RVR's 1st Annual 525PP European Car Shootout!!! Final Tester and Tuner Results! :D

• Thread starter Akira GT
  • 1,341 comments

Second edition:

In your post you say that you only have to test those 4 cars.

Slayer1002: BMW M3 CSL:

Jackthalad: Audi R8 4.2

dr_slump: BMW M3 coupe '07:

AssassinTuner:** BMW M3 ‘03:

But there is also the Mafiaboy Gallardo. So it's still 5 cars not 4.

Fantastic LEX!! Finally a driver who squeezed out the true potential of my tune, You beat my PB, congrats!!!

wow lex!!!! Didn't know my undertuned slowster could go so fast!:bowdown:

Thanks guys!
It was a pleasure to drive your car! 👍

And praiano, there are cars that aren't updated on google docs!
krenkme, dylan, ascr421 and CSLACR times aren't updated :)

Last edited:
Is there any way you can widen the columns in the spreadsheet so they don't cut off/hide the last number in the times?
Looks great no matter what guys thanks.👍👍
I think it's 0's being cut off - .130 turns into .13 on the sheet. Same number, different look. Technically proper.

Wow, interesting results! The top 2 cars were the same as my top 2... and my times were almost exactly the same as the average, haha! After that though, it differs quite a bit.

Exact. It's like this ,nothing wrong.
Might just be the way its displaying for me then because some of the numbers that are being cut off for me are partially visible and definitely not 0s. That's why I asked about column width.:D It's no problem just bugs my analytical side is all.:lol:

Nice! Fastest average so far. But it can still change good luck everyone!

The average time is not very acurate, for example you've been tested by digitalBaka ,not me, and i've been tested by onboy, not you. There is a big difference btween both in term of laptimes... We will have to wait the last time from the last tester to see clearly...
Good luck everybody and As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun! hahahah:)

The average time is not very acurate, for example you've been tested by digitalBaka ,not me, and i've been tested by onboy, not you. There is a big difference btween both in term of laptimes... We will have to wait the last time from the last tester to see clearly...
Good luck everybody and As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun! hahahah:)

Of course it can change, that is what I meant by my post. I thought onboy was no longer testing cars?

edit: He is no longer lisited as a tester.

Of course it can change, that is what I meant by my post. I thought onboy was no longer testing cars?

edit: He is no longer lisited as a tester.
I think it's still in the "depends" phase, guess we'll find out in the next two days.

Looks to me like the R8's and Evora will be top overall.
For what it's worth I intend to give both Praiano's and Zero's cars a test drive tonight.

I think it's still in the "depends" phase, guess we'll find out in the next two days.

Looks to me like the R8's and Evora will be top overall.
For what it's worth I intend to give both Praiano's and Zero's cars a test drive tonight.

Oh I see. I deleted him from my friends list when he made his post about pulling out of the contest lol. I didn't know he changed his mind, but if he is going through with it then you would think he would have put his name on the list again.... :dunce:

I am anxious to see what you can do in the Evora.👍

Oh I see. I deleted him from my friends list when he made his post about pulling out of the contest lol. I didn't know he changed his mind, but if he is going through with it then you would think he would have put his name on the list again.... :dunce:

I am anxious to see what you can do in the Evora.👍
Onboy has been being lazy the last few days and hasn't updated that post in quite a while. Check the names listed on the spreadsheet and then check that post and you'll see what I mean.:D

I adjusted the columns in the spreadsheet. Hopefully better now. Also sorted it again. I don't have a smartphone so not sure how it looks from there...

Are the votes in for favorite car from the testers? I wanted to send out gifts to the testers, but didn't want to influence the vote. ;)

I adjusted the columns in the spreadsheet. Hopefully better now. Also sorted it again. I don't have a smartphone so not sure how it looks from there...

Are the votes in for favorite car from the testers? I wanted to send out gifts to the testers, but didn't want to influence the vote. ;)
Everything is fine until you get to the Raw Time column. That column and the next four are displaying really squeezed getting worse as you go. As I said it just might be the way it displays on my phones web browser.:odd::irked:

Now I just have to figure out who to bribe to drive like sprplay so I can grab a podium finish with the Bergmeister!:lol: Sitting at 7th currently so can't complain all things considered.:D

Everything is fine until you get to the Raw Time column. That column and the next four are displaying really squeezed getting worse as you go. As I said it just might be the way it displays on my phones web browser.:odd::irked:

I widened the columns again...try it now.

Now I just have to figure out who to bribe to drive like sprplay so I can grab a podium finish with the Bergmeister!:lol: Sitting at 7th currently so can't complain all things considered.:D

Easiest way would be to get to the one editing the spreadsheet, yes/no? :sly:

Send a $5 Starbucks gift card to PO Box 🤬, San Jose CA. What can I say? I'm cheap.:dopey:
Praiano can probably only be bribed by CSLACR with more Demi Lovato photos. :drool:

I widened the columns again...try it now.
Send a $5 Starbucks gift card to PO Box 🤬, San Jose CA. What can I say? I'm cheap.:dopey:
Praiano can probably only be bribed by CSLACR with more Demi Lovato photos. :drool:
👍👍 a lot better, total time column still clips about half of the last digit but you can see enough of it to know what it is and the rest of the columns now display clean.:)
Hmm and somehow I slipped up to 6th, better watch out the Bergmeister is coming.:crazy::gtpflag:

Thanks, Gonna try it tonight.

So I will be only missing Jackthelad .

Please accept the FR I sent to u a few days ago!

Just accepted :D

and acsr421 I just sent you a FR, you mus have gotten the wrong psn id.

Ok, I'm nearly done with mine. Just one change. The way it's written. I've stopped with the ranting and massive paragraphs and replaced it with barely a line or two about the basics of the car's behaviors. Saves time for both you and me, and makes testing more simple.

Back