Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Boa noite Sr. Praiano!
Uma curiosidade, carro com mais peso no eixo traseiro tem tendencia a ter oversteer ou understeer?
E em questão de pneus, o peso muita coisa em relação a isso?
Obrigado! :D

Hello, yes, weight on the rear of the car tend to induce more oversteer and/or reduce understeer.
For the tires and depending of your skills ,if you use hard tires with lower grip, ballast can help to spread the weight and grip front and rear for the car having more stable driving line and be more easy to drive fast.
With softer tires , you can let more oversteer to allow a more agressive driving , giving more eagerness to your driving line.

Obs: We have to speak in English in the thread, or send me a PM in Portugues please.

Have a good day.

Hello Mr. Praiano. Thanks for answering it took many questions I had about it, and now I will try to adjust the AMUSE Street version because it has much oversteer, so I put more weight on the front to try to fix this for only adjusted the suspension does not arrive at point I want!

Chose to respond by topic instead of PM because it may be that the questions that I have other people may have!
Have a good night
Thank you! :D

Hello Mr. Praiano. Thanks for answering it took many questions I had about it, and now I will try to adjust the AMUSE Street version because it has much oversteer, so I put more weight on the front to try to fix this for only adjusted the suspension does not arrive at point I want!

Chose to respond by topic instead of PM because it may be that the questions that I have other people may have!
Have a good night
Thank you! :D

I"ll take it for a drive tomorrow morning before the job. Send me the settings you've made ,just for testing.
👍:)

Hi there Mr Praiano63. I really like using ,testing and racing with tune you have posted here and now i was thinking id like to ask you to devellop a setup maybe not perfect but close enough to guide me to adjust it to perfection with my driving style so the car is the Jaguar XKR '10 tuned at 502hp and 1470 kg. Thanks in advance .

I'm running a TT w/ the BMW M3 GTR '01 @ Nurburgring GP/F. Full tuning on Racing Soft tires. With your tune I'm turning low 1:54.*** , everyone else is around 1:50.***. I just can't get it to go, lots of places to lose speed, any suggestions?

I'm running a TT w/ the BMW M3 GTR '01 @ Nurburgring GP/F. Full tuning on Racing Soft tires. With your tune I'm turning low 1:54.*** , everyone else is around 1:50.***. I just can't get it to go, lots of places to lose speed, any suggestions?

Have you adjusted the final gear so you hit or almost hit redline (in 6th gear) right before you need to brake on the long sections? Also, his tunes are 550PP, yours is probably higher since you say full tuning. Do you have the proper weight distribution?

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z 240 ZG (HS30) '71 // 400PP // SPORT TIRES

I don't know if it's from updates, but I've done engine/ chassis refit and installed all the parts you have listed and I'm at 458pp. Your tune is 400PP with the only PP reducing being the power limiter at 99.7

I'm working at 450PP anyways, but I thought I'd let you know.

Hi there Mr Praiano63. I really like using ,testing and racing with tune you have posted here and now i was thinking id like to ask you to devellop a setup maybe not perfect but close enough to guide me to adjust it to perfection with my driving style so the car is the Jaguar XKR '10 tuned at 502hp and 1470 kg. Thanks in advance .

Hello, i have this car not published also at 550PP and with this weight , i use as ballast foor a 50/50 weight repartition. With this power it'll give around 530PP, if i have time i'll check and publish something.
I know it's already in the path of the 458.

If you race same PP as the others, or they are faster than you or they use squid recovery..... A simple tune don't shave 4 seconds like this and my car is fast enough to compete online.
Generally my final drive are for a top speed OK for the Nordschleife, you can adapt it for a slower track.

I don't know if it's from updates, but I've done engine/ chassis refit and installed all the parts you have listed and I'm at 458pp. Your tune is 400PP with the only PP reducing being the power limiter at 99.7

I'll check it tomorrow, i hope i'll have some time to play in the morning.

Thanks for the info.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hi, I'm new to GT5, and I've been adding the chassis reinforcement to all my cars, including the Ferrari 330 P4. I tried your tune at Suzuka and found severe understeer. How would you modify your tune to compensate for chassis reinforcement in that car?

Hi, I tried the Ferrari F40 tune, but some of your specified gear ratios are not possible using your method. Are there a few typos? Or am I doing something wrong?

