SimRaceway

• Thread starter bin0
  • 793 comments
Cant even remember the last time i fired up SRW.....:(
I can remember last time I played it going by my last post on this thread related to me playing the game. ;)

Might upload my pole lap in the MP4/4 around Zandvoort again as YouTube now supports 60FPS. đź‘Ť

I can remember last time I played it going by my last post on this thread related to me playing the game. ;)

Might upload my pole lap in the MP4/4 around Zandvoort again as YouTube now supports 60FPS. đź‘Ť

How are your recording your lap in all its 60 FPS? I only have Fraps and it caps things down to 30.

How are your recording your lap in all its 60 FPS? I only have Fraps and it caps things down to 30.

I use Shadowplay tnx due to the fact I got a good nVidia card and I'm capable to use it on GeForce Experience software. It records up to 60fps.

I use Shadowplay tnx due to the fact I got a good nVidia card and I'm capable to use it on GeForce Experience software. It records up to 60fps.

Judging by what I'm reading, I'm assuming this only works with computers that have NVidia? If so, that pretty much eliminates that for me since my laptop has an AMD card.

Use Nvidia ShadowPlay, you can also do 60FPS with FRAPS if you set it to that under Movies and video capture settings. Good to have a second hard drive / SSD though to record video to minimise any impact on gameplay.
Judging by what I'm reading, I'm assuming this only works with computers that have NVidia? If so, that pretty much eliminates that for me since my laptop has an AMD card.
You could use the AMD Gaming Evolved powered by Raptr if your laptop graphics supports it. Intel GPU's also have a Raptr app too.

Anyone else know why the Quick Race has been disabled the past month?

Drama, There's a BIG ol thread on the forum.......Its not being "shut down" per say, but Coss is working on something as per the Posts he's made.

Is that thread "The State Of Simraceway"?

"The State of Simraceway" thread is a few years old though, I was really big into Simraceway in the early days, but better things came along and I lost interest.. I always thought that what they were doing was not sustainable, because they were never reaching a big enough audience, nor were they setup to deal with it if they did.

Over the years there have been many fake claims of "the end" of Simraceway.

Edit : With that said though, that thread has grown quite a bit since I last saw it and it's not looking good.

Edit 2: But on further inspection, I log into the game and everything is fine, events are available and chat is working, all up and running.

Last edited:
"The State of Simraceway" thread is a few years old though, I was really big into Simraceway in the early days, but better things came along and I lost interest.. I always thought that what they were doing was not sustainable, because they were never reaching a big enough audience, nor were they setup to deal with it if they did.

With that said, over the years there have been many fake claims of "the end" of Simraceway.

Edit : With that said though, that thread has grown quite a bit since I last saw it and it's not looking good.

Edit 2: But on further inspection, I log into the game and everything is fine, events are available and chat is working, all up and running.

The thread is up to date....the past few days thing's have been happening it seems. Couldn't be happier for Coss and Crew. Ill be sure to re update my game and check in on the weekend.

Semi-Pro
Coss you are the man! Right now I am busier than a hooker on payday, but I will make some time first thing! I can't wait...

:lol:

So, has Simraceway been working for anyone? It sure hasn't for me and honestly, I'm about ready to uninstall it (along with RaceRoom Racing Experience). Just feels like these f2P games haven't been worth having anymore. One I simply can't afford its content AND I'm simply not fast enough to win the in-game credits from any of its impossible competitions. And this has for whatever reason stopped working for me. Its annoying because I liked that I could just build up my in-game credits without being mr alien driver and buy the cars I want instead of using real money and now it won't even start up anymore.

Edit: AND now I can't even go to their site because its a "Security risk". All three of my browsers (Edge, IE and Chrome) say the exact same thing, which is only pushing me more towards getting rid of it.

Last edited:
So, has Simraceway been working for anyone? It sure hasn't for me and honestly, I'm about ready to uninstall it (along with RaceRoom Racing Experience). Just feels like these f2P games haven't been worth having anymore. One I simply can't afford its content AND I'm simply not fast enough to win the in-game credits from any of its impossible competitions. And this has for whatever reason stopped working for me. Its annoying because I liked that I could just build up my in-game credits without being mr alien driver and buy the cars I want instead of using real money and now it won't even start up anymore.

Edit: AND now I can't even go to their site because its a "Security risk". All three of my browsers (Edge, IE and Chrome) say the exact same thing, which is only pushing me more towards getting rid of it.

Coss and Crew are going through some changes right now, There is a work around to get it working, You have to set your Date back to a particular date and then it will work. The Info's all on the forum which is the only accessible part of the SRW web pages right now.

Back