rFactor

• Thread starter husa
  • 5,397 comments
Just read on virtualr that the F1-S-R team has quit all modding work. Possibly due to GSC taking their 92 mod without permission. 👎

1. With Enduracers I am going drive later for fun a proper Sebring race vs AI's - P1/P2/PC/GTE cars :D

2. Sebring with 1994 F1 cars is fun. Currently doing HDV files so it isn't a league mod.

If anyones interested in getting a 2014 mod without waiting forever then I reccommend the VFR 2014 mod :). Skins, sounds are good and the models are semi-accurate, they have the 2014 noses and some of the cars have the exhaust coming from the back but still have the 2013 exhausts. Physics are good aswell in my opinion. Here is a link: http://rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?id=Mod VFR F1 2014

Oh and also for some reason whenever I try to do a race with the Blancpain 2012 mod all the cars appear as the template vehicles (grey box cars) can anyone help as I would love to race the AI with this mod

And another problem... whenever I start up the game it doesnt matter what mod I am on it puts me in the SR GP season series... any help?

Last edited:
I have finally installed the Historix mod. But I would like to have some more money, so I typed in the code, but nothing happned. Does anybody know why?

You don't need more money, except for championships.
When you do a race weekend or free practice, just select the car you want to use and press the button in the bottom right corner of the screen. The only slightly annoying thing that happens is, that the modifications (shifter style for example) aren't saved. But you can easily select them everytime you choose a car.

Now I'm even more annoyed that there's no 1995 F1 mod for rFactor. Installed both F1 Challenge 99-02 and F1 2002 because I know there's a mod for them. For some reason I can't get mods to work on Windows 7 with those two games.

Now I'm downloading more F1 mods for rFactor.

So I decided to try something: I pitted the Panoz Esperante GTLM versus the Panoz Abruzzi GT (both from the Enduracers mod) at Road Atlanta. Here's how that went:

Panoz Esperante GTLM: 1'24.769

Panoz Abruzzi: 1'25.675

Love that even though its just in sim form, the ugly modern day car was slower then the much older, far less ugly car.

Going to try doing some laps with cars from a WTCC 2012 mod I found. Want to do it at Sonoma Raceway, but can't find a modern version of it.

Only version of Sonoma I've seen is the 1990 version.

Speaking of 1990, I installed the SRM F1 mod for that year and all I got was the pace car. Installed the car pack and nothing showed up.

I have an incredibly good version of it that has the NASCAR, Indy, and sportscar courses, the dragstrip and a drift course. It's on TrippTeam's site.

Whoo, been about 6 months since the last post but I come bringing great news:

This sim not only works on my new HP, but it works much better. Its at a constant 60 FPS (something I could never achieve on the Acer) and the graphics fully turned up are amazing. As soon as I get fraps loaded to the new HP, I'm start recording on it from now on.

Back