SimRaceway

• Thread starter bin0
  • 793 comments
So, I tried my first event yesterday. Was a 8 lap race at Sonoma in the Mitsubishi. Other then an accidental bump to another car (who braked way earlier then I anticipated) and a spin right after, I had a decent run. Once thing I ask is which of these events payout the most credits?

Quick Races don't pay out that well. Most are 4 credits per lap on average. The few I've done recently, regardless of finish position I've received 20 credits.

I meant the events, not the quick races (which I haven't done)

So, I just booted up the game and found the following cars:

Mazda 787 (Progression Stage 15)
Corvette C6.R GT2 (Progression Stage 14)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Dodge Viper ACR-X (Progression Stage 4)
BMW Z4 GT3

So, are the ones with Progression stage permanent or temporary like the normal cars?

Also, I'm assuming the BMW and Audi are just test drives, correct?

So, I just booted up the game and found the following cars:

Mazda 787 (Progression Stage 15)
Corvette C6.R GT2 (Progression Stage 14)
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Dodge Viper ACR-X (Progression Stage 4)
BMW Z4 GT3

So, are the ones with Progression stage permanent or temporary like the normal cars?

Also, I'm assuming the BMW and Audi are just test drives, correct?

So as it turns out, all of them were temporary test drives :(

Kinda hate that I have to do a lot of these events just to get enough credits to get these cars but in the long run, its better then spending my own real money.

Also, just tried the McLaren MP4-29 at Silverstone and COTA. Whoo-eee, that's the second sim I've driven with the 2014 F1 car that simulates the kind of chaos you're in for if you get greedy with the throttle (the other being F1 2014, which is amazing considering its not as sim like). Apart from da powah of dat turbah, it was a amazing driving. It in a way wasn't dissimilar to the Lotus 97T in GT6 in that it was on edge and ready to kill you if you 🤬 it up, but at the same time was excellent to handle.

Kinda thinking about starting a youtube series specifically for these test drives I've been doing with these cars, which I think will be a lot of fun considering the elusiveness of these cars.

Did a crap load of races recently (a lot of them last weekend and a lot of them today) and managed to get myself 828 Sq (no idea what that means) and 462 Credits. Now I'm wondering if I should go ahead and buy a car or just keep racing and stock piling more credits.

SQ is skillquant, which is the skill ranking system used in the game. It's mainly used for the different classes in events with prizes - Beginner is from 500-700, Intermediate is from 700-900 and Professional is from 900-1100.

Been a while since I (or anyone really) has posted here. Here's my current stats:

SQ: 814
Credits: 1,296

I've honestly lost track of how many events I've done but that's where I'm at from that last post I made. Still undecided on making a purchase.

Also, kinda wish we could make our own liveries. When comes to those weekends where you can race the WTCC cars or Indycars, those are great because I always can choose a paint scheme no one else has. When it comes to the GT3s however, its dreadful because its a bunch of either plain unchangeable colored cars (BMW Z4 and Nissan GT-R) or the same four paint schemes (Audi R8 and McLaren MP4/12C).

Redownloading this. :) Will I see any of you on next week? Last time I played there were only 11 people on it. lol.

I usually only play during the weekend (especially the Indycar weekends since that's the only time the variety of cars I can race with is good, same with WTCC)

I just logged in for the first time in years and found I had $7.14 credit... After honestly two hours of deliberation, I decided to use it on the following:

- Jaguar XK120 ($2.50)
- Caterham Superlight R300 ($2.50)
- Chevy Camaro RS/SS ($1)
- Audi TT-RS ($0.75)
- Mini John Cooper Works ($0.25).

For my next trick, watch as I continue to not have SRW installed on my PC. Thrill as I never play it again before they shut the servers down. Cringe as I recall how much I spent on this back when the prices were insane.

I was very disappointed in this games physics. Its the real spinning simulator. Any advice how to make it spin less often like real life? I tried stability control on low, but then it takes forever to start to spin, and counter steering is pointless.

I was very disappointed in this games physics. Its the real spinning simulator. Any advice how to make it spin less often like real life? I tried stability control on low, but then it takes forever to start to spin, and counter steering is pointless.

are you using a wheel or game pad ? Did you follow the wheel setup guide from Joseph (i think)

What cars is also a Big part ?

are you using a wheel or game pad ? Did you follow the wheel setup guide from Joseph (i think)

What cars is also a Big part ?
I followed the set up guide. Then I was spinning in the F3 car. So then I tried drifting in an FRS, and it was impossibru. Spins every time.

G27 and keyboard keys lol.

Just raced with the Formula SRW and don't know if its just me, but it feels like a lot of the FFB is missing for some reason. It was very strange to drive and get little to no feeling In the wheel.

Back