Hi, I'm new to GT5, and I've been adding the chassis reinforcement to all my cars, including the Ferrari 330 P4. I tried your tune at Suzuka and found severe understeer. How would you modify your tune to compensate for chassis reinforcement in that car?
Hello. Some cars, principally 4WD and FF that already show understeer ,don't like at all chassis reinforcement and even with extreme settings there is no way to take it out. Just buy another car.
In the case of the Ferrari, i'm sure you can correct this.
-Try to put more springs in the front and/or less at the rear.
-Reduce rear TOE , you can even set negative numbers.
-Less rear extension dampers than front.
-Less front compression dampers than rear.
-Less front ARB than rear.
Start from the actual settings and try to find the right point going in the direction of this settings tendency up written.
Perhaps you will not have to fix everything but this is the way to go.
It's not so easy, just move one thing after the other and test on track.
Copy your setting and come back if you go in the wrong direction.

Hi, I tried the Ferrari F40 tune, but some of your specified gear ratios are not possible using your method. Are there a few typos? Or am I doing something wrong?
You must have the exact parts installed. Engine tunning,turbo...... Or you can do your own gearbox with my method HERE ,don't need ratios numbers.

Have a good day.

This is still a 2.10 tune, now like this it's 459PP. Just take out the Sport intake manifold and put back the ST air filter. Then power limiter to 100%. You will have an excelent car that you can drive on Sport hard tires. Don't need another tune for it, was for comfort soft ,it'll just have more grip now.

Have a good drive.

JAGUAR XKR COUPE '10 // 530PP // SPORT TIRES

2010-jaguar-xkr-coupe-photo-252276-s-1280x782.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Special request, i'm using 6 speed close ratio because the Fully custom one make an anoying noise without exhaust parts and roof view. It's a very good gearbox , the torque is huge and low , no need to shift and retake at high RPM and the top speed is enough for the ring anyway.
Great car ,nice move , also possible to use at 550PP

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

Power: 503 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque: 461 ft-lb at 2500 RPM

Weight:1470 KG
Ballast: 110 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 50% - 50%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
6 speed close ratio gearbox
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sport soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission:
Close ratio (not possible to change ratio or top speed)
Final gear 3.307
Top speed 320
1st: 3.313
2nd: 2.219
3rd: 1.614
4th: 1.233
5th: 0.987
6th: 0.830

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/15
Deceleration: 0/15

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-05
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 12.0/12.0
Dampers Extension: 8/8
Dampers Compression: 7/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 3.0/2.0
Toe: 0.00/ 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

MITSUBISHI FTO SUPER TOURING CAR // 600PP // RACING TIRES

So fast J°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°J
mitsuftotc600_zps82de693e.jpg

Mitsubishi13.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

GREAT setup you have here P >>Super Fast right off the truck!!

Love this tune as I do many of your others, I was wondering if you could please please please, do something for the Evo X at this 550pp. Ps the Loctite Mugen NSX is probably my favourite tune of yours :)

GREAT setup you have here P >>Super Fast right off the truck!!
Thanks, yes it's a wonderfull car to drive, the 550PP sport soft also is my faster car on the ring, it move wild:) !!
Love this tune as I do many of your others, I was wondering if you could please please please, do something for the Evo X at this 550pp. Ps the Loctite Mugen NSX is probably my favourite tune of yours :)
Thanks, the NSX loctite '01 is my faster car after the Honda Weider. I'll check the EVO X again OK.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

I don't want to steal Praiano's thunder (like that would ever happen), but my Evo X tune works at 550+PP and is a blast to drive. It will work with all sports tires, but med/ soft are recommended for 550PP

I don't want to steal Praiano's thunder (like that would ever happen), but my Evo X tune works at 550+PP and is a blast to drive. It will work with all sports tires, but med/ soft are recommended for 550PP

Don't worry no problems, you can even put the link of your tune: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR P.P. '07
Busyboy is looking for a car not for a tuner :)👍 . I did a quick test yesterday . The car have more or less driving line, good grip, but a very bad top speed at 550PP.
When i'll have time i'll check a tune for short turny tracks like Eiger or Tsukuba..... Must have a good performance in this conditions.
I'll test your car too.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Is this tune updated? Thank you!

Yes, it's updated, one of my fastest 650PP on the ring,05:58.303 , with Racing Medium Tires.
Also the most enjoyable to drive of this range in my opinion.

