner" because you are great, awesome, amazing Tuner and you sharing your works with the community GT5 players !! thanks Praiano63 !! Don't change Please and continue for us !!!! : Tup: :)
Thanks.

When you feel (don't put this too high up on your priorities), could you look over some of the SuperGT/JGTC cars? Thanks
Super GT are always a priority. My best cars are already updated. Mostly all around tunes, other specific track tunes... but still good bases to start an own car.
HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//650PP//NORDSCHLEIFE TUNE
HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 (SUPER GT) '11//600PP//SUZUKA TUNE
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01 // SUZUKA
Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX (JGTC) ‘01 // NURBURGRING.
LEXUS PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08 // 600PP // ALL TRACKS
NISSAN XANAVI NISMO GT-R `03 // 600PP
I 'll do some new test for the Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) ‘03 when back to my wheel.

Elvis Presley was the "King of Rock and Roll". ;)
Elvis_Presley_promoting_Jailhouse_Rock.jpg

Hello Praiano63..
Can you do the Lancia Stratos Rally Car and Lancia Stratos Road Car onto new spreadsheets...:)
Yes. Ok. I have them already, just need to paste the link.

Hi P. I'm a bit confused, there's one here?

It's a 2005 model. I don't have 2008.:)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh, so you meant the '08. :) If I have one I'll send it to you later... 👍 (I never pass a 'M' up in the UCD. :lol: )

No, i'm talking about the tune, not about the car. I don't have any BMW M5 '08 tune because i never did one. The '05 is a better car.
:)👍 Thanks, anyway.

2.257.496 views in my garage....... :scared::scared:

It's a lot of people close to the 2 years birthday. :dunce:👍 need to buy the cake and candles !!

Hey Praiano...

some tune for the Nissan R89 race car next time? I expected to find one in your list ...

Thanks and regards ...

Hello, I love the BMW M3 CSL 550pp racing soft tune, that car is amazing, I was wondering if you could update the 600pp Tommy Kaira ZZll racing soft, because my figures dont match up with your current one, thanks!

2.257.496 views in my garage....... :scared::scared:

It's a lot of people close to the 2 years birthday. :dunce:👍 need to buy the cake and candles !!

Greetings my friend, no disrespect to any of the other garages but you are the main go to man, the rate that you put tunes out as well as replying to the many request and keeping your page up to date must be a huge time consuming hobby , i recon you must sleep at the wheel, wake up and get back into where you finished the night before. much respect.

Hey Praiano...

some tune for the Nissan R89 race car next time? I expected to find one in your list ...

Thanks and regards ...

Yes , it's a very good car, i'll test it again when back to the wheel. I've test it quickly with the R92CP tune and it was not bad, this was just before i left my home to travel for work.:guilty::indiff: It was also in the 5:30.xxx at 700PP on the Nordschleife but not the easy way. Need a specific tune for sure.

Hello, I love the BMW M3 CSL 550pp racing soft tune, that car is amazing, I was wondering if you could update the 600pp Tommy Kaira ZZll racing soft, because my figures dont match up with your current one, thanks!

I have 3 tunes of this car. THIS ONE is the most adapted for me. This car is very good but show a little understeer always.
I'll check it again in a few weeks when back to the wheel.

Greetings my friend, no disrespect to any of the other garages but you are the main go to man, the rate that you put tunes out as well as replying to the many request and keeping your page up to date must be a huge time consuming hobby , i recon you must sleep at the wheel, wake up and get back into where you finished the night before. much respect.

Yes and don't forget the beers. :sly:

Thanks friends. It's true, i spend a lot of hours behind the wheel. When i was working at home it was better, my time was easy to manage. Work , food , beach and GT5. I don't sleep a lot , this is the only good thing when you're 50 :). You have time to play all night long without problems the other day.
No beers and no smoke. I've stopped a few years ago. This is the only way if i want to play GT20 on my PS8

Have a good day everybody.

Hi Praiano,

I just want to say thank you. Your dedication to sharing your tunes and helping other people, and your kind reaction to user requests are just insane :)

I never bought an android app (the free ones are enough for me), but yesterday I made an exception for yours :)

To keep it short: thanks a lot and don't change :)

PS: Thank you too, Daisey273

Back