Check the Nordschleife Lap Times
Leaderboard

650PP - RM
05:48.947 - Peugeot 905 RACE CAR '92 - 650PP/RM (mike_gt3)
05:57.262 - BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR RACE CAR '97 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)
05:57.684 - Mazda 787B '91 - 650PP/RM (CSLACR)
05:58.303 - GRAN TURISMO FORD GT LM SPEC II TEST CAR- 650PP/RM (Praiano)
06:00.538 - HONDA WEIDER HSV-010 SUPER GT '11 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)
06:02.421 - NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car - 650PP/RM (Praiano)
06:05.704 - MERCEDES-BENZ CLK TOURING CAR '00 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)
06:07.365 - DODGE VIPER GTS-R TEAM ORECA RACE CAR #51 '00 - 650PP/RM (Praiano)
06:08.603 - NISSAN R390 GT1 ROAD CAR- 650PP/RM (Praiano)
06:10.749 - Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car - 650PP/RM (MrGrado)

Hey praiano,

Do you have a tune for the tommy kaira zzii on 600pp on monza ?

Sorry ,no special tune for Monza, i don't drive or tune there, i think you just need a few aero downforce and a good gearbox for it, 3 turns and 2 chicanes..... :ill:
I have 2 tunes at 600 PP for this car, test them , perhaps the indy tune.
Have a good night.

Sorry ,no special tune for Monza, i don't drive or tune there, i think you just need a few aero downforce and a good gearbox for it, 3 turns and 2 chicanes..... :ill:
Have a good night.

Ok thanks , i wil give it a try

Have a good night.

Thanks, i will give it a try

Praiano, thank you for responding to my previous comments.

New question: When you say "full tune with aero kit," does that include the chassis reinforcement? The reason I ask is because I applied your tune to the Mercedes McLaren 19" rim option, and I have a bit of understeer at the ring. Maybe I shouldn't use reinforcement?

Thank you for all the great tunes!

Praiano, thank you for responding to my previous comments.

New question: When you say "full tune with aero kit," does that include the chassis reinforcement? The reason I ask is because I applied your tune to the Mercedes McLaren 19" rim option, and I have a bit of understeer at the ring. Maybe I shouldn't use reinforcement?

Thank you for all the great tunes!

Hello, never apply the chasis reinforcement on a car that already show some understeer. You can use it only on some wild cars with a happy rear end to give them more stability.
You're welcome.
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Last edited:
Hello dear Mr. P

Just wanted to grab your attention, yesterday the OCD was updated and much to the surpise of the comunity it listed the rare psp version of the mighty ferrari enzo standard. Just to have a bit of fun and to entertain my fentasy I took it for a spin on Grand valley speedway ( my favorite quick test track) with 0 mileage on it I reduced its power limiter to 74.8%( thats 493hp to the original 659hp) to reach 550pp and fitted it with RS' s much to my surprise it felt way more flexible than the premium version GT5 delivers .
I was capable of pulling 1'49".4xx compared to my highest "praiano tuned" HSC with 1'48".8xx.
Not bad at all, if you do have time test it for yourself.
I know the car best pp range is 600pp but I thaught with a little more mechanical grip magic you can craft I might make it my second or third best 550pp car.

PS: I'm a huge fan forb ferrari's but lately the all seam different from the day we all enjoyed tunes for them.

I want my ferrari's glory days back. :(

Hello dear Mr. P

Just wanted to grab your attention, yesterday the OCD was updated and much to the surpise of the comunity it listed the rare psp version of the mighty ferrari enzo standard. Just to have a bit of fun and to entertain my fentasy I took it for a spin on Grand valley speedway ( my favorite quick test track) with 0 mileage on it I reduced its power limiter to 74.8%( thats 493hp to the original 659hp) to reach 550pp and fitted it with RS' s much to my surprise it felt way more flexible than the premium version GT5 delivers .
I was capable of pulling 1'49".4xx compared to my highest "praiano tuned" HSC with 1'48".8xx.
Not bad at all, if you do have time test it for yourself.
I know the car best pp range is 600pp but I thaught with a little more mechanical grip magic you can craft I might make it my second or third best 550pp car.

PS: I'm a huge fan forb ferrari's but lately the all seam different from the day we all enjoyed tunes for them.

I want my ferrari's glory days back. :(

Hello, i would like to test it a lot, i don't have it. I can't buy cars on the Online car dealership for the moment. I'll be able to connect my PS3 online in november ,not before. At this moment if the car is not anymore in OCD you can send a copy to me please.
I would be very happy with this.
Have a good day.

Latest Posts

